SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

you are the man i am really thank full for all this hard work you guys bin doing so. still having some problem looking on to gps target but that not a problem to me really and one more thing is if you place gps in one plane and you did you can not use the gps anymore in other planes but like i say no big deal to me 

you are the man i am really thank full for all this hard work you guys bin doing so. still having some problem looking on to gps target but that not a problem to me really and one more thing is if you place gps in one plane and you did you can not use the gps anymore in other planes but like i say no big deal to me 

What problem are you having locking on? and the last part of your message is kinda unclear

when i place a gps marker in one plane and you did and you try to use gps in a nother plane it not working you cant place a gps marker any more at lest on my end 

i cant look on to the gps maker like you normaly do with any other weapon 

testing this now

EDIT: I just tested this. I was using two F35A. I put down one GPS Target and then switched two the next F35A and did the same thing. While the GPS X marks the spot did not show up on the mini map. The Target shows up on the HUD and is targetable. I dropped two GBUs one on the other F35A's GPS target and then one on mine. 

V 0.5.3 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/ga4dwummgeghrwc/%40USAF_HOT_FIX.rar

- F-16 Visual Bug Fixed

- A-10 Un able to aquire GPS targets fixed

- F-16 HARM now only fires towards Tigris(Anti-Air)

- F35A HARM now only fires towards Tigris (Anti-Air)

- E3 AWACS game crashing issues fixed

Front page updated

• Like 1

hi one more thing what happend to the weapon pack you had ?

Weapon pack?

some time a go you had some m4 and m16 stuff like that just wondering 

Oh was causing some issues itll come back eventually

Hey fuller, the first hotfix you uploaded on dropbox had the link shut down due to too much traffic, can you upload the first hotfix onto mediafire?

Hey fuller, the first hotfix you uploaded on dropbox had the link shut down due to too much traffic, can you upload the first hotfix onto mediafire?

First hotfix is up on armaholic also

First hotfix is up on armaholic also

Ahh okay thanks, also will you be adding a weapons guide/list to the service menu? I have no idea how to use most of them or what they are. 

Ahh okay thanks, also will you be adding a weapons guide/list to the service menu? I have no idea how to use most of them or what they are. 

'

I will be doing a readme

Was I supposed to now have GPS targeting on the A-10?  I see I can load a couple GBU-31's.

(really, we should be able to load more GBU-38's on planes, you haven't configured that on a lot of them.  or GBU-10's)

Did you fix the F-22 fov or give it a working attitude indicator, by chance?

Yes you can GPS Target with the A-10. I dont have GBU-10s in my mod. Dont nitpick please..there are enough on the planes as is.

Yes i gave the F-22 the same FOV as the F-16.

Thank you for your amazing work man!! Really ,you gave Arma 3 a whole new perspective , at least for me :)

Everything seems to be working great Fuller thanks for the fixes.

The AESA on the F35 seems to be detecting the players own J-AGM launches as hostile.

Not to be nick picky and more out of curiosity than anything. As I do not have an idea of the capabilities of the real fighters, but the cannon on the F35 seems much weaker than the F22 and F16 (which are awesome BTW). ?

Also- what do the AGM86C in the B2 lock onto ?

Everything seems to be working great Fuller thanks for the fixes.

The AESA on the F35 seems to be detecting the players own J-AGM launches as hostile.

Not to be nick picky and more out of curiosity than anything. As I do not have an idea of the capabilities of the real fighters, but the cannon on the F35 seems much weaker than the F22 and F16 (which are awesome BTW). ?

Also- what do the AGM86C in the B2 lock onto ?

Ok ill take a look at the AESA its a new weapon thats probably why. The cannon can be increased thats not a issue. The AGM86C is GPS guided and Laser guided 

No problem let me know if there are anymore issues..Hopefully not. Id really like to take a break from the mod and focus on the F35B and C.

I appreciate that decision :D

@Fuller Hate to be that guy, but did you increase the accuracy of the GBU-53s? I still have to dive bomb targets to blow them up. Or am i making something wrong?

Ok ill take a look at the AESA its a new weapon thats probably why. The cannon can be increased thats not a issue. The AGM86C is GPS guided and Laser guided 

Then I maybe having issues with B2 not being able to lock laser and no GPS option. Ill give it a test later this weekend. Anybody else ?

(unless its because i'm flying as gunner with no pilot ?)

Then I maybe having issues with B2 not being able to lock laser and no GPS option. Ill give it a test later this weekend. Anybody else ?

(unless its because i'm flying as gunner with no pilot ?)

I just tested this and was able to get a full lock

Fpr those with GPS locking on problem, it might be a map problem for you. I've done pretty intensive testing, seems like GPS lock on works on Stratis and Altis but not on any A3MP maps or Nziwasogo. 

Hey guys,i still cant figure out how to use gbu57 penetrator...

I don't have any option with the B-2 to use GPS or to lock any target. Only MK 82 bombs , nothing else :wacko:

Edit:

Sorry just saw the ability to load other weapons into the plane..  ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question check this video and tell me if this is possible to implement into your aircraft .

Is this camera installed on the aircraft that bombs the target? Or maybe a UAV lasing the target for the aircraft?