SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Interesting... so it does a "setfuel" command based on criteria, which is probably the only way to do it w/ the current script language.  Good find!

Here's a Raven's Module AF for A2 that takes into account fuel management. Perhaps, it's worth of looking into it.

F-35 cannon will be on par with the A-10 since its supposed to replace it.

Does A-10 still flys stally!? It's flight system wasn't good. Couldn't climb or accelerate at all. Always falling.

Seeing as we now have something similar to the ac-130 in APEX (Blackfish) is there any possibility you could maybe retrofit your autopilot script to work with that and release it seperately? that would be so splendid, so many people are asking for some sort of orbiting script for the new vehicle, amazing work on the mod btw love everything about it!

Seeing as we now have something similar to the ac-130 in APEX (Blackfish) is there any possibility you could maybe retrofit your autopilot script to work with that and release it seperately? that would be so splendid, so many people are asking for some sort of orbiting script for the new vehicle, amazing work on the mod btw love everything about it!

Just chuck the bird in hover mode and sit 2km away, problem solved :P 

• Like 1

F-35 cannon will be on par with the A-10 since its supposed to replace it.

biggest joke I've ever heard, US are NOT going to replace A-10C with F35 because they already announced the new attacker project and seeking a cheaper and stronger plane to replace A-10 after 2025.

and plz, those are different gun, the "single shell damage" should be same, but the firerate and ammo should be different to make the whole damage different 

biggest joke I've ever heard, US are NOT going to replace A-10C with F35 because they already announced the new attacker project and seeking a cheaper and stronger plane to replace A-10 after 2025.

and plz, those are different gun, the "single shell damage" should be same, but the firerate and ammo should be different to make the whole damage different 

I have to agree with you.

• Like 1

I haven't even got to the F35 on my list ok..I know it's not the same round...i was thinking of doing it because it WAS supposed to replace it..it's not anymore and there are no plans to give it an increased ammo count like the A10 can carry...a error has been made CHILL

• Like 2

Hey Fuller 

Just a friendly message to say thanks for your continued work on USAF and other projects. I am still slowly working through my first Heli mod and wow... the work is pretty intense when you are especially creating new platforms that don't exist in game yet. The USAF mod is a BIG one and still one of the few LARGE asset mod packs that was announced and actually released without being cancelled. Its incredibly impressive and USAF MOD is a constant topic of conversation between me and my friends.

As always nice work and really look forward to the next update and reading through what i am sure will be its massive change log lol. 

• Like 2

Fuller,

I found my way to the updated thread. Noticed lots of changes with the H-60's.....it now not only flies and sounds great, but is ultra capable. I am really enjoying this heli. Thanks for your hard work on this mod, and looking fwd to seeing whatever changes come with the next update.......superb mod!!!

~Rob

• Like 1

You said the B-2 Spirit is getting some love?

#IamHappy; #CantWaitForUpdate :D :D

• Like 1

Rob,

Where is the updated thread? Wanting to reinstall, as I had a crash.

Fuller,

I found my way to the updated thread. Noticed lots of changes with the H-60's.....it now not only flies and sounds great, but is ultra capable. I am really enjoying this heli. Thanks for your hard work on this mod, and looking fwd to seeing whatever changes come with the next update.......superb mod!!!

~Rob

This is the thread I was talking about lol......I had been in the old one and hadn't seen an update since last April......Fuller told me there was another one, this one!!

~Rob

This is my first post to BIS forums since I started playing in 2001, Just wanted to say that I am so impressed with this mods dedication to quality. Pookie, keep up the good work man. Just downloaded the SAM's and will be using them to piece together my first published Scenario.  Thanks for everything guys.

Bryce

P.S.

One thing I did notice with the USAF mod, when using EDEN editor planes don't spawn flying.  Kinda funny to watch them fold up the gear and nosedive to gain speed.  Gonna use the C-17 in Ambient Flyby.

Hey guys here are some very early WIP pictures of the newest addition to the USAF mod. The AC-130J Ghostrider. Enjoy. I will have some video up soon.

IgplckT.jpg

e4xDywh.jpg

fjjlQDI.jpg

V3ld6jy.jpg

AmXJpnV.jpg

IeiyHgx.jpg

nfjLWuN.jpg

• Like 10

May you explain the last picture a little bit please?

*Double posted

Edited by Masnooper

Its a AGM-176 Griffin missile. Fired from the back of the AC-130J. Right now its missile is a AGM-88 as stand in until i can get a griffin

• Like 3

I'm not sure if it's been covered already, and my searches brought up nothing, but is there going to be any implementation/mod support for Zeus or MCC?

So far I haven't been able to create/spawn in USAF planes with both Zeus or MCC4 in SP/MP missions/servers with both mods installed.. While messing around in the editor there was a error message that pops up for a second when trying to spawn the units so i believe it's something within a script somewhere -_-

so i reinstalle the mod. Still getting a "rat-tat-tat" sound with the f22s and the ac130s gatling guns instead of the "Bffffffff" sound that i expected to hear from 20 and 25mm Gatling's. The f22s default load out is still 8 AMRAAMs. When I looked at the interior model there were 2 additional missiles rendered above the weapons bay in the middle of the jet (where the engines would be). Possible bug?

I'm not sure if it's been covered already, and my searches brought up nothing, but is there going to be any implementation/mod support for Zeus or MCC?

So far I haven't been able to create/spawn in USAF planes with both Zeus or MCC4 in SP/MP missions/servers with both mods installed.. While messing around in the editor there was a error message that pops up for a second when trying to spawn the units so i believe it's something within a script somewhere -_-

Alright, I'll look into it.