SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

USAF Mod delivers a package that is pretty much unmatched by anything out there in terms of its scope and variety. I for one can tell you... modding is difficult. I am still working on my own mod and its slowwwwww going because it is complicated. What Fuller has put together and the amount of assets involved still boggles my mind.

Keep it up Fuller, amazing work as always. 

Well,

In my opinion your mod is one of the bests out there. Keep up the good work!

PS: I don't want to criticize you but I have a suggestion (or even a question?): Since the Raptor is my favorite plane (yes, above the B-2 ;) ), maybe you could make the outer-wing hardpoints functional. Thank you AND this is only a question :D

I was just taking a look at the F35A in your mod and couldn't help but notice it appears to be based on the F35C variant.... It's not a problem however, do you think you'll plan to have both variants in the future?

f35_variant_ctol.jpg

f35_variant_cv.jpg

ZXJu5Yc.jpgakzSivS.jpg

Hi ! If it's possible, could you add shortcut for commands like afterburner, ramps ... etc, it will be more simple to play with a joystick with these features.

And congrats for you work !

Hi man

I know things being hard earlier. Chill out! OK?

I'm begging you to make all Attitude indicator workable in the next update (Not next Friday in case that someone would think I'm rushing you!) . Seriously! This instrument is very critical. (Like F-22, B-2, KC-135 and many more)

A-10 Attitude indicator is missing texture layout when the plane nose is too high or low. It's kinda short. Make it longer   :lol:

And please do something about the A-10 handling. It's always falling and stalling like UAVs. It has two jet engines for god sake that been created to take care of this specific plane.

Something more like STI A-10 or even vanilla A-164 is highly appreciated.

And as I said once before, please put Afterburner On/Off option in near top priorities on the scroll menu for quick access.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

CBA Keybinds would be very nice though. Fuller will do a good job i have faith.

Hi I love your mod!  Could you make every detail and feature of every airplane so it is accurate?  And could you do it by Friday because our squad relies on these missing features and can't play without them   :P

• Like 4

Lol i am taking in the requests but im not going to promise that they will make it in this release. I am concentrating more on the issues that were brought to me first and then some added extras to show that the mod is growing up and keeping up with the competition. :)

I had to deal with an issue where someone uploaded my mod to the steam workshop without my consent. He has done it to a couple of mods now.

• Like 1

All I'm asking for is what to put in the init line when i place it in the editor, lol.

I think this is already answered

was there ever a pdf or acrobat document released detailing the usage of so many of these new 5th gen softwares that are now in use? If anyone here has the time/ or passion for this mod to teach me how to implement it's features, please send me an add through Steam or join my coop group (not organized unit or mil-sim ) I would just really enjoy learning how to effectively/fluently work these birds to their maximum potential while engaging enemy.   http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hshpipe i'm always down to co-design a mission to preactice/test/play in or jump into a different user mission and have our way with it!!!

Hey SGT Fuller, I was wondering if there's a way you can work on getting the F22 and F16 cannon to sound more like it really should?

I tried changing this line in the config.bin:

sound[]=
        {

"A3\Sounds_F\weapons\gatling\gatling1v1",

};

to something else, and it didnt work. Also commenting this line out completely didn't work either. I eventually went into the Sounds_F pbo and replaced the file listed there, and it did not do anything.

Either some insight on how to replace the current F16 Gun sound or maybe something to add to the list for a future update?

Thanks!

I found some errors in my client RTP related to your USAF mod. 

17:10:52 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 186: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_car2/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
17:10:52 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 286: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_car/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
17:10:52 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 388: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_offroad/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
17:10:52 File USAF_SFS\pilots\config.cpp, line 74: '/CfgVehicles/USAF_Pilot_Bag.Displayname': Missing ';' at the end of line
17:10:52 Conflicting addon USAF in 'USAF_SFS\', previous definition in 'USAF_b2\'

Hey, so I'm a late addition to Arma but I am loving this mod. I honestly only have one complaint and would love to know if it's a plan for the future, if at all. I've searched through this post for an answer to no avail. I'm an explosion fanatic, and I've noticed that different yields of bombs have the same exact sized impact. From the 5,000 lb J-dams to the 30,000 lb GBU-57. I saw the GBU-57 and got excited, but when it landed, my heart broke. It's a small issue I know, but one that I believe would make this mod absolutely perfect. 

Also, is there any hope for a B-52?

• Like 1

You have to set the animations in the init. Try using the search function and search this thread for specifics.

I had to deal with an issue where someone uploaded my mod to the steam workshop without my consent. He has done it to a couple of mods now.

I feel ya mate.  The idiots don't realise that steam workshop terms for uploading means they are gifting your IPR (and the IPR of any contributors) to Valve Inc, for them or their affiliates to modify, transcode, adapt or do whatever the hell they like with.  It's basically saying "here's a mod i found for everyone to plunder without any thought for the relationships in the authors team of hardworking modders"

we're getting it with unsung too.

Fuller!  I am incorporating the memory configuration settings into the EF-2000 config, so it won't need the "compatibility" patch for the next release.  :)  I'm waiting on a few more things before I roll out another update.

Big fireballs = omg teh lagz!  You drop a nuke on a server and everyone goes down to frames per minute, not second.  (saying it might be on purpose.)

Do tell.

to pack

null = [this,1] execVM "\USAF_CV22\scripts\pack.sqf"
to unpack

null = [this,0] execVM "\USAF_CV22\scripts\pack.sqf"

Can a 10-12 man team HALO out of the C-130 or C-17?

RHS C-130 is too glitchy

Can a 10-12 man team HALO out of the C-130 or C-17?

RHS C-130 is too glitchy

The current version of the C-130J (Transport) allows for this to happen if you're using Ohally's T-10 parachutes and the doors are open.

• Like 1

Thank you

Anyway to make it spawn already packed?

Upon inspection of the script linked you will need to add this in to the init line to make it spawn packed straight away.

this animate ["engine_prop_1_1_turn", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_1_2_turn", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_1_3_turn", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_2_1_turn", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_2_2_turn", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_2_3_turn", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_1_1_close", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_1_3_close", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_2_1_close", 1, true]; 
this animate ["engine_prop_2_2_close", 1, true]; 
this animate ["pack_engine_1", 1, true]; 
this animate ["pack_engine_2", 1, true];  
this animate ["turn_wing", 1, true];

Was there any documentation that is supposed to be included in this? How to spawn with custom loadout, what are the weapon names....

Checked the mod folder, the front page of the thread, searched the thread...

Also I thought that the jets from the other mods were able to refuel... Refueling works for the USAF mod planes, but anytime I try with Firewill's or the JS f/a18 "I get permission denied, asset is in use"

So, how to make that work?

Was there any documentation that is supposed to be included in this? How to spawn with custom loadout, what are the weapon names....

Checked the mod folder, the front page of the thread, searched the thread...

Also I thought that the jets from the other mods were able to refuel... Refueling works for the USAF mod planes, but anytime I try with Firewill's or the JS f/a18 "I get permission denied, asset is in use"

So, how to make that work?

check my signature which should lead to the post I made with all so far compatibility patches for other plane mods.

check my signature which should lead to the post I made with all so far compatibility patches for other plane mods.

That's awesome, great job.

Surely there is an init code for spawning with custom loadouts.....