SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Any intentions on making the OH-58 Kiowa? I'm waiting for that one since ArmA 2

Besides this is the US Airforce Mod not ARMY and Kiowa was Army so there will be slim to no chance for what i see it showing up in this mod, but if i could advice you keep your eye on CUP i have heard rumors of possibly a Kiowa in development. I could be completely wrong there but who knows  :rolleyes:  .

Quick question: Isn't the F-22 able to use the GBU-53/B that can lock onto vehicles? I read that 8 can be loaded into the F-22 just like the GBU-39, but the GBU-39 won't lock onto vehicles, and wouldn't be able to fulfill that role in an F-22. It seems like in previous updates that it could be loaded into the F-22, or maybe the GBU-39 would have been fuctionally identical to a GBU-53/B. I also read that the F-22 was able to load it with AMRAAMs in the weapons bay. Even if this is intentional, I'm sure that by the time the USAF in the 2030s the F-22 would at least be able to use the GBU-53/B. It would be nice if the pilot manual info was put in or a section was put into the Arma 3 field manual that told you the characteristics, abilities, and functions of the various aircraft and munitions in the USAF mod.

After revisiting this mod after quite some time, I have to say the 'move inside' feature is pretty damn impressive. The fact that (in singleplayer at least) I can move around a moving vehicle so smoothly is beautiful. The fact that what is seen as an engine limitation is being done with scripts is just awesome and I'm hoping BI take a look at this and similar mods that do this and make it an in-engine feature. I did have two questions regarding it, 1 is there a reason you cannot look up or down? And 2, how well does that work in multiplayer as I'm imagining it wouldn't be as smooth as singleplayer?

This feature is really cool, hats off to you for this.

The MQ-9 Reaper lights won't stay off, they keep re-enabling themselves.  Even with a two man remote crew, the lights keep re-enabling themselves.  Great drone, great for night work in support of special operations forces, has become our staple support mechanism - just advertises itself a bit at night!

The C-130J seems to have a ceiling of circa 4300m, at least on Altis is does.  Is this by design?  Impacts our ability to use it for military free-fall.  Deploying the rear ramp lifts the whole airframe off the ground.  When deployed like this the rear wheels look normal, it appears with the ramp up they seem crushed into the ground(?).  The interior lighting in the hold appears to roll back and forth along the ceiling, in a bizarre/comedic manner.  Other than that, great mod  :)

The MQ-9 Reaper lights won't stay off, they keep re-enabling themselves.  Even with a two man remote crew, the lights keep re-enabling themselves.  Great drone, great for night work in support of special operations forces - just advertises itself a bit at night!

Thats the AI re-enabling it 

Is anybody running this mod with CUPS Terrain by chance?

I'm noticing an issue between the two mods. Using both mods, place any (soldier) unit and try to run or turn and the unit changes stance to "kneel" at random times. Both mods independent from each other don't affect this, but concurrent does.

Can anybody recreate to verify this? I tried every combination of my many mods and narrowed it down to these two.

I've also informed the CUPS team to see if they could take a look. It seems 1.56 has affected movement for quite a few mods.

Hi,

great mod, but one thing i want to know. is it possible to add this feature so that the osprey is able to sling load ?

After my own experiences you have to have a "Slingload0" memory point as well as the recipient vehicle able to take the wires without scripting. i.e the target vehicle has to have some slngload memory points and also defined in the config.

Would be awesome to see seating added to the hold of the MC-130J.  Would be great to be able to use it as a special forces insertion platform (i.e. parachuting from).

Am I the only one that have trouble with ACE3 with @USAF active? If yes, there's a way to fix the problem? (ACE3 and CBA both up to date)

Thanks for the explanation! Great to shed some light on this since my stuff was only assumption based.

This behavior does however happen with GBU12, a few other GBU's (cant remember which, sry) and so on, and even when hitting dead bang on top of the turret. So the type and size of munition in my tests doesn't seem to have much of an impact :)

But I do however agree on the hit-values, but as hinted this was more an example than an actual value to be used. I'm sure they are tweakable, and I'm happy to test it out further if there's an interest from Sgt. Fuller and lala14.

