SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

May I ask , who are you? Are you working together with Fuller?

I don't get it to be honest. I already stated many many times before how amazed and happy I am with this mod. Do I need to make a special post with hearts and love signs?

(and a thank-you assist to the half-dozen other members who have stepped in with solid advice on fixes, answering already-answered questions on the author's behalf, and generally being undemandingly supportive and enthusiastic.)

sargken and nikiforos:

Hi, guys! This is not at all intended as a counter-criticism of good support and criticism! I read through all 55-whatever pages, and I saw plenty of instances of people like you offering support and being patient. Please note the parentheses I intended for contributors like you. Rather, it was the pages of the other half-dozen or so people (sometimes with under 10 or 20 posts like me) who jumped in, said, "I want you to add X item in this game!", and may eventually find ways to contribute but haven't yet. I know I haven't contributed anything substantial myself, yet.

To be fair, I don't recall anyone being so outright gauche as to demand, "Your mod sucks unless you include X feature!" So I am not suggesting in anyway that we're all spoiled and entitled brats, b/c our community is generally not. Nor am I suggesting that I'm better than you guys who have been here for hundreds and thousands of posts and years or even a decade. Far from it!

• Like 1

May I ask , who are you? Are you working together with Fuller?

I don't get it to be honest. I already stated many many times before how amazed and happy I am with this mod. Do I need to make a special post with hearts and love signs?

I cant see anything wrong with dakaodo post, he was just simply thanking the mod maker in his own way. The way you have reacted and come across is somewhat aggressive, which is not needed, nor appropriate.

• Like 1

Hi Soldiers / Fuller

Using this great mod on my server with great joy. Just wanted to confirm that clients on my server  also do have a problem with the signature of "ldl_ac130.pbo".

All getting kicked for this pbo, i tell them to delete the 2 "ldl_ac130" files and all is ok.

Hi SGT Fuller,

it's your fault that I only play ArmA...hour by hour.  :)

But it takes some time to capture everything in detail.

Thanks for that outstanding piece of work!

Grretings

McLupo

Hi Soldiers / Fuller

Using this great mod on my server with great joy. Just wanted to confirm that clients on my server  also do have a problem with the signature of "ldl_ac130.pbo".

All getting kicked for this pbo, i tell them to delete the 2 "ldl_ac130" files and all is ok.

I will be issuing the new signature today

I also recieved a PM that the update 1.50 has broken something in the mod or not allowed it to be played at all. It has been working for me..Is anyone else having issues?

i'm still jammin out full burners!!! I havent noticed any changes.

Keep in mind, I get so engrossed with these planes that unless something big has malfunctioned I might not notice. I don't pick through it with a fine toothed comb. Too busy being awe struck

I believe the only thing that has changed is that DAS does not target hostile AAF jets anymore. But im not exactly sure if this was ever the case^^

Hey is the weird visual bug with the fighter jets having an unrealistic amount of bombs fixed?

Hey is the weird visual bug with the fighter jets having an unrealistic amount of bombs fixed?

Yes it's been fixed in the latest version released to the public. Please update

hey fullerpj, I cannot get the GBU-31 or GBU-39 to lock to to GPS INS targeting system coordinate on the F-22 or the B-2. Does this guidance system work in your mod or is it a W.I.P..... or is there some custom user control that must be set? Although i'm getting decent at dropping dumb bombs on hard targets, that GPS/INS would be a really nice feature to really bring the realism up. Thank You

Here is the new signature file for the ldl_ac130 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2zb9tuqiiisviv/ldl_ac130.pbo.USMIL.bisign?dl=0

Front page updated

I am happy to see this, unfortunately dropbox does not want to give up file

Error (429)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Would you mind to reupload it somewhere else ? 

Thank you a lot keep a good job going.

I am happy to see this, unfortunately dropbox does not want to give up file

Error (429)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled![/size]

Would you mind to reupload it somewhere else ? 

Thank you a lot keep a good job going.[/size]

Yes I will reupload tommrow

Update: my minor update this month will be more for visuals than anything else. Trying to get the planes looking smoother and feeling better. Working MFDs also. fixes for the planes will no dought also be in this update but there are also 3 surprises maybe more. Stay tuned

• Like 2

did you get my question from above about the GPS/INS not locking on in the F-22 and the B-2 and (if memory serves) the F-35

Update: my minor update this month will be more for visuals than anything else. Trying to get the planes looking smoother and feeling better. Working MFDs also. fixes for the planes will no dought also be in this update but there are also 3 surprises maybe more. Stay tuned

Awesome Fuller cant wait !!

Will you be toning down the A-10 sound in the interior? Its way too loud

• Like 1

did you get my question from above about the GPS/INS not locking on in the F-22 and the B-2 and (if memory serves) the F-35

I'll look into it last I checked they were working

Will you be toning down the A-10 sound in the interior? Its way too loud

I've messed with the sounds 3 times already I'll give it another go

I only checked the first post, so sorry if this was asked already, but is there a way to edit the loadout of a script spawned AI controlled aircraft?

If not can that be something that can be added. The F18's made by JOHN_SPARTAN AND SAUL are able to do this and it's very handy to be able to control exactly what armaments are put on the plane!

If you answered this already just let me know and I will search for it.

This mod is very good work.....the planes look and work awesome!

I just checked them and they are working for me. Have you updated to the latest version?

I just checked them and they are working for me. Have you updated to the latest version?

if the guy is pressing ESCAPE in his GPS/INS target box, instead of CLOSE, it will delete his GPS target meaning he cannot lock onto it

that may be the problem, if he hasn't used it much before.

Hey Fuller. With the "Move Inside" script, the only aircraft I seem to be able to walk out of (in-flight) is the C-130J and that's only the cargo ramp. All side doors and the C-17 cargo ramp seem to limit me from walking right out. Seems to hold me right where the ramp pivots open. I searched the forums and didn't find much so I thought I'd throw it into the works.

Keep up the great work brother!

• Like 1