SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

I have a question check this video and tell me if this is possible to implement into your aircraft .

Is this camera installed on the aircraft that bombs the target? Or maybe a UAV lasing the target for the aircraft?

Yes that is possible, infact there's already code for this in the vanilla game, and some user made aircraft already have this. I'm sure it will be implemented in the USAF mod at some point. 

Yes that is possible, infact there's already code for this in the vanilla game, and some user made aircraft already have this. I'm sure it will be implemented in the USAF mod at some point. 

I don't think so. Maybe this system is been worked on but not released in any aircraft yet. If you know some mod already using it please let me know through PM if possible.

Thanks!

I don't think so. Maybe this system is been worked on but not released in any aircraft yet. If you know some mod already using it please let me know through PM if possible.

Thanks!

Well the AC-130 in the USAF mod has it, but also this one: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22594

And then there's also this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25763

Well the AC-130 in the USAF mod has it, but also this one: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22594

And then there's also this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25763

Saul (F18 first link) said that he plans to but right now it's only placeholder and not actually working.

Didn't test the second link but I rather want something integrated into the plane rather then some external addon to make this work.

Thanks for adding the JAGM's missiles, it really helped balance the F16

Saul (F18 first link) said that he plans to but right now it's only placeholder and not actually working.

Didn't test the second link but I rather want something integrated into the plane rather then some external addon to make this work.

What's not working on the F-18, I use it all the time. 

Well it works only the two-seater F-18 and you must have a gunner position. Being the pilot would not give you that option. I whished we could just push a button and get the ability to lock target with flir camera on while flying the plane.

Well it works only the two-seater F-18 and you must have a gunner position. Being the pilot would not give you that option. I whished we could just push a button and get the ability to lock target with flir camera on while flying the plane.

Wish granted

Wish granted

Already Christmas? Are you going to implement this to your aircraft(F-35, F-22 , F-16)  ?    Oh my God!!! :o

Already Christmas? Are you going to implement this to your aircraft(F-35, F-22 , F-16)  ?    Oh my God!!! :o

Ima make some videos today of upcoming minor update

Ima make some videos today of upcoming minor update

I was wondering about this. I tried to use FLIR on the F16 (Didn't try on the other planes yet) of your mod by using the FLIR Pod in the loadout, but I have no idea how it works.
I checked if it was some addaction / weapon or maybe the slingload camera, but all of those did lead me into a dead end.

Checking the configs and scripts also got me nowhere so I simply thought it would be some placeholder.

So I did a small FLIR system with Laserdesignation myself to keep me busy:
It works for my needs, it uses the Slingload camera with various viewmodes and added a Laserdesignator_mounted to the aircraft, which allows me to mark targets for my guided bombs and missiles.

I'm still interested in how the FLIR Pod works in your addon, so how would I use it? (FLIR Pod is attached, I just don't know how to access it).

I was wondering about this. I tried to use FLIR on the F16 (Didn't try on the other planes yet) of your mod by using the FLIR Pod in the loadout, but I have no idea how it works.
I checked if it was some addaction / weapon or maybe the slingload camera, but all of those did lead me into a dead end.

Checking the configs and scripts also got me nowhere so I simply thought it would be some placeholder.

So I did a small FLIR system with Laserdesignation myself to keep me busy:
It works for my needs, it uses the Slingload camera with various viewmodes and added a Laserdesignator_mounted to the aircraft, which allows me to mark targets for my guided bombs and missiles.

I'm still interested in how the FLIR Pod works in your addon, so how would I use it? (FLIR Pod is attached, I just don't know how to access it).

Flir Pod has no use right now but will in the upcoming minor update.

where is the mirror to download most up to date version fuller?

front page

Thanks for informing us about the updated release    :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png
United States Air Force v0.5.3 alpha

required_addons.png
Community Base addons A3

** On our downloadpage you can also find a downloadlink to the patch. This way people can choose to either download the fully updated archive or only the patch and apply the changed files themselves.

Updated mod v0.5.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey fullerpj , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Just a thing with the AWACS radar, it gives speed,attitude etc of all friendlies and enemies and thats nice, but the markers that show that bug out sometimes and they stay in one place instead of fallowing the aircrafts also then it does not update their speed etc.

When you get out you're stuck inside the AWACS

Just a heads up!

When updating to 5.3 using Play With Six it deletes all the pbos except the ones that are part of the 5.3 update.

Didn't have this problem with the 5.2 patch.

This is my favorite Arma mod! Keep up the amazing work!

Done alot of cargo support with C-17 today, new cargo scripts are awesome (finally no delay with cargo drop).

Been using RHS tanks and IFVs as cargo, seems to be fully compatible.

MC-130 The attitude indicator (also known as an artificial horizon) shows the aircraft's relation to the horizon does not rotate on the correct axis. When banking left or right, it rolls on vertical axis. 

AC130 AI Game Logic is not sustainable in JIP. Does not work for JIP join in progress.  AC130AI Game Logic is synchronized to three players and in Game Logic description player names are located p1, p2, p3

Done alot of cargo support with C-17 today, new cargo scripts are awesome (finally no delay with cargo drop).

Been using RHS tanks and IFVs as cargo, seems to be fully compatible.

hi,

you could load bradley in c17?

Hello @ all ;) ,

I have a suggestion to improve the B2 ...
The B2 is one of my favorite planes and you made a great job with her actually. But there is one problem at the moment: While flying above the clouds or in fog you haven´t any reference points and that makes flying the B2 in this situation´s really difficult ...
So maybe you can add the MFD from the B-1b to the B2, that would be really nice :D.

Hello @ all ;) ,

I have a suggestion to improve the B2 ...
The B2 is one of my favorite planes and you made a great job with her actually. But there is one problem at the moment: While flying above the clouds or in fog you haven´t any reference points and that makes flying the B2 in this situation´s really difficult ...
So maybe you can add the MFD from the B-1b to the B2, that would be really nice :D.

You can place waypoints on the map. 

Ok, of course that´s a way to do it ;)

But I think MFD´s in the B2 would be still nice :)

Ok, of course that´s a way to do it ;)

But I think MFD´s in the B2 would be still nice :)

Sure but its not as easy as you make it seem, its not like you can tell the game to install an MFD in the cockpit.