SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

I have only pulled the C17 Pbo and it throws the cfgfactionclasses and its missing it. do i need to pull another file to make it go away? or can I change one of the config files so its not looking for the USAF class?

I have only pulled the C17 Pbo and it throws the cfgfactionclasses and its missing it. do i need to pull another file to make it go away? or can I change one of the config files so its not looking for the USAF class?

Check your PMs 

Thanks for all your work btw.

Seems like ECM on the A-10 doesn't work.  At least not when there's a bunch of planes on the map.

You think you can maybe add that targeting pod script to the appropriate planes?

Also, the ALCM's from the B-2 don't seem to do anything

ECM works the same for all the planes..they are using the exact same one. What targeting pod script? and the ALCMs aren't supposed to do anything yet but blow up and destroy stuff...whats your point?

@all the hotfix will be coming out tomorrow. We have had a innovation in GPS technology that im sure you all will enjoy

• Like 1

What this great mod needs is a way to spwan the aircraft with diff loadouts. I want the A.I to drop Clusterbombs and nukes. I want to spawn in the air with those loadouts.

@all the hotfix will be coming out tomorrow. We have had a innovation in GPS technology that im sure you all will enjoy

Nice!  Did you also manage to change the view of the external camera to much F-35 in other aircrafts?

Hey fuller are you aware of the E-3 AWACS camera position? its a bit far back. Could you put it forwards a bit? :)

Oh yeah another thing, what does the move inside feature do on the C-17?

Don't know if this was mentioned before but calling AC-130 AI and  the shell impact on the ground is missing sounds. I'm using JSRS mod  but I'm not sure this is the reason for missing sounds.

Don't know if this was mentioned before but calling AC-130 AI and  the shell impact on the ground is missing sounds. I'm using JSRS mod  but I'm not sure this is the reason for missing 

IDK why JSRS is not making the impact sounds but there are sounds there for it

IDK why JSRS is not making the impact sounds but there are sounds there for it

I see , thanks for the quick answer though.

Excellent mod mate excellent and I'm sure it's going to get even better !!

I have a bug and a suggestion for the F35:

Bug: When the last missile from sphercial coverage is fired, it deactivates itself before the missile can hit its target, reducing the overall missiles by one.

Suggestion: Since there are versions of the AIM-120 which are utilized by spherical coverage and the normal ones, could it be possible to add both to the interior loadout? So that i can basically have 8x GBU-53 and 2x AIM-120s which can then be used for spherical coverage?

Edit: And also, if possible, choosing the gun should not disable stealth, as i can not see the boxes of the DAS without it.

I have a bug and a suggestion for the F35:

Bug: When the last missile from sphercial coverage is fired, it deactivates itself before the missile can hit its target, reducing the overall missiles by one.

Suggestion: Since there are versions of the AIM-120 which are utilized by spherical coverage and the normal ones, could it be possible to add both to the interior loadout? So that i can basically have 8x GBU-53 and 2x AIM-120s which can then be used for spherical coverage?

Edit: And also, if possible, choosing the gun should not disable stealth, as i can not see the boxes of the DAS without it.

We have plans for the GBU-53 so no it wont be added to the Spherical Coverage. We can edit the DAS so that it wont cut off until a hit or miss is made. 

We have plans for the GBU-53 so no it wont be added to the Spherical Coverage. We can edit the DAS so that it wont cut off until a hit or miss is made.

Sorry if this was not made clear from me, the GBU-53s were an example. I was referring if we can choose between the DAS used AIM-120s or the normal ones, for the two default AA- interior missiles.

Sorry if this was not made clear from me, the GBU-53s were an example. I was referring if we can choose between the DAS used AIM-120s or the normal ones, for the two default AA- interior missiles.

Ohh im sorry naw. The two Defualt AA interior missiles are for self protection mostly like a AIM-9X for a F-16. Thats why we didn't include them in the system and made two versions of it

- GPS Systems Upgraded once more

- C-17 "Move in Action" Fixed

- Joint Air to Ground Missile Added to F35A

- Missilebox Weapons, damage parameters increased/decreased

- F-22 Maneuverability increased

- Pilots coveralls can now have XML Clan codes and BI insignias or Other moded Insignias. One appears on left the other appear on right

Please replace the pbos inside with the ones in this hotfix.

Front page updated

No problem let me know if there are anymore issues..Hopefully not. Id really like to take a break from the mod and focus on the F35B and C.

• Like 1

Hi Fuller - Thanks for the hot fix.

I noticed on the F16 some strange ordinance positioning:

http://imgur.com/HTxwaOc

Also the second Hydra pod showed as having no ammunition.(A10 and F16)

Does not have option for GPS target on A10 with GBU31 ?

Hi Fuller - Thanks for the hot fix.

I noticed on the F16 some strange ordinance positioning:

http://imgur.com/HTxwaOc

Also the second Hydra pod showed as having no ammunition.(A10 and F16)

Does not have option for GPS target on A10 with GBU31 ?

I just found the issue. I will fix asap and release small hotfix in the morning. Im sorry about all the hotfixes guys

Thanks for informing us about the updated release   :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png
United States Air Force v0.5.2 alpha

required_addons.png
Community Base addons A3

** On our downloadpage you can also find a downloadlink to the patch. This way people can choose to either download the fully updated archive or only the patch and apply the changed files themselves.

Can you explain a little more about the innovation regarding GPS technology? Sounds interesting!

Can you explain a little more about the innovation regarding GPS technology? Sounds interesting!

Its a surprise we might make a video of it though :)

Its a surprise we might make a video of it though :)

Haha ok sounds decent :)

Is this new system already incorporated into the mod with the latest hotfix?  :ph34r:

Haha ok sounds decent :)

Is this new system already incorporated into the mod with the latest hotfix?  :ph34r:

nope :)