SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Any chance we could see some ACE compatibilty with the CV22? Specifically the ability to treat and load injured players within the aircraft?

From armaholic page of ACE 3 Known issues:

Known issues:

We have noticed that when using ACE with 3rd-Party mods that do not fully support CBA Extended Eventhandlers (XEH) that some units do not work with Interaction fully. You may see the cursor but no menus.

WORKAROUND: The latest CBA RC7 Hotfix 2, v1.1.23 has an optional PBO that you can activate to help resolve these situations.

1. Move the cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo and its signature file from the CBA optional folder to the CBA Addons folder

2. Restart Arma.

If you have identified the 3rd-Party mod that causes ACE Interaction to break, contact the developer and ask them to support the CBA XEH. They can contact CBA Devs for help.

Developers can update their mods by one of the following methods to work with ACE.

Reference: Two guides to help developers get started with the CBA extended event handler system

From armaholic page of ACE 3 Known issues:

Known issues:

We have noticed that when using ACE with 3rd-Party mods that do not fully support CBA Extended Eventhandlers (XEH) that some units do not work with Interaction fully. You may see the cursor but no menus.

WORKAROUND: The latest CBA RC7 Hotfix 2, v1.1.23 has an optional PBO that you can activate to help resolve these situations.

1. Move the cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo and its signature file from the CBA optional folder to the CBA Addons folder

2. Restart Arma.

If you have identified the 3rd-Party mod that causes ACE Interaction to break, contact the developer and ask them to support the CBA XEH. They can contact CBA Devs for help.

Developers can update their mods by one of the following methods to work with ACE.

Reference: Two guides to help developers get started with the CBA extended event handler system

IT WORKS!! IT WORKS!! IT WORKS!!

THX LALA14 YOU ROCK!

Any word from Fuller?  A long time without him posting here worries me.

Fuller's computer is currently being repaired, once he gets his computer back I believe all issues will begin to be worked on.

• Like 1

Hi there just having a few problems and wondering if any one could give me some insight on how I have inevitably screwed up the install some how .

My problems are that I can't load any vehicle into any cargo plane and b61s act like mk82s with no special explosion,damage or emp any help would be much appreciated

Awesome mod so far rest works perfectly

Hi there just having a few problems and wondering if any one could give me some insight on how I have inevitably screwed up the install some how .

My problems are that I can't load any vehicle into any cargo plane and b61s act like mk82s with no special explosion,damage or emp any help would be much appreciated

I believe that the b61 effects are currently tied to the b2 bomber. I've recently started looking at ways to revamp the whole missilebox to add features, fix problems, and add functionality.

• Like 1

awesome mod guys.. will be f35 lighting ii vtol capable in some of ur next relase ?

awesome mod guys.. will be f35 lighting ii vtol capable in some of ur next relase ?

the f35b will be in its own mod.

What plane were you using and what vehicle. I can't replicate anything without this information.

@lala14 thanks for quick response

All cargo planes, c17,c130,and Galaxy all have load option at ramp however the second i pass the ramp I lose the load cargo text and even if I click load cargo at ramp the vehicle I'm in becomes stationary. However the vehicle acts like a stationary object frozen in space and when I takeoff the vehicle no clips through the plane and remains there floating above ground

I tested with multiple vehicles from vanilla game and RHS escalation pack I used a range of vehicles from tanks to quad bikes and none worked.

Once again thanks

@lala14 thanks for quick response

All cargo planes, c17,c130,and Galaxy all have load option at ramp however the second i pass the ramp I lose the load cargo text and even if I click load cargo at ramp the vehicle I'm in becomes stationary. However the vehicle acts like a stationary object frozen in space and when I takeoff the vehicle no clips through the plane and remains there floating above ground

I tested with multiple vehicles from vanilla game and RHS escalation pack I used a range of vehicles from tanks to quad bikes and none worked.

Once again thanks

Are you able to provide the specific vehicle you were trying to put into the cargo? I tried the quadbike on each plane and it worked as intended. The RHS thing occurs normally due to an issue with the model's position. I'll work on trying to fix the RHS thing, however are you able to possibly show a video?

@lala14

Sorry about the lack of specifics but I think it must be an install error on my part because no vehicles can be loaded my computer is getting repaired at the moment but I should be able to give you a video on Tuesday once again thank you for the quick replies.

Continuing to report things for when he comes back - 

Just noticed the GBU-38 JDAM  is not guided by GPS/INS system aboard the air frames but only from lasers.

Tested with the A-10C / F-35 

Continuing to report things for when he comes back - 

Just noticed the GBU-38 JDAM  is not guided by GPS/INS system aboard the air frames but only from lasers.

Tested with the A-10C / F-35 

Another system is currently being created to replace the current GPS system.

I would like to ask permission to include this mod in my combined pack for my server. I really like this mod and am creating a combined pack for my server and would like to include this one.

You gonna change the paint scheme of the F-16 to the newer Have Glass Generation 5?

1772971_1.jpg

• Like 1

I am still here. My computer should hopefully be done soon. It's a touch screen laptop and the digitizer had to be replaced so once it's back I will be going full force with Peral, lala and arindfile to get the mod out. I will also be making the F35c and F35b threads. The only thing left on both is literally adding the gunpod to the menu and changing some cosmetics around and there done. I can't remember if I did the gunpod already I believe I did. Either way it will be in your hands soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• Like 4

Isn't the F-35C already in the mod but called 35A? (it has folding wings, hook and all)  :huh:

I am still here. My computer should hopefully be done soon. It's a touch screen laptop and the digitizer had to be replaced so once it's back I will be going full force with Peral, lala and arindfile to get the mod out. I will also be making the F35c and F35b threads. The only thing left on both is literally adding the gunpod to the menu and changing some cosmetics around and there done. I can't remember if I did the gunpod already I believe I did. Either way it will be in your hands soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

ARINDFLE !!!!!!! haha...

Isn't the F-35C already in the mod but called 35A? (it has folding wings, hook and all)  :huh:

The F35A and the F35C are a little different. The F35A has an internal gun as the F35C has an external gun pod. The F35C can hold more ordinances because of the larger wingspan. There are other smaller detail like the front wheel on the F35C and etc.

is there a code in place to spawn the ospreys with their wings folded??? if so could we please have it posted here?

cause atm spawning those osperys on a nimitz hangar is a high risk of explosion

is there a code in place to spawn the ospreys with their wings folded??? if so could we please have it posted here?

cause atm spawning those osperys on a nimitz hangar is a high risk of explosion

use this code in their inits in the mission editor:

this animate ["engine_prop_1_1_turn", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_1_2_turn", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_1_3_turn", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_2_1_turn", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_2_2_turn", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_2_3_turn", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_1_1_close", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_1_3_close", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_2_1_close", 1, true]; this animate ["engine_prop_2_2_close", 1, true]; this animate ["pack_engine_1", 1, true]; this animate ["pack_engine_2", 1, true]; this animate ["turn_wing", 1, true]; 
  • Like 1

How do you take out the Osprey from the hangar deck??

You would have to fly it out or you could use a tow script or tow mod such as  Lesh's Tow Mod

Here is a compatibility patch for it (this covers ALL units in USAF, each vehicle has its own pbo file (add it to addons in USAF)) (I did just make this now and there is some missing documentation about Lesh's Tow Mod however if there is any issues I'll try to fix it).

• Like 3