SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hello gang. Update will be uploaded soon. Doing some final adjustments and updating changelog. I want to add in a guide of some sort but will take me some time to type it up so i will put it as a seprate download in the first page anyways give me about 30-40 mins and the upload will begin.

I created a BI account just to thank you for doing this for the Arma community. THANK YOU!

Damn this is one hell of an awesome mod. Can't believe I just got to know about it a few days ago. Thank you a lot for putting aside your precious free time to develop the mod. Of course a big thank you to everyone else who made this possible too!

Now.. where's a nice CCIP mod to go along with this.. B)

some ccip would be cool 

Hello gang. Update will be uploaded soon. Doing some final adjustments and updating changelog. I want to add in a guide of some sort but will take me some time to type it up so i will put it as a seprate download in the first page anyways give me about 30-40 mins and the upload will begin.

Can't wait!

Awesome, Fuller. Will be posting any bug findings I have here, but I doubt there will be any.

Awesome, Fuller. Will be posting any bug findings I have here, but I doubt there will be any.

Ok. Hopefully you dont find anything..maybe some nitpick issues. 

Ok guys here is the update. http://www.mediafire.com/download/0c5al7r1d8epdzx/%40USAF.rar

Please take notes to the changelog on the front page. Also author's notes for some things. I know that some of the service menus have A-10 layouts but on the F-16 all of the layouts work and on the F35A the 1st one is the only one that is configured as of now. I will make a guide tommrow. I hope you enjoy the latest update. It has taken a toll on me and my private life. So with this update it will be awhile before another Major update comes forth. If a hotfix is needed