SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

@ All i usually don't do this and not trying to make a storm or anything but i want to get this off my chest. I am making this mod for the simple fact that i love learning how to model and i wanted to represent the USAF in its fullest. I have great friends who have taken the time to help me learn and grow in skill. The results of this is what you see today with the mod. Its not perfect and far from it. I think i can speak for all of the modders in the Arma world when i say we don't get paid for any of this. Our motivation is to fill the gaps with great assets, Modifications etc. There is a fine line between down right criticizing someone's work. That they take time away from stuff they could have been doing. I can say for myself that this mod takes away from my wife's time and my kids time, but i do it because i want this mod to be recognized and usable to the various milsims out there. It is down right disrespectful  for one go to another person's thread and chastise and breakdown someone else's mod in favor of the other persons. We in the modding community initiate in nothing but friendly rivalries when it comes to assets. You will never see another modder come to another page and say hey mine is better use my stuff.if you're not a modder and you don't have anything nice to say about somebodys hard work try to remember this: You didn't make it, you didn't take the time out to make it, you haven't contributed at all. Now suggesting to a modder about particular things is perfectly fine and very much wanted. Keep your negative comments and bashing to yourself. It makes us want to quit and not offer up this last time i checked free content. Im sorry if this offends anyone, but its the truth and it's getting old. Thanks 

• Like 1

Those that post negative comments should be banned from these forums.  We have lost so many talented modders due to people shouting their mouths off.

I think I'll start reporting posts that I see as this.  Hopefully the moderators will also be heavy handed with them too.

Keep up the good work Fuller.  For every 1 complainer there are hundreds and hundreds of happy gamers!

• Like 1

yes it will be on steam workshop..i want to iron out the hotfix before i do that though.

Hey. Thanks for your hard work. I was just curious if this was still in the plan or not?

Hey. Thanks for your hard work. I was just curious if this was still in the plan or not?

Probably when this mod goes beta i will put it on steam workshop not so sure yet

• Like 1

Good afternoon. I have a huge request for a model helicopter HH-60G PaveHawk. Is it possible to make several types of camouflage? and make basic texture darker?  :)

P.S your mod is one of the highest quality for ARMA 3! Many thanks for your work!

Here's a list of some items from my .rpt files I thought to bring to your attention.  Hopefully this is helpful.  I'm sure you might be aware of some and other items you may not be able to fix due to time constraints or too much work that might be involved to fix like bone joint links and weight painting of mesh.

19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 894, 844, 839
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 889, 894, 839
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 889, 839, 834
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 884, 889, 834
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 884, 834, 829
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 879, 884, 829
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 879, 829, 824
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 874, 879, 824
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 874, 824, 819
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 869, 874, 819
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 869, 819, 814
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1480, 1907, 1901
19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:2, too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 146, removed righthandmiddle3
(Noticing a lot of *too many bones* coming up in list.)

19:42:57 Warning: usaf_sfs\coverall.p3d:2 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 1971, 1965, 1967

19:42:58 Strange convex component07 in usaf_rq4a\usaf_rq4a.p3d:geometry
19:42:58 Strange convex component08 in usaf_rq4a\usaf_rq4a.p3d:geometry
19:42:58 Strange convex component06 in usaf_rq4a\usaf_rq4a.p3d:geometryPhys
19:42:58 Strange convex component07 in usaf_rq4a\usaf_rq4a.p3d:geometryPhys
19:43:01 Strange convex component43 in usaf_hh60g\hh60med\usaf_hh60g.p3d:geometryFire
19:43:01 Strange convex component44 in usaf_hh60g\hh60med\usaf_hh60g.p3d:geometryFire
19:43:01 Strange convex component61 in usaf_hh60g\hh60med\usaf_hh60g.p3d:geometryFire

19:43:01 USAF_HH60GMED: Turret_2 - unknown animation source Turret_2
19:43:01 USAF_HH60GMED: Gun_2 - unknown animation source Gun_2

Look on some info for utilization for the sniper ATP pods. Does anyone have any insight or documentation? 

I was hoping for that video with all the new features but it seems Fuller is busy so nothing else to do than to have patience

Goddam you guys are riding fullers ass with these glitches lol.

I love this mod. 

Great to see the excitement, no reason to swear.

Thanks for all of the hard work!

We do have an issue I'd like to ask a question about. We've been using the F-16 and we seem to be having a problem with laser-guided bombs. The pilot doesn't get anything when the ground forces are lazing. Now, we don't know if it's a bug, if we're not doing it right, if the system is changed by another mod, or if it's broken due to a mod conflict. We do use ACE3, among other mods.

So, I'm not saying anything is broken in this mod, I guess I'm just asking if the laser-guidance system works just like the vanilla game, or if we need to equip a different targetting device on the aircraft, or if the troops need to use specific laser designators.

Thanks

PS: AGM-154 GPS guided munition rocks! Thanks for that!

Thanks for all of the hard work!

We do have an issue I'd like to ask a question about. We've been using the F-16 and we seem to be having a problem with laser-guided bombs. The pilot doesn't get anything when the ground forces are lazing. Now, we don't know if it's a bug, if we're not doing it right, if the system is changed by another mod, or if it's broken due to a mod conflict. We do use ACE3, among other mods.

So, I'm not saying anything is broken in this mod, I guess I'm just asking if the laser-guidance system works just like the vanilla game, or if we need to equip a different targetting device on the aircraft, or if the troops need to use specific laser designators.

Thanks

PS: AGM-154 GPS guided munition rocks! Thanks for that!

Since it is GPS guided you need to use the GPS/IPS system

edit: I can't read

Since it is GPS guided you need to use the GPS/IPS system

/facepalm

My last line was just a thank you to Fuller. Read my post again and cover the last line with your finger.

/facepalm

My last line was just a thank you to Fuller. Read my post again and cover the last line with your finger.

Oh sorry, I thought that was what you were having issues locking, no need to be aggressive mate, just trying to help out.

Which bomb are you using?

I asked, and the pilot said "I tried them all" but specified GBU-12 as an example.

I asked, and the pilot said "I tried them all" but specified GBU-12 as an example.

and your trying to laser guide them correct?

if so ask him is he pressing T or Tab to target? I just checked them and im getting the target

This post will get updated when I add in or someone else adds in compatibility for other aircraft. (Check my signature)
Hey guys,

Just wanted to release these very small mods that add in aerial refuelling capabilities for the following aircraft
F/A 18 E/F - (Dropbox) - (Armaholic)
F/A 18 X - (Dropbox) - (Armaholic)
SU-35S - (Dropbox) - (Armaholic)
To-199 & A-164 (vanilla planes) - (Dropbox) - (Armaholic)
FIR F-2A - (Dropbox) - (Armaholic soon)
FIR F-14D (Dropbox) - (Armaholic soon)
FIR F-15 C/D/E/DJ/J/K - (Dropbox) - (Armaholic soon)
FIR F-16C - (Dropbox) - (Armaholic soon)
POOK EF 2000 - (Dropbox) - (Armaholic soon)

Edited by lala14
  • Like 1

To the users that are having issues with the laser locking weapons not picking up the laser designation

This is especially true when using ACE and may even be true without ACE

When designating targets... if you are marking from the east you will need to ingress (approach) from the west. The reason for this is that the object you are marking would obstruct the marker from the aquisition pod .  I found this answer in the ACE user documentation in which I will link below. So try this out and report back to us to see if this approach fixes your problem

http://ace3mod.com/wiki/user/information-center.html

"Q: Laser locking is broken, when are you going to fix it?
A: Fun fact, it isn't, you need to come from the direction of the laser, (laser is pointing to the east, you come from the west) and you drop the GBU, it will then guide itself to the target. The reasoning behind that is that the vehicle or building laser designated would obstruct the laser and the GBU would then be unable to lock on it."

Awesome mod, love all the items in it and can't wait to see when its finished. Wanted to report a minor bug/issue, while flying the HH-60 "Pave Hawk" with my unit, when landing I noticed that the wheels are stiff and don't roll with inertia. Best of luck and thank you for such a awesome mod!

Update: my minor update this month will be more for visuals than anything else. Trying to get the planes looking smoother and feeling better. Working MFDs also. fixes for the planes will no dought also be in this update but there are also 3 surprises maybe more. Stay tuned

Will this also include the textures of the engine interior(When it is started)? Because i think it looks rather static. But of course this is yours to decide.

Please, dear god, fix the F22 fov. :P

I have fixed the FOV already..