SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Great update Fuller! This one was beyond my expectations!

These new F35 features have no comparision in the community.

As an F35 fanboy these are the issues/bugs i noticed(aside from already reported ones):

1. F35 Spherical Cover misses targets all the time and does not use the "default" two AIM-120s.

2.When using my eject key (2xV), the pilot does not use the ejection seat.

3.(Issue) The GBU-53s are still very weak against tanks etc. Since they should fill the role of the AGM-65 they should be one hit kills against tanks. (Very important)

4.Not sure, but is the EOTS not something like a camera? (No clue)

5.Sometimes the missile launch site is completly wrong. Instead of only making a marker on the map, you could add a GPS target ontop of the launch site, allowing for the advertised "immediate counterattack"

Hey FullerPJ, great update, so many new features! Gotta explore more (the AESA, all new bombs for all fighters and AWACS), but so far I´ve liked the SEAD and ECM scripts a bunch, we´re now on serious SAM slaughtering (Iron Hand, b#tch!!!) yay!!!! =D

But I´ve noticed that the M61A1 cannon of the F22 isn´t locking on Air Targets (it only locks on ground targets)... the F16C is working flawlessly thou (and haven´t tested the F35 yet) [i´ve tested with only USAF and CBA on, so there´s no risk of mod conflict] Please, take a look at that, the Raptor needs to pump some lead on its prey ;)

Keep up the great work, man (and all USAF crew)!!! ArmA flyboys rejoice on your endevour!

cheers! 

Everyone i need to know what error your getting when your using the AWACS. Check your RPTs

Is it possible to open the ramp of the planes via editor ?

hMJPtMj.png

Last second before I try to turn on the radar. 

Also, while flying at night, the lights are so powerful when you come to land that its just white screen in front of you. 

gets the B-1 bomber and GPS Targeting System?

Will there be the BLU-108 CBU-105 / CBU97, MK77 (napalm) and white phosphorus bombs goes on there?

B1 Bomber has GPS targeting. there might be a CBU-105 and BLU-108 later down the line. But MK77 is not carried by the B1. Right now A10 and F16C are the only ones that have it. 

AWACS radar game just stops on my end after 5 minutes it comes back and i have nothing in my rpt log

I was running awacs for a full game and it doesnt crash on me

Ok all the reported errors have been fixed. Will do the missilebox upgrades when i get home and hotfix will be good for release today

hi fuller et alia. I was perusing through the 'empty' section of the editor and I found a variety of BLU-26/B clustermines, namely 
"AP" "AT" "AV" "Gas" "INC" and "TM". I was wondering what these are used for, as I presumed that the GATOR was simply anti-armor and anti-personnel?

For some reason AGM-154 can lock on to anything, including air targets, I think it shouldn't do that :)

hMJPtMj.png

Last second before I try to turn on the radar. 

Also, while flying at night, the lights are so powerful when you come to land that its just white screen in front of you. 

Can you link me the whole RPT, none of that is really inquiring about the AWACS script.

hi fuller et alia. I was perusing through the 'empty' section of the editor and I found a variety of BLU-26/B clustermines, namely 

"AP" "AT" "AV" "Gas" "INC" and "TM". I was wondering what these are used for, as I presumed that the GATOR was simply anti-armor and anti-personnel?

Those are used for the various cluster bombs in the pack. When you launch one check the map and you will see an area marked as a mine field.

For some reason AGM-154 can lock on to anything, including air targets, I think it shouldn't do that :)

Noticed that also. It's fixed in the update I'm about to release

Hey guys,i am not able to spawn your planes using MCC.Is that just me or am I doing something wrong?Thanks

AWACS radar game just stops on my end after 5 minutes it comes back and i have nothing in my rpt log

I had the same issue-game just crashed to desktop.

Hey guys,i am not able to spawn your planes using MCC.Is that just me or am I doing something wrong?Thanks

MCC i have no clue with

I had the same issue-game just crashed to desktop.

Please check your RTPS and upload them so we can look at them

Great update Fuller! This one was beyond my expectations!

These new F35 features have no comparision in the community.

As an F35 fanboy these are the issues/bugs i noticed(aside from already reported ones):

1. F35 Spherical Cover misses targets all the time and does not use the "default" two AIM-120s.

2.When using my eject key (2xV), the pilot does not use the ejection seat.

3.(Issue) The GBU-53s are still very weak against tanks etc. Since they should fill the role of the AGM-65 they should be one hit kills against tanks. (Very important)

4.Not sure, but is the EOTS not something like a camera? (No clue)

5.Sometimes the missile launch site is completly wrong. Instead of only making a marker on the map, you could add a GPS target ontop of the launch site, allowing for the advertised "immediate counterattack"

1. Spherical cover is not always gonna hit. I tested it today and hit 4/5 times. Its better to use it when the enemy is behind you.

2. Idk how to set that up

3. Fixed

4. Camera will be in later version

5. Good idea will be in future update

Great update.  Downloading now.  Please tell me you changed the display name to the F-22.  F/A-22 was some shit they tried in the 90's to make sure it got through Congress.

:)

Nope still the same :angry:

You could use the CBA keybinding system for you can press a key instead of scrolling to afterburner etc. Instead of all the possible actions. Ace mod uses the system as a reference.