Anywho, I'm open for PMs for further discussion so I don't dilute this thread anymore :)

I have been to an exhibition exercise at Ft. Campbell Ky. when my uncle was in the 160th, and we stood atop a plateau overlooking a massive field and 4 AH6 little birds, 4 blackhawks, and 2 apache's ingressed from behind us and after passing overhead they began firing on concrete structures, old tanks, jeeps, and humvees that were scattered about. So i've personally seen real rockets, minigun rounds, and missles impact these different types of hard and soft targets. There IS NO WAY that ANY of the crew of those vehicles would be able to escape!! much less be able to dismount with weapons drawn and RUN around and ENGAGE anything!!!!!  your bug report is valid sir. However instead of the community modders all upping their damage values, I think it would be easier to file this with Bohemia and have them change the impact effect of these types of weapons.  *and just as a side note,,,, the real damage of rockets upon tanks and lesser targets are absolutely devastating. I suggest you download the Apache made by franze & nodunit. They're weapons are the most realistic impact effects i've seen of any mod thus far.

Am I the only one that have trouble with ACE3 with @USAF active? If yes, there's a way to fix the problem? (ACE3 and CBA both up to date)

We had some serious issues too, our Server won't start with usaf, with usaf & ace... in the mod are some more problems shown etc. My clan and me we have a rental gaming server and every time we try to connect it says connection lost. Our scripter's say its a CBA problem or anything else, you can't expect here some serious help :( And with Ace active the server won't even start... But we need this mod so much and won't use vers. 0.4... But maybe the upgrade will fix everything, when it's coming....

We had some serious issues too, our Server won't start with usaf, with usaf & ace... in the mod are some more problems shown etc. My clan and me we have a rental gaming server and every time we try to connect it says connection lost. Our scripter's say its a CBA problem or anything else, you can't expect here some serious help :( And with Ace active the server won't even start... But we need this mod so much and won't use vers. 0.4... But maybe the upgrade will fix everything, when it's coming....

SOLVED: the problem i had was a conflict with the Gr-4 tornado. @usaf with that wont let ace3 works properly

How do i enter autopilot mode and/or the special interface on the AC130? I have searched and videos never actually say how. They just show gameplay once in that mode.

Searches: No results found for 'ac130 autopilot mode'.  

Use the AC130 Spectre, it has in the mouse menu the button for autopilot

Thank you for your reply. I dont have any autopilot option in my scroll menu no matter which seat I am in.

I like to use Zeus a lot because im not very good at scripting missions and when ever I use an aircraft out of this mod in Zeus and take control of it, I can never use the service menu. Is there a way to fix this or a couple easy scripts to add to fix this.

Hey didn't know where else to post this, but I am having trouble with the C-5 Galaxy and loading tanks. Is there a certain script or module/setting I'm missing because I tried loading 4 Abrams from RHS into the back but when I turned on the engine and went about 5 feet they fell out of the bottom. I saw a YT video where a guy loaded in Vanilla tanks and was able to drop them with parachutes but like I said I didn't know if there was a certain set of scripts that needed to be added. 

Thanks for any replies

Hey didn't know where else to post this, but I am having trouble with the C-5 Galaxy and loading tanks. Is there a certain script or module/setting I'm missing because I tried loading 4 Abrams from RHS into the back but when I turned on the engine and went about 5 feet they fell out of the bottom. I saw a YT video where a guy loaded in Vanilla tanks and was able to drop them with parachutes but like I said I didn't know if there was a certain set of scripts that needed to be added. 

Thanks for any replies

If you scroll wheel on the C-5 with the vehicle that you want being near the cargo door there should be an option called 'load cargo'.

If you scroll wheel on the C-5 with the vehicle that you want being near the cargo door there should be an option called 'load cargo'.

Alright i will try this out and see if it works. Thanks for the reply.

good modbut no updateAlready March

Dont rush..one is coming..i have alot on my plate in real life..and this mod will always come secondary to that. 

• Like 6

Dont rush..one is coming..i have alot on my plate in real life..and this mod will always come secondary to that.

ho,sorry guyðŸ˜i am too anxious