SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

I really hope you guys can do something about the GPS targeting... 8 out of 10 times it will not work and it's frustrating to fly over target 100 times without the ability to lock on target..
I know it's mostly BIS issue but I hope it could be fixed somehow in the future.

Tested with Firewill's planes and it works a little bit better with them.

Hi @ all,

First I want to say thank you for this top-mod!

And second i found an issue: The B2 isn´t able to open their refuelling hatch ... (isn´t good :) )

I really hope you guys can do something about the GPS targeting... 8 out of 10 times it will not work and it's frustrating to fly over target 100 times without the ability to lock on target..

I know it's mostly BIS issue but I hope it could be fixed somehow in the future.

Tested with Firewill's planes and it works a little bit better with them.

It will be fixed in the next update. I said before that a new system is being worked on.

• Like 1

You would have to fly it out or you could use a tow script or tow mod such as  Lesh's Tow Mod

Here is a compatibility patch for it (this covers ALL units in USAF, each vehicle has its own pbo file (add it to addons in USAF)) (I did just make this now and there is some missing documentation about Lesh's Tow Mod however if there is any issues I'll try to fix it).

You have no idea how happy this makes me :)

If theres any issues just shoot me a PM and i'll be more than happy to help out with them. Still working on that documentation slowly

You have no idea how happy this makes me :)

If theres any issues just shoot me a PM and i'll be more than happy to help out with them. Still working on that documentation slowly

sorry for offtopic but ur avatar is eve online ? :D

I am still here. My computer should hopefully be done soon. It's a touch screen laptop and the digitizer had to be replaced so once it's back I will be going full force with Peral, lala and arindfile to get the mod out. I will also be making the F35c and F35b threads. The only thing left on both is literally adding the gunpod to the menu and changing some cosmetics around and there done. I can't remember if I did the gunpod already I believe I did. Either way it will be in your hands soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Sounds great! Glad to see this project is still on going!

My squad is still having an issue with the A-10C on here, int sounds are still making the ext sounds. Might have to do with file names in the A10 Pbo? Looks like there are some extra exterrior and interrior sounds that possibly don't belong. Sound files all sound correct, but the issue persists in-game.

7fc0163e0ea489855e921f602d955302.png

First,

great Mod !

But there is an issue with the B-2. I don't know if I am the only one, but I'm not able to load the nuclear bombs (or any other) with the Service Menue.

The reaload script seems to start and in a visual way the bombs are there,

but if i want to drop them using manual fire there are not listed as a weapon so I can't use them -.-

here are several suggestions for things you can add/change. Planes with AESA radars have the ability to fire multiple AMRAAMs at once. Super cruise for the f22. Heat seekers only being able to lock on when they can "see" the exaust of the target. Weapon bays for the f22 and f35 are only open when ordnance is released and closes immediately afterwards. Squares on the HUDs and HMDs displaying vehicle locations are on the vehicle, not behind it. F35B. Have more accurate Gatling gun noises for the f22s cannon. The AMRAAMs are given different designations concerning the version of the missile in the service menu of an aircraft and the HUD when the missile is selected. In my f22 and m35 it says AIM 120C but in the service menu it says I'm loading the "D" version of the missile.

May I ask how does the GPS/INS system with JDAMs work? I can set targets with the GPS/INS system but I don't know how to get my JDAMs to lock on to and guide themselves to the target. I also was wondering if I could get the pilot of an ac130 to circle an enemy and let the gunners shoot it rather than dive directly at it.

May I ask how does the GPS/INS system with JDAMs work? I can set targets with the GPS/INS system but I don't know how to get my JDAMs to lock on to and guide themselves to the target. I also was wondering if I could get the pilot of an ac130 to circle an enemy and let the gunners shoot it rather than dive directly at it.

People have been reporting issues with the current system for the GPS/INS System so yea. The AC-130 Spectre contains scripts to allow for autopilot and such to circle around a target.

Hi there!

Could it be possible to include RHS' ZSU-23-4V's in the AGM88 HARM locking systems?

The ZSU-23-4V tracks its target with a Radar system. So it should be a viable target

ZSU-23-4_Shilka_01.jpg

that big round stuff on top of the hull gotta be either a radar or a military grade borscht pot  :P

• Like 1

The ZSU-23-4V tracks its target with a Radar system. So it should be a viable target

Most of vehicles today had the same system tracking targets AGM-88 missile is specified to track vehicles or systems with high radiation measure it has operational range of 150Km beside Zsu-23 is vehicle with radar nothing special and as i said AGM-88 Harm is anti Radar to neutrilize ground or mobile stationed radar systems like P-14....etc

ZSU-23-4_Shilka_01.jpg

that big round stuff on top of the hull gotta be either a radar or a military grade borscht pot  :P

The RPK-2 "Tobol" a.k.a. 1RL33 radar operates J-band and can detect aircraft up to 20 km (12 mi) away. It has excellent target tracking capability and is relatively hard to detect by the enemy. However, the radar picks up many false returns

It is made to find any active source of radiation. The radiation output of an active searching radar like the ones these AA tanks use is enouhg to lock on. That's why the ZSU has 3 other ways to get a firing solution on air targets.

It is made to find any active source of radiation. The radiation output of an active searching radar like the ones these AA tanks use is enouhg to lock on. That's why the ZSU has 3 other ways to get a firing solution on air targets.

lol no then agm can hit my monitor cuz it release some radiation right ? there is point in the waves that they were present during operational use !  :)

The problem is that the AGM88 is an overkill against the ZSU-23-4. Apaches would be equipped with AGM-122A ("would" as in "if there were any other lying around") because they are way cheaper than AGM88 and could be shot closer the source of danger (and where the radar beam would be strong enough), whereas the AGM88 can be shot as far as 50km away: AGM122A are anti radar missiles specifically built to be anti-Shilka. It's not that HARMs cant be used, it's that they need to be shot closer.

problem is you still cant simulate radar and AA networks, so either you simulate all radar warfare (IADS, passive radars and RWR, TWS, radar on and off, etc) or you need to make some adjustment. Its radar capabilities are much more limited than 20km because the narrow radar beam is that narrow to limit backtracking. To date, i think Shilkas are the only non vanilla AA countermeasure with a radar... 

The problem is that the AGM88 is an overkill against the ZSU-23-4. Apaches would be equipped with AGM-122A ("would" as in "if there were any other lying around") because they are way cheaper than AGM88 and could be shot closer the source of danger (and where the radar beam would be strong enough), whereas the AGM88 can be shot as far as 50km away: AGM122A are anti radar missiles specifically built to be anti-Shilka. It's not that HARMs cant be used, it's that they need to be shot closer.

problem is you still cant simulate radar and AA networks, so either you simulate all radar warfare (IADS, passive radars and RWR, TWS, radar on and off, etc) or you need to make some adjustment. Its radar capabilities are much more limited than 20km because the narrow radar beam is that narrow to limit backtracking. To date, i think Shilkas are the only non vanilla AA countermeasure with a radar... 

I know that here is project that is fall down but it has beautiful future and feature ! Sakura Chan 

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/167877-abandoned-naval-cic-fleet-commandharpoon-style-gametype/

The new GPS/INS system will be "programming" the bombs themselves with the coordinates and will require some stipulations to be met in order for the bomb to be released, with a 10% GPS failure rate (in which case the bomb will use INS guidance with reduced accuracy).

The AGM-88 High-speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM) is a tactical, air-to-surface missile designed to home in on electronic transmissions coming from surface-to-air radar systems. It's job for AGM-65 i guess !

There are new systems being developed in order to add specific functionality to different munitions. The new AGM-88 system will allow the targeting of any land vehicle with an air radar.

There are new systems being developed in order to add specific functionality to different munitions. The new AGM-88 system will allow the targeting of any land vehicle with an air radar.

You know what i miss in the game 

ANTI ELECTRICAL DISPENSER 

CBU-94 !

An anti-electrical weapon, the CBU-94/B, was first used by the U.S. in the Kosovo War in 1999. These consist of a TMD (Tactical Munitions Dispenser) filled with 202 BLU-114/B "Soft-Bomb" submunitions. Each submunition contains a small explosive charge that disperses 147 reels of fine conductive fiber of either carbon or aluminum-coated glass.Their purpose is to disrupt and damage electric power transmission systems by producing short circuits in high-voltage power lines andelectrical substations. On the first attack, these knocked out 70% of the electrical power supply in Serbia. There are reports that it took 500 people 15 hours to get one transformer yard back on line after being hit with these weapons