SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

@ all I will be away for about a week due to my laptop screen being fixed. Accidently stepped on it while it was closed.

i once sit on my laptop while it was closed  so i know your pain :P   see it as a small vacation :P 

I will look at everything again

Hi Fuller!

Love this mod.  Thanks for fixing the CV-22 nacelle issue.  Works like a dream now!

We were testing out some of the features on a few of your jets and we noticed something.  The SNIPER XR pod that Lock-mart built gives the pilot the ability to visually acquire and laze a target then drop on it.  We can attach the pod but aren't sure how to activate or manipulate the camera and laser.  Can it run through the AV function normally under "Tab"?  The sniper basically does the same thing that the UAV does.  http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/Sniper.html

Thoughts?

I was wondering when we can expect TGPs to arrive? 
I was thinking about how the Spooky has a really cool TGP that feels like its on a gimbal and good stuff. I really love this mod, and any sort of semi-working TGP is going to elevate my fun in Arma by aprox a million times. <3

Hey guys, found another issue while making a Weapon list. Surprised no ones noticed it:

The GBU 31-32-38 (JDAMS) are all the same bomb (Looks like the 31s). No matter if you spawn them via USAF Missile box or on the airframes themselves they all look like the same bomb instead of being differentiated by size due to the increased payload between them. On top of this they create the same size explosion no matter the difference in payload. The only difference is the amount of damage between the bombs. 

Also, I notice we have the option of using the GBU-28 5000lb bunker buster due to being able to spawn in via Missile Box system in editor, but we have no air frame that uses it in the mod. The F-35 spawns its smaller comparison (GBU-24), but nothing spawns the 28. I noticed the B-2 Spirit is has a Bunker Buster load out, so I would figure that would spawn them, instead it spawns the JDAMS (Says CBU-38s, look like 31s) of which i'm not sure qualify as bunker busters. 

On another note, I was just curious about some of the load out options. Such as why the F-16 can carry the 2000lb GBU-31 but not its lighter versions the 32 or 38. As well as the F-35 having no option to carry only one 32 but has to carry two on a pylon.

Edit - Addition:

Also it appears you cannot run GPS/INS missions on the B-2, even with two people inside. The gunner has no access to the GPS system and cannot lock on to the one placed on the ground, the pilot has no way of dropping bombs unless the gunner ejects but then the pilot can't lock onto anything because he doesn't have a gunner. Tried with the GBU-57 B-61 GBU-38s. Pilot could lock on but gunner could not, when gunner ejects pilot loses ability to lock onto GPS/INS. ` 

No criticism intended. Just noting some bugs and asking a couple questions. I still very much love your mod. I bring these up for any potential problems in multiplayer for visual reference toward the bombs. If this is intentional let me know 

Keep up the good work guys!

OK so moment when I try to re-arm the F-35 in multiplayer the servers enters massive d-sync and then just dies. We think that it might be because of how the arming menu is script heavy but the short story is, its not usable on multiplayer. 

OK so moment when I try to re-arm the F-35 in multiplayer the servers enters massive d-sync and then just dies. We think that it might be because of how the arming menu is script heavy but the short story is, its not usable on multiplayer. 

I have used it in multiplayer servers without this issue; though so far only with a low number of people in it.

I have never experienced a dysnc in game. My unit uses my aircraft service menus and have no issues. And we have 12+ people at a time on or more.

@All I am taking in everything so please don't think your posts are not being answered. I cannot do anything at the moment as my laptop is being repaired. I want to make certain that this update is one of the best ones yet. With new textures, scripts etc. I'm going to personally work on each aircraft..fine tuning it to be much better than the past. I can assure you that the already made gains will excite you. I will also be introducing the F35B and F35C in other threads. Stay tuned

• Like 2

First at all, thanks for your awesome work!

But, i or we (my clan) had a problem since update 0.5.1, our server won't start and i tried anything possible... downgrade - upgrade, patches, hotfixes etc. and the problem always is http://puu.sh/kRDFv/c5e7a627c6.jpgmy scripters tried to make a new key from the new files but all we get, on connection to the server, is a disconnect. we used your mod very very progressive and need it for our training, missions etc. but since the update no version runs ever. maybe someone can help here? rpt log data inc. 

http://tinyurl.com/pm5y9te

so far

p.s. sorry 4 my bad english, i'm tired and exhausted, trying to get this mod running since 2 weeks

First at all, thanks for your awesome work!

But, i or we (my clan) had a problem since update 0.5.1, our server won't start and i tried anything possible... downgrade - upgrade, patches, hotfixes etc. and the problem always is http://puu.sh/kRDFv/c5e7a627c6.jpgmy scripters tried to make a new key from the new files but all we get, on connection to the server, is a disconnect. we used your mod very very progressive and need it for our training, missions etc. but since the update no version runs ever. maybe someone can help here? rpt log data inc. 

http://tinyurl.com/pm5y9te

so far

p.s. sorry 4 my bad english, i'm tired and exhausted, trying to get this mod running since 2 weeks

There was a patch released to fix that file.

Here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2zb9tuqiiisviv/ldl_ac130.pbo.USMIL.bisign?dl=0

That patch still dont work - you will still be kicked from secure servers for "ldl_ac130.pbo" not signed.

• Like 1

That patch still dont work - you will still be kicked from secure servers for "ldl_ac130.pbo" not signed.

that's the problem, i tried it with the hotfix, but the error comes again

What can you do about the collision lights flashing into the cockpit of the jet? Any way to limit that. What do you mean by doing textures, will you be bringing it to the standard that the F-35?

I don't know but MK82AB (AirBurst) bomb has different explosion effect (What is really nice i am tired of same effects on low and high explosive bombs) Thank you fuller for that ! :D

And i would like to see MK-82 Inert (High Drag) bomb for B-1B bombers is that possible ? :)

And i would like to see MK-82 Inert (High Drag) bomb for B-1B bombers is that possible ? :)

Private message me about this so I have something to remind me about doing it.

The gunner has no access to the GPS system and cannot lock on to the one placed on the ground,

that's an easy fix - in the useractions make it conditional on (player in this) instead oif (player==driver this)

then the gunner can use it

F-16 could use a huge texture upgrade. I'm sure you will do some great work on it.

issue report,

when try to engine up with F22 or F35 in +40 people server, then Dsync and server crash.

or turn on the EWS.

Here are some RPT errors that I found

17:02:07 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 186: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_car2/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'

17:02:07 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 286: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_car/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
17:02:07 File usaf_all\config.cpp, line 388: '/cfgVehicles/usaf_police_offroad/EventHandlers.init': Missing ';' prior '}'
17:02:07 File USAF_SFS\pilots\config.cpp, line 74: '/CfgVehicles/USAF_Pilot_Bag.Displayname': Missing ';' at the end of line
17:02:07 Conflicting addon USAF in 'USAF_SFS\', previous definition in 'USAF_b2\'

issue report,

when try to engine up with F22 or F35 in +40 people server, then Dsync and server crash.

or turn on the EWS.

So yeah we have the same thing with F-35 but it Dsyncs and crashes when arming the F-35

So yeah we have the same thing with F-35 but it Dsyncs and crashes when arming the F-35

seems to be a problem with the latest update, even in the editor if you place loads of ai on the map the arming menu on all the aircraft which have them break 

Suggestion for future updates:

Next time you update, Seems that it's alright to keep everything in on large download file that keeps it simple, makes it easier for my friends to find and download in one place instead of breaking it up among bunches of hotfixes and small patches that sometimes those patch download locations are broken and then you cannot gather up all of the files. Try the method that RHS group uses with a possible updater file or placing it on a mega upload server site like they did.

I personally don't have any issues gathering files and moving them to the appropriate locations, sorting and repatching etc. With one file in one location it keeps it simple for when I see friends or new players that want to try the mod but find it difficult to find and download all of the small hotfix files.  

Best to recommend please keep all in one large file for a redownload.

Any chance we could see some ACE compatibilty with the CV22? Specifically the ability to treat and load injured players within the aircraft?