SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Thanks brother I really appreciate it and thanks everyone else who supports and helps me find bugs instead of shoot me down. I was thinking bout just giving up last night when what was said was said but this mod has a lot of fans and y'all are bigger than one person. So thanks guys

Anytime Fuller. I have started my own mod and its one aircraft and its already insanely tricky and difficult. I can't imagine the time and effort that has gone into USAF.  Just absolutely nuts the effort it takes. I def appreciate it. My group appreciates it. And I can assure you USAF has a pretty huge fan base. I still get home from work some nights and just fly the B2 around altis or australia just to relax lol.

So I hopped in the C-130 gunship...took off...flew up to 3500 ft...but never add the option to turn the autopilot on so I could man the weapons.

What am I doing wrong?

Side note Autiger im going to enjoy beating on you this year also #ROLLTIDE!!!!!!!!

He removed the script for the Spooky - U because it was bugged 

Fuller are you going to add the F35's special version of the AGM-65, the JAGM? The F35 feels underpowered in comparison to the F16 without any air to ground missile systems.   

Im looking into it right now, But i dont see the JAGM on the F35

I think the GBU-53 pretty much fills the role of AGMs but (Even though it ic currently incacurrate as f**k) yeah, AGMs would ne nice.

not so much anymore. Tweaking it so far its working out pretty good

Anytime Fuller. I have started my own mod and its one aircraft and its already insanely tricky and difficult. I can't imagine the time and effort that has gone into USAF.  Just absolutely nuts the effort it takes. I def appreciate it. My group appreciates it. And I can assure you USAF has a pretty huge fan base. I still get home from work some nights and just fly the B2 around altis or australia just to relax lol.

Thanks man. Im happy to deliver quality addons even though still in alpha. I just want to make sure that it represents the USAF to its maximum output but still realize this is a game and maybe we can have some fun around like adding in different weapons and such.

Side note Autiger im going to enjoy beating on you this year also #ROLLTIDE!!!!!!!!

Your mod is awesome but your team sucks. Lol War Eagle!!!!

Your mod is awesome but your team sucks. Lol War Eagle!!!!

HAHA stick around im gonna have some fun with you!!!!

Disregard i see the JAGM now

Edit: JAGM now added 

• Like 2

I just learned from the amazing stealth script and now i hear this. Everything added to the F35 makes me happy :D

May i ask you what your favorite figther jet is in real life?

I just learned from the amazing stealth script and now i hear this. Everything added to the F35 makes me happy :D

May i ask you what your favorite figther jet is in real life?

F-16 is my favorite in real life

i like the f15 best but i wonder why usaf never got the f18 ?

I believe the F18 was better off with the Navy and Marines to be honest

Elaborate please l. Like ambient pilot chatter? I was gonna add that in

Well pilot chatter would be cool also but I meant for like the air assets for example the MQ-9 Reaper.

He removed the script for the Spooky - U because it was bugged 

Fuller are you going to add the F35's special version of the AGM-65, the JAGM? The F35 feels underpowered in comparison to the F16 without any air to ground missile systems.   

Well then again, it has the AGM-154 but however, those are limited. Max you can carry is 4 2 internal and 2 external. Only if they were smaller .-.

I know..I hate it..but whatever it keeps me busy but I'm trying to get to where I will have a stable release. I wanna enjoy Arma for awhile and take my break

Mate, you sooo needa take a break. Like chill out and enjoy! :)

Before I forget I think you need to shorten the width of the stabilizers because they still look like from the C. You might also need to decrease the area of each wing a bit. But take your time Ê•â€¢á´¥â€¢Ê”

Edited by plasmawerewolf

I think im pretty satisfied now will release the hotfix today

• Like 1

Thanks Fuller, that was a quick response 

Only thing that is missing know is some more east air assets to make it more fun

Agreed but thats not my forte lol

Fuller do we need to download the whole package again or is it a small package with the hotfix?

Hey sgt fuller first off I want to say that the USAF pack is outstanding! Secondly, I am trying to add just the C17 into my units mod pack. I am running into to some faction issues. I changed the faction in the config multiple times and keep getting the CfgFactionClasses.(faction) error.  Is there another file within the C17 that I need to change?

Agreed but thats not my forte lol

lol to bad lol there are some nice addons out there to shoot out of the sky lol

Fuller do we need to download the whole package again or is it a small package with the hotfix?

Its going to be a small hotfix

The faction is listed under USAF and under BLU_F. What are you trying to change it to?