SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Yes, sure I know ... I have great respect to everybody who creates mods for Arma! And I don´t expect the MFD´s in the next 6-8+ Updates ;).

Im actually working on visuals right now. I will see what i can do. Andrew and lala are working hard on scripts also that are going to blow you away. I will try to post pics and video soon. Yall thought that the USAF mod got this big ass update!! wait until whats in store for the minor update late Aug early SEP. Details soon

Im actually working on visuals right now. I will see what i can do. Andrew and lala are working hard on scripts also that are going to blow you away. I will try to post pics and video soon. Yall thought that the USAF mod got this big ass update!! wait until whats in store for the minor update late Aug early SEP. Details soon

Just want to say how gratefull I am you and the team continue to push the mod forward, truely inspiring :)

hi,

you could load bradley in c17?

Yeah, but might be a bit tricky due to height

Yeah just to confirm the playwithsix version does delete everything but updated pbos and places them outside an addons folder. It might be a PW6 issue or the way it was packed but just confirming it does happen.

Otherwise having a ton of fun with the additions you have added to USAF fuller !

I was testing the E3 awacs and switched from the e3 to another jet to see whether the script worked if the AI had control of the plane and it fanished. i personally blame the aliens :) Though it really doesn't matter because you're suppose to have people flying the plane with the script on, but i thought it was worth making you aware of anyway

Arma's fixed wing simulation is still lacking.  At least they finally got ride of auto coordination, but banking now still doesn't bank the plane, it just rolls it.  If you tip a wing, the plane with move in that direction on it's own.  Physics!

Well there was a thread somewhere about this where even BI devs said something about it but I don't think they came with any conclusion. We can always make a petition signed by as many people as possible and give give it to them.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

IT IS possible for at least semi realistic fixed wing flight model. 

Is there any way to fix vehicles floating in air when loading into the c17?

Long time user, and long time lurker. Love the Mod.

But is 0.5.3 missing assets from Playwith6 at all. None of the big planes except for the Hurc style ones are there for us. Like the B2 etc.

Or is it just me

Play with six files are incomplete. The authors are aware. Please use armaholic for the update

Hi,

Did you check the pilot camera and targetting on Firewills F-16?  Personally something like that would be great for you amazing planes  :)

Hi,

Did you check the pilot camera and targetting on Firewills F-16?  Personally something like that would be great for you amazing planes  :)

I have my own version of this. Thanks anyway

Steps to reproduce:

• Start ArmA 3 Without devbuild and with only the @USAF mod (Most recently updated version from Armaholic)
  • Go into Editor, Stratis
  • Create a BLUFOR NATO Men Rifleman , name him jj
  • Create a Zeus Game Master Module, set to all addons (Including unofficial) Owner is jj
  • Preview
  • When you load in go into Zeus by pressing Y (Or if you rebound it, your rebounded key)
  • Go to Units - Empty - Scroll down to the bottom and into USAF - Air
  • Spawn the F-35
  • Get into said F-35
  • Get out of F-35
  • Go into Zeus interface (Y)
  • Spawn OPFOR infront of you, facing you
  • Watch how they don't shoot
  • Repeat steps for INDI and BLUFOR
  • Neither engage player
  • Come to the conclusion that player must be CIV

I'll record a video as proof in a bit.

EDIT: Here's the video proof of the glitch existing. Note that I killed myself on purpose the first time as a control test to ensure you guys weren't inclined to think I was altering the OPFOR AI.

At the end I was going to type CIV but SHIFT C is my stop recording hotkey :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gq6xfmu64g8nj0/2015-08-12-0025-53.flv?dl=0

Sorry to bring this up again, but is this fixed? I didn't see any sign of it in changelogs.

EDIT:

Also,

You can place waypoints on the map. 

Not in certain gamemodes/difficulties :)

A10 armament is still messed,hud in a10 is almost invisible for me..and you have agm65e in service menu called agm 65k

Than i still have problem with f22..i cant even dogfight bcs i get blackout whenever im trying to turn around (f35 or f16 are not doing this) maybe something with ace ..dont know

Than i still have problem with f22..i cant even dogfight bcs i get blackout whenever im trying to turn around (f35 or f16 are not doing this) maybe something with ace ..dont know

If using the @ACE mod, ensure you're wearing a G-suit, it helps fight blackouts. You should also play DCS F-15 to learn how to properly dogfight, as tipping your wings 90* left or right and pulling back on the stick is not the right way, IRL you'd stall/blackout/break your wings depending on the aircraft.

TL:DR blackouts working as intended.

Edit:

Also A3 doesn't have a working flight-model like DCS does. There's a lot of shit you can do in A3 that you shouldn't be able to. 

I remember I was able to get a C-130 to practically levitate by tilting it's wings at a ~100* angle and pointing the nose upwards. I was able to fly at 170 KM/h using this method without stalling, somehow.

tl;dr A3 fixed-wing is broken as fuck

• Like 1

If using the @ACE mod, ensure you're wearing a G-suit, it helps fight blackouts. You should also play DCS F-15 to learn how to properly dogfight, as tipping your wings 90* left or right and pulling back on the stick is not the right way, IRL you'd stall/blackout/break your wings depending on the aircraft.

TL:DR blackouts working as intended.

i know how to dogfight..i just only had problem with f22..and now its gone..gsuit solve ..ty

i know how to dogfight..i just only had problem with f22..and now its gone..gsuit solve ..ty

No probs, I've been playing MilSim for way too long :P

Thanks for a wonderful mod.

Is there a guide to use all of these weapons systems? We're having a problem using GBU-12s with the F-16, with a man on the ground lazing the target. We don't know if there's an issue, or if there's something that we're not doing right.

Is there a guide to use all of these weapons systems? We're having a problem using GBU-12s with the F-16, with a man on the ground lazing the target. We don't know if there's an issue, or if there's something that we're not doing right.

Are you using Stratis and Altis maps? Remember to bring a battery for the Laser Designator too.

Are you by chance using ACE3?
If so try this: go into your ACE Settings and disable the "Advanced Missile Guidance" setting, for both the Pilot and the Laserdesignation unit. May not be it, but it's worth trying out.
Also make sure that you do have batteries for it as mentioned by the poster above.

The GBU-12 Bombs are indeed laserguided, and atleast for me, they work without any problems (Worth noting, I use my own TGT system, so your results may differ).
Also can you confirm that you actually have Line of Sight to the exact spot the Laserdesignation unit is aiming for?

Are you by chance using ACE3?
If so try this: go into your ACE Settings and disable the "Advanced Missile Guidance" setting, for both the Pilot and the Laserdesignation unit. May not be it, but it's worth trying out.
Also make sure that you do have batteries for it as mentioned by the poster above.

The GBU-12 Bombs are indeed laserguided, and atleast for me, they work without any problems (Worth noting, I use my own TGT system, so your results may differ).
Also can you confirm that you actually have Line of Sight to the exact spot the Laserdesignation unit is aiming for?

Everything is good as far as LOS and batteries. We'll try disabling that ACE setting.

Everything is good as far as LOS and batteries. We'll try disabling that ACE setting.

Hey could be a load order issue too. I load mine just after CBA.

So far in my tests, only Stratis and ALtis works. None of the other maps I've tried (A3MP, Nziwasogo) would work.

Update 0.5.3.1 was necessary as the original upload was corrupted. The PBO files within the archive have been placed in the root folder instead of the addons folder. This is fixed now :)

Half of planes are gone

Edit: looks like its six problem.. i install it mannualy.. it was ok.. than i synchronize it with six and all was gone