SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Will this also include the textures of the engine interior(When it is started)? Because i think it looks rather static. But of course this is yours to decide.

explain what you mean

Is anyone else having an issue where the nuke makes no sound at all? Not sure if this is intentional or a bug some place. After looking through PBOs I see that there is a script that I believe adds in a blast shock effect that is supposed muffle sound a bit but still the nuke should make some form of sound. I figured maybe it was just me. Ive seen some older videos where there was sound and then there were some that didn't have a sound so I have no clue. It's minor but Its a cool effect that should exist. Maybe I am missing a mod or something. I have also tried to adjust the audio in the game above the default sample rates in case of audio miss fire with no such luck. In the provided link there is a sound but its super intense and a bit over the top. So those using headphones turn a volume down a bit haha.

Here is an example: https://youtu.be/q8p2qIbWBV8?t=3m45s

explain what you mean

Actually scratch that. I just realized the others are static aswell. But i have another question: Will the F35 eventually get its own sound?

Edit: And also, how does ECM work with AA Missiles from example the Su-35 Flanker from Saul and Spartan and the PAK-FA from Lyotchik-Sniper as i found myself very often hit despite having turned ECM on. This is not the case when receiving missiles from a ZSU-39 Tigris for example.

Wrong signature for file @usaf\addons\ldl_ac130.pbo  any ideas?

Read front page

Actually scratch that. I just realized the others are static aswell. But i have another question: Will the F35 eventually get its own sound?

Edit: And also, how does ECM work with AA Missiles from example the Su-35 Flanker from Saul and Spartan and the PAK-FA from Lyotchik-Sniper as i found myself very often hit despite having turned ECM on. This is not the case when receiving missiles from a ZSU-39 Tigris for example.

Yes it will

I'll have to look at the script

Add it from the service menu

I added it in the service menu, but I can't seem to find it on my weapons list... Any idea why?

Edit: Maybe I should mention this, I am using PlayWithSix and my mod version is 0.5.3.3.

Where can I find manual (tutorial) on types of missiles  and bombs (AGM86/CBU89 etc.) as well as functions of aircraft (AESA/DAS etc.) ?

Just play around a little?

They're all real life weapons and systems, Google it.

I meant to use them in the game.Because in real life pilots did `t use arma 3 interface)

I added it in the service menu, but I can't seem to find it on my weapons list... Any idea why?

Edit: Maybe I should mention this, I am using PlayWithSix and my mod version is 0.5.3.3.

Testing now

They are showing up for me. PWS version might not be complete

F-22 has a bubble canopy yet a can't really look behind me.  And it still sounds louder inside than out ;)

Anyway you could integrate appropriately equipped aircraft with TGP targeting pod?  I guess there's an issue now with CBA and it not starting, but idk.  It's a sweet script.

Why would you want to look behind you? Im attempting to fix that issue. The A10 seems to have the same one. There is a TGP in the next version. 

Testing now

They are showing up for me. PWS version might not be complete

Is there any way you can update?

Are there any plans on maybe releasing the F-35B?

Edited by eran100

Anyone know of anybody in the community that is good with making bigger explosions possibly some huge dust kick up?

Anyone know of anybody in the community that is good with making bigger explosions possibly some huge dust kick up?

Honestly the only person who could take on such a task would be Opticalsnare who made the excellent Blastcore Phoenix FX overhaul mod, but I'm not sure he's ever going to return to the Arma community or modding as a whole. You could try sending him a PM. 

Wrong signature for file D:\Games\a3addons\@usaf\addons\ldl_ac130.pbo

Using the NEW .bisgin file.

Files are those from PlayWithSix the .bisign replaced on server and client.

I don't know about PWS version brother. I'll send him a pm and find out what's going on

Already working on it brother!

• Like 1

Where can I find manual (tutorial) on types of missiles  and bombs (AGM86/CBU89 etc.) as well as functions of aircraft (AESA/DAS etc.) ?

I'm working on read me's for the systems I've developed, as well as revamping them to incorporate some new breakthroughs I've been having lately.

Me and a few friends tried refueling in the KC-135 today, and while the jets had the option for the request refuel, me and my friend had no options about accepting it, extending the boom, etc. Did we do something wrong?

Me and a few friends tried refueling in the KC-135 today, and while the jets had the option for the request refuel, me and my friend had no options about accepting it, extending the boom, etc. Did we do something wrong?

what jet were you guys in?