SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

v0.5.1

- GPS Systems on all aircraft have been fixed

- B-1 and B-2 Manual fire added back in. Take note that you can only manual fire with the default loadout not the service menu changed ones

- Weaponname issue for the GBU-31 and 32 is fixed

- Bombs floating under F35A is fixed

- C130 cargo version now fixed

- Weapon parameters increased for select few weapons including GBU-53

- F22 Weapons missing GBU-32 fixed

- F22 Gau now attacks only air targets

This is where were at right now

but so far i am really happy with the mod have a ton of fun still would like to see more missions for this mod 

Hi Fuller - Is v.0.5.1 the current version at your mediafire link ?

Hi Fuller - Is v.0.5.1 the current version at your mediafire link ?

No its not I always update the changelog before I release

Does anyone else have an issue with Plane Sound not turning off completely (Idles) when "Get Out" or "Engine Off" is used?

Vengeance

One thing I haven't seen people mention yet is there are some soundbugs on the AC-130U Spooky when using JSRS, so not the Spectre but the Spooky. 

The sound assigned the Bofors canon is the same as the internal sound of a tank canon. However this the sound doesn't cut when shooting in full auto so the sound effect start stacking if you catch my drift. The sound effect takes longer to play that to take a shot.

This isn't the first time this happened and I find it very strange that the Spooky has diffrent sounds from the Spectre. 

Furthermore I was wondering why there are 2 AC-130's to begin with and why they're so diffrent. Don't get me wrong I really love AC-130's but the where the Spectre seems to works fine for the most part with LDL's excellent script, the Spooky lacks all of that functionality.  

Thank you  for this wonderful aircraft and for your hard work.. Can't wait for the hotfix :)

FYfSJOxh.jpg

Thank you  for this wonderful aircraft and for your hard work.. Can't wait for the hotfix :)

FYfSJOxh.jpg

What map is that taken on it looks really cool.

One thing I haven't seen people mention yet is there are some soundbugs on the AC-130U Spooky when using JSRS, so not the Spectre but the Spooky. 

The sound assigned the Bofors canon is the same as the internal sound of a tank canon. However this the sound doesn't cut when shooting in full auto so the sound effect start stacking if you catch my drift. The sound effect takes longer to play that to take a shot.

This isn't the first time this happened and I find it very strange that the Spooky has diffrent sounds from the Spectre. 

Furthermore I was wondering why there are 2 AC-130's to begin with and why they're so diffrent. Don't get me wrong I really love AC-130's but the where the Spectre seems to works fine for the most part with LDL's excellent script, the Spooky lacks all of that functionality.

I don't use JSRS so I wouldn't know. I explained a long time ago why there are two ac-130s. One is for legacy players who do not want scripts and the other is the scripted version. That does not need a module. It's for the players game style. I can take them out if you want then there will be no AC-130 then you can find how strange it was that it dissapered.

Seems to be a new 1.48 "feature"

Attitude indicator in the A-10C is still all cattywompus.  And the ecm jammer seems to do nothing.  And can you explain the new features in the F-35A?

Love all the new weapons.  Wish I had a way to guide them.  Maybe you can make them lock without guiding?  Some guys do that.  Helps aim dumb bombs (sorta).

Also, the A-10 keeps wanting to "settle" when you go nose up.  Like some weird return to center going on when all I'm doing is climbing out.

Oh, and the rockets on the A-10.  1 side is always empty :(

I'm looking at the altitude indicator. The ECM actually does do something. It has been proven with tests otherwise I wouldn't have added it. The new features on the F35A are the DAS systems that will launch a missile at aircraft in 1500 meters of your aircraft, the other is a SAM pinpoint location that when a enemy fires a missile it will set up a marker on map showing the location got fired from. Will also have a mini feed when any missile is fired at or within 3000 meters of the aircraft.

I will look at the nose upc issue

You have to find a "sweet" spot with the C-5 galaxy to get the option to enter it (for me at least). This is with the latest release.

I don't use JSRS so I wouldn't know. I explained a long time ago why there are two ac-130s. One is for legacy players who do not want scripts and the other is the scripted version. That does not need a module. It's for the players game style. I can take them out if you want then there will be no AC-130 then you can find how strange it was that it dissapered.

Oh no I didn't mean it like that. I love the Spectre!

Two questions, is the hotfix released? The one at the first page is uploaded 6th of August..
Second questions is sniper targetting pod actually working? Do you have a camera etc.?

Thanks!

Hay Fuller, is it possible to make the B61 nuke a placeable bomb like the MOAB to use as an objective for a mission? 

Still can get this to work with the ac130 to call it in for cas

Place the game logic down and then the type of cas you want and sync it to your player

You have to find a "sweet" spot with the C-5 galaxy to get the option to enter it (for me at least). This is with the latest release.

It is near the back on either side of the C5

• Like 1

Two questions, is the hotfix released? The one at the first page is uploaded 6th of August..

Second questions is sniper targetting pod actually working? Do you have a camera etc.?

Thanks!

1. No

2. Not yet

Hay Fuller, is it possible to make the B61 nuke a placeable bomb like the MOAB to use as an objective for a mission?

No

the  MOAB[/size] would be cool to drop that sucker out of a C130

MC-130 is a c130 lol

MC-130 is a c130 lol

so you can load that sucker in to the C130 and dump it on some one ? have not tried  this yet 

and the ac130 i cant get this to work i dont know why