SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

srbknight I understand that you want all that stuff but please do not spam by asking about things all the time..

SGT Fuller is not even here so please calm down  a little!

lol dude what are you talking about i don't ask for that thing i just said i miss that weapon in the game ! Read please before answering or replying on my post !

lol dude what are you talking about i don't ask for that thing i just said i miss that weapon in the game ! Read please before answering or replying on my post !

Since you abandoned your project you are spamming the forum , check it!

However I don't intend to continue this discussion so do whatever you want!

Since you abandoned your project you are spamming the forum , check it!

However I don't intend to continue this discussion so do whatever you want!

What a ??? 

Which project i abandoned ?

However i didn't quote you nor Fuller man i was just answering on random users lol :O

The gun sounds for the f22 could use an update. It sounds like a single barrelled machine gun rather than a Gatling gun.

Hey there, thanx again for your amazing mod - me and my guys cant play without it.

I have a small issue:

Letting an ai controlled Osprey land on a helipad works fine, but letting him land on the runway of an airfield doesn't work out. He comes in and wont turn the engines - so as he touches down, the rotor will come in contact with the ground and the whole thing explodes. Is there something you can do about that?

Hello all I just wanted to let you all know I will be picking up my laptop later on today from Best Buy and will resume work on the mod. I have gone over all of the issues reported and I will get with the team to get them fixed. Also I have a laundry list of new things were adding and upgrading. Stay tuned

• Like 8

Good to see you back :)

I ran into some problems with 3 of your planes: spawned your planes with ai pilots and let them land at different airfields on altis. Worked out for most of them but the C-5 and the Global Hawk will crash on their attempt to touch down. Looked to me like they lost to much speed and came in too slow. Tried the same with the osprey (vertical landing on helipads works fine): comes in and touches the runway but will explode caused by its rotorblades touching the ground. Tested on the sand airfield runway

Ok i have gotten alot done so far. I have a serious question for the community. The B-1 and the B-2 who can honestly say that you or your community use them? Im thinking about taking them out of the pack. It will cut down on mod maintenance time and download size. If they are removed from the mod they will still be usable and compatible with the mod. For example the next download will not contain them but you can take them from an older download and still use them. Its up to the community if i do this. I will say the next update that i push out will have them in there but any after that if voted yes will not have them. 

I have a serious question for the community. The B-1 and the B-2 who can honestly say that you or your community use them?

Hi Fuller. Welcome back. First thanks again for your work. However if I can give a suggestion for the B2/B1, they will be more interesting/usable, if there is an option to use them like AC-130. Yes, I know that won't be the same thingh, but maybe, and I say maye, we can give to this 2 bomber a "second chance". What u think about it? And comunity what think about? I am completely wrong about?

(And also an option to call the Awacs on the filed for a limited time to show enemy will be possible?)

Thanks again for your nice work. Have a nice time all :)

I think you should focus your effort on the things that get used alot for example the F35 versions and F22 and F16. However you don't need to remove them, you only stop working on them unless you have time to.

B1 and B2 are good and I don't think they should be removed but I think they need some improvements like the possibility to drop all the bombs at once and something for precision striking for the dumb bombs. 

(If all this it's already done I'm sorry for the usless post).

if you want to resize the pack you can put them like "Standalone" mods.

For the bombers you need a system so you can select multiple points to drop a bomb on. The 1 at a time dumb or guided bomb is useless. A way to track 3 bombs at the same time.

Personally I'm more excited about the new GPS targeting system that you talked about :)

Personally I'm more excited about the new GPS targeting system that you talked about :)

I started a new job so I'm hoping to finish it up this week/weekend during the time off for Thanksgiving.

Hello all I listened to your remarks and I will not be taking the B1 or the B-2 away. I am in need of a great texture artist, configuration editor and possibly 3D editor. If your interested in helping out this mod shoot me a PM. Serious inquires only

Why not have them as a optional PBO, stop working on them for the time being until you have the time or want to work on them?

@ Fuller

I don't want to be nit picky, but how is the F35B going? You haven't mentioned it once since you returned.