SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Why would I "Just use his model"? Are you saying you don't like mine or something? If his is more accurate then so be it..I went mostly off of pictures on how the bombs are loaded. It's easy to go back in and change some things as far as what's loaded..but plz do not disrespect the effort put into this by suggesting I give up on mine and just use his. I'm sorry you may have Ment to be disrespectful but I took it as such. You are more than welcome to not use my F-16 and just use firewills it wouldn't matter to me..or make your own and make it down to a T. This mod is still in Alpha treat it as such....

Also just for your clarification. C type F-16s usually carry AIM-120s on the wing pylon and AIM-9x on the last lower pylon. The exact opposite of what you uttered out. Info from a current USAF captain from joint base Andrews who I know personally

A big thank you again for the USAF mod!

Unfortunately GPS still doesn't seem to work properly, and neither do laser designated targets.

Tested heavily on the F16 and F35 using mainly GBU31, GBU12 and AGM154... GPS would flicker and disappear as my aircraft moves toward the target, would reappear again as I move away from the target. Laser designated targets would flicker too, sometimes it will appear many meters away from the designated area... same problem as the GPS, it would flicker and disappear as well. It's impossible to get a lock on

One thing for sure, all anti air weapons seems to be working properly so far.

Also, a note for other players, we've tested this in our private server... if any single player in a server has a USAF version mismatch, it will cause extreme desync issues... no AWACs spawned in yet. Task force radio will not work properly when in a plane too.

I am gravely and heavily testing GPS and laser tests before I release the next hotfix. I have added the same functionality as the GBU-53 to the other bombs such as the rectile showing up letting you know bombs away. The GBU-32 is now working and wasn't because it was missing those elements. So far so good. I also fixed the C-17 move in issue. Players can now move freely and not float or be in free fall animation

USAF mod has always been one of the most ambitious mods out there, Tons of aircraft with many of them having completely different uses and abilities. Its amazing Fuller is getting each of these to the level he has, and like he said... still alpha. This newest update is great Fuller. Having a great time ! keep up the great work !!

Stealth is working only on f35? I though f22 is stealth too

When AESA and DAS Spherical Coverage is turned on, it automatically attacks all targets in a 360° radius around the aircraft. Limited to about 1500 meters.

Pretty cool features there but do you need both on? and what does the AESA do on just its own?

Pretty cool features there but do you need both on? and what does the AESA do on just its own?

its tracking missiles in game.. but this is on wiki (Capabilities of the AN/APG-81 include the AN/APG-77's air-to-air modes, plus advanced air-to-ground modes, including highresolution mapping, multiple ground moving target indication and track, combat identification, electronic warfare, and ultra high bandwidth communications.)

• Like 1

I am gravely and heavily testing GPS and laser tests before I release the next hotfix. I have added the same functionality as the GBU-53 to the other bombs such as the rectile showing up letting you know bombs away. The GBU-32 is now working and wasn't because it was missing those elements. So far so good. I also fixed the C-17 move in issue. Players can now move freely and not float or be in free fall animation

Thank you very much!

Just wondering, may I  ask if you are running this with any other mods in place? Or just CBA and USAF? I am starting to wonder if the GPS has problems on 3rd party maps too.. or some conflicting mods..

The bugs.. Poor fuller every time there is an update more bugs. I feel the pain, keep goin' mate. :)

Oh yeah another thing, Fuller are you planning to add custom sounds to any assets that don't currently?

Thank you very much!

Just wondering, may I  ask if you are running this with any other mods in place? Or just CBA and USAF? I am starting to wonder if the GPS has problems on 3rd party maps too.. or some conflicting mods..

I'm just running CBA and USaf

The bugs.. Poor fuller every time there is an update more bugs. I feel the pain, keep goin' mate. :)

I know..I hate it..but whatever it keeps me busy but I'm trying to get to where I will have a stable release. I wanna enjoy Arma for awhile and take my break

You don't have to have them both on at the same time

Oh yeah another thing, Fuller are you planning to add custom sounds to any assets that don't currently?

Elaborate please l. Like ambient pilot chatter? I was gonna add that in

Stealth is working only on f35? I though f22 is stealth too

The stealth script should have been taken off but if it's working I'll add it on the 22 and B2

USAF mod has always been one of the most ambitious mods out there, Tons of aircraft with many of them having completely different uses and abilities. Its amazing Fuller is getting each of these to the level he has, and like he said... still alpha. This newest update is great Fuller. Having a great time ! keep up the great work !!

Thanks brother I really appreciate it and thanks everyone else who supports and helps me find bugs instead of shoot me down. I was thinking bout just giving up last night when what was said was said but this mod has a lot of fans and y'all are bigger than one person. So thanks guys

• Like 1

The stealth script should have been taken off but if it's working I'll add it on the 22 and B2

hey on f35.. I im in the sky and behind 4 su 35s.. And they cant lock until i change weapons (interrupt stealth with open bays or gun) and than they can lock and fire.. And i try fight f22 with su 35 and f22 sometimes disappear from radar and than appear again
  • Like 1

hey on f35.. I im in thebsky and behind 4 su 35s.. And they cant lock until i change wrapons (interrupt stealth eith open bays or gun) and yhan they can lock and fire.. And i try fight f22 with su 35 and f22 someyimes disappear from radar and than appear again

Heh thanks for that clarification I'll add it to the stealth aircraft

Heh thanks for that clarification I'll add it to the stealth aircraft

yeah and about ECM :D SOMETIMES when they launch missile on me and i have ecm on they just hit each other :D rly funny

i should screen it xD

So I hopped in the C-130 gunship...took off...flew up to 3500 ft...but never add the option to turn the autopilot on so I could man the weapons.

What am I doing wrong?

So I hopped in the C-130 gunship...took off...flew up to 3500 ft...but never add the option to turn the autopilot on so I could man the weapons.

What am I doing wrong?

now its working only in spectre for me(AC-130U Spectre)

• Like 1

now its working only in spectre for me(AC-130U Spectre)

He removed the script for the Spooky - U because it was bugged 

Fuller are you going to add the F35's special version of the AGM-65, the JAGM? The F35 feels underpowered in comparison to the F16 without any air to ground missile systems.   

He removed the script for the Spooky - U because it was bugged 

Fuller are you going to add the F35's special version of the AGM-65, the JAGM? The F35 feels underpowered in comparison to the F16 without any air to ground missile systems.

I think the GBU-53 pretty much fills the role of AGMs but (Even though it ic currently incacurrate as f**k) yeah, AGMs would ne nice.

Can someone clarify what the ECM actually does? It doesn't appear to have any effect on missiles.

Can someone clarify what the ECM actually does? It doesn't appear to have any effect on missiles.

its working for me..turn ecm on and missiles will 99% times miss you  (its for 60seconds and than cooldown)

ECM works like a shield, kind of. When you turn it on it will trick the enemy missiles and the chance of you getting hit will decrease.