SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hi Fuller - Thanks for the update, your hard work is very much appreciated :)

F35 - After re-arming at the HEMET ammo. It loses the option for electro optical targeting / GPS even with GBU's loaded. Also the bombs float 8 inches away from the rails.

F22 - Cant seem to get it to lock GPS targets with GBU or GPS targets.

It seems as GBU 31/32 are appearing on the HUD as "WeaponName"

B2 takes so long to re-arm that the cold war ended already :P

1. Depending on what you have the option will appear or not. I will look into what's going on

2. Aware of GPS will look into it

3. Aware already

4. Well it's loading 20+ bombs the Cold War will have to wait

Just downloaded, trying now!

Some preliminary issues I have noticed after playing with the mod for 2 hours:

-C-130 Cargo version is stuck in the ground. Have spawned it as high as 7 meters, shot it, rammed it; refuses to move. Regular one doesn't have such issue

-A-10 pick/roll ball instrument (forgot the actual name) is glitched, rolls cause the ball to pitch as if pulling up or down.

-Havn't noticed a change in sound for the A-10, although honestly it had been a while since I had flown it last. But alternating from first to third person had no change in sound and it was still quite loud

-Don't know if it was on purpose but one is no longer able to do manual fire in the B-1 or B-2 (cannot select the weapons). Not much of a big issue as one should be two man operating it anyways, just putting it out there; one must get in gunner seat and take controls in order to solo operate. 

-The F-22 is capable of fitting a pair of GBUs in the inner pylons (was before the update as well) but I do not see a way to use them as they do not show up in my weapon cycle.

Videos of some of the issues can be available once upload is complete if wanted.

Everything I severely love! Great job guys!

C130 cargo version will be taken out in hotfix

Will look at A-10 sounds again and instruments

Explained in another persons post

I have to recheck I believe I didn't have it there but did have fuel tanks

Is there any chance of adding the Rotorlib to the Pavehawk? The RHS Blackhawk and Ghosthawk have the miniguns and my community really wishes to use the .50's on the Pavehawk but lack of Rotorlib means we are unable to use the aircraft. If possible could you contact the RHS guys and see if you could borrow the flight model from their blackhawk?

I will look into it. I'f it's complex it will be in the next major update

just got home downloading the new pack and see whats new cant wait for download to be done

hi

is it possible to load vehicles and fly with them. For example quad's or the hmmwv's from rhs mod ?

Great mod pack, great author support, great job all round.

Particularly enjoying the ability to drop the .pbo you don't want or require, hugely works for me.  Big thumbs up Sgt Fuller!

Depending on what you would like to do either unload or drop (drop being para drop out & unload being on the ground)

simply do the same but use _fnc_dropCargo or _fnc_unloadCargo (remember depending on what the vehicle is it may be USAF_C130_fnc_dropCargo)

same stuff also like before so [<plane>,<cargo>] spawn USAF_C130_fnc_unloadCargo.

Thank you. I guess I'll have to learn how to use functions in Arma lol. Btw is there a script for large aircraft other than the AC130? I just placed the AWACS in a mission, and rather than rotating in the sky it tried to "dive-bomb" an enemy position. Arma's pilot AI is beyond dumb.

hi

is it possible to load vehicles and fly with them. For example quad's or the hmmwv's from rhs mod ?

Yes it is

If you update from previous ver with PW6 remember to delete ldl_ac130.pbo and its bisign, else you will be kicked from mp-servers.

Here's the RHS RG33 being paradropped out of the C17. I haven't tested any RHS Tanks into the C5 Galaxy as the old one had a bit of a glitch where the tank would load in but higher than the platform. Seems like the move in function is very sensitive.

thank you, korea115

I don't saw this "load button" in the first place. Thank you. Is there a way to load the vehicles to the aircraft right in the beginning of a mission ?

Looks like you've made a lot of improvements in this update, downloading right now!  :D

Well it's loading 20+ bombs the Cold War will have to wait

This has suddenly become one of my favorite quotes of all time. lol

Hey guys, 

question! 

I was able to move inside the C130.. But i have issue with the C17. My caracther goes into freefall position. Any hint?

Great update!

Ok everyone i am home. Starting to fix things ASAP

C130 cargo version will be taken out in hotfix

I have to recheck I believe I didn't have it there but did have fuel tanks

-Apologies I should be more specific. By inner pylons I meant the internal bay inside the fuselage. I see the option to fit some GBUs but cannot select them once fitted to the airframe. I see them inside the bay, just have no option to drop them.

-Also man that sucks for the cargo version being taken out. But I have to say your C-17 mod is incredible so it balances out

- Have not had many lag issues with the E3, if the report helps considering some of the others.

- I see the option to fit some GBUs but cannot select them once fitted to the airframe. I see them inside the bay, just have no option to drop them.

You have to open the GPS target system and make a target, then hit T to lock on and then left click to fire the bomb. I open the rear cargo door when I launch it.

Great release as usual, you're never stop to impress. Thank you USAF team and especially Fuller, i see how much time you spend in A3/A3 Tools.

One small bug i noticed: On F35A i have weapon with name "Weapon Name". Not sure what it is, still haven't got much time to test recent version properly.

Great release as usual, you're never stop to impress. Thank you USAF team and especially Fuller, i see how much time you spend in A3/A3 Tools.

One small bug i noticed: On F35A i have weapon with name "Weapon Name". Not sure what it is, still haven't got much time to test recent version properly.

Hes got that bug and fuller is releasing a hotfix.

gets the B-1 bomber and GPS Targeting System?
Will there be the BLU-108 CBU-105 / CBU97, MK77 (napalm) and white phosphorus bombs goes on there?