SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

it does, its had it for months now

When i played it , it only picked up one ally and no enemies on the map ?

Is it players only or does it spot ai also ?

When i played it , it only picked up one ally and no enemies on the map ?

Is it players only or does it spot ai also ?

Just like real radar it can only pick up moving targets, otherwise it will assume its part of the terrain.

Hey Fuller, thanks again for your amazing mod - its the core part of our custom mission side by side with RHS, ACE and CUP. Simply amazing. I learned you took over the stand alone F-35B and want to keep that stand alone variant out there, but did you consider to put in your USAF package as well? Would love that

Hey Fuller, thanks again for your amazing mod - its the core part of our custom mission side by side with RHS, ACE and CUP. Simply amazing. I learned you took over the stand alone F-35B and want to keep that stand alone variant out there, but did you consider to put in your USAF package as well? Would love that

The United States Air Force does not use the F35B. They use the F35C. It wouldn't make any sense if he put a Marine Corps aircraft in an Air Force pack. He did mention earlier that the F35B and the F35C will be released in their own seperate threads.

Edit: The USAF uses the F35A (Accidentally said C) Thanks for pointing that out Foxone!

I Know it is not operated by the usaf, just asking for the sake of practical modhandling (prefer packages over countless stand alones) :D

The United States Air Force does not use the F35B. They use the F35C. It wouldn't make any sense if he put a Marine Corps aircraft in an Air Force pack. He did mention earlier that the F35B and the F35C will be released in their own seperate threads.

The US Air Force only operates the F-35A, the F-35B is used by the US Marine Corps and the F-35C is used by both the US Navy and the US Marine Corps

Hey Fuller

Sometimes, very randomly the GPS targeting system is dissapearing in F-35 after you set a location on it and you can't re-open it and change it. 

Hey Fuller

Sometimes, very randomly the GPS targeting system is dissapearing in F-35 after you set a location on it and you can't re-open it and change it. 

There is a new system coming out soon, along with a readme on how to use it

The US Air Force only operates the F-35A, the F-35B is used by the US Marine Corps and the F-35C is used by both the US Navy and the US Marine Corps

Haha my bad ya it is the F35A. I got it mixed up.; Thanks for pointing that out!

Can this include SAM-systems too? Much needed....

Do you just go to every thread and request this?

So, trying to configure the loadout for the F-16 that I have spawning at the start of the mission. Going through the PBO and I am seeing a slight issue..

Exucution:
USAF_F16_dynamic_loadoutscript = [_USAF_F16,_station_1,_station_2,_station_3,_station_4,_station_5,_station_6,_station_7,_station_8,_station_9,_station_10,_station_11,_station_12,_station_13,_station_14,_station_15,_station_16,_station_17,_station_18,_station_19,_station_20,_station_21,_station_22,_station_23,_station_24,_station_25] execvm "\USAF_F16\scr\LOADOUTS\USAF_F16_dynamic_loadouts.sqf";
via unit init line in editor or via instance of mission script [INIT.sqf for example]

This is confusing, as the F-16 does not appear to have that many stations since the bomb racks count as a magazine already? Even then, if you could each equip able option, I come out with 19. Is there something I am missing?

I can't seem to get it running on our dedicated server.  The keys are in the right place, it's on the startup line, but as soon as I enable the USAF mod on my local installation and try to connect I get kicked off.  I disable the mod local and connect and I can stay on the server.  Can it be the mod has been resigned later on with another key and this key isn't in the distribution ?

Still a great mod guys, having a bunch of fun. 

Just wondering about an issue that might be entirely on my own. Am using ACE also so after reading this thread I will go back and try again. 

In any case, my issue is with the ALCMs on the B-2. Just wondering if you have these functional as when I dropped them I had to manually lock on (T and R weren't working) nor did I get an option for GPS guided. When I did launch they both just glide to the target slowly instead of taking off like a missile. Can anyone confirm or deny.

Once again, will mess with ACE and retry, will update once done. 

Would there be a way to make a bomb drop target 3 points and drop 3 bombs at the same time. Like when using the B-1 it gives you a lot of bombs but dropping 5 in a strait line don't do no good? Just a suggestion? It may be a game limitation but figured worth a shot.

Still a great mod guys, having a bunch of fun. 

Just wondering about an issue that might be entirely on my own. Am using ACE also so after reading this thread I will go back and try again. 

In any case, my issue is with the ALCMs on the B-2. Just wondering if you have these functional as when I dropped them I had to manually lock on (T and R weren't working) nor did I get an option for GPS guided. When I did launch they both just glide to the target slowly instead of taking off like a missile. Can anyone confirm or deny.

Once again, will mess with ACE and retry, will update once done. 

There is a new GPS/INS system coming out soon, along with a readme.

Would there be a way to make a bomb drop target 3 points and drop 3 bombs at the same time. Like when using the B-1 it gives you a lot of bombs but dropping 5 in a strait line don't do no good? Just a suggestion? It may be a game limitation but figured worth a shot.

I am working on a "carpet bombing"-ish ability, but there are a few things higher on the priority list right now.

Hey Fuller! I looked around and I couldn't find this issue: it appears that the gun's are not auto-corrected on the AC-130. Though I understand this is not a bug I wanted to know if you would work on creating a way for it to accurately hit it's targets. My reasoning is that the M102 is very effective but inaccurate. Even at close and far distances, the SABOT round for example is not precise enough to hit a armoured vehicle. I hope you take this into consideration for future updates. The mod is amazing overall!

n.b. does the GBU53 have milimetre wave guidance?

Hey Fuller! I looked around and I couldn't find this issue: it appears that the gun's are not auto-corrected on the AC-130. Though I understand this is not a bug I wanted to know if you would work on creating a way for it to accurately hit it's targets. My reasoning is that the M102 is very effective but inaccurate. Even at close and far distances, the SABOT round for example is not precise enough to hit a armoured vehicle. I hope you take this into consideration for future updates. The mod is amazing overall!

n.b. does the GBU53 have milimetre wave guidance?

Not at the moment, but I can create a system for it just like the new AGM-88 system that will be added soon. Send me a private message on here to remind me.

How do you use the Sniper ATX and AN/AAQ-28 LITENING pod?

• Like 1

Pw6JDBL.jpg

So that happens, 3 JDAMS on one hardpoint, 0 on the right one. 

I can confirm this, it also happend to me.

@Fuller 

I know that you once mentioned the possibility of adding random radio chatter to the aircrafts. Maybe you could also add heavy breathing just like BF 4 when flying high G maneuvers. You could use the way ACE 3 determines high G maneuvers. Just a humble suggestion that could increase immersion.

@ all I will be away for about a week due to my laptop screen being fixed. Accidently stepped on it while it was closed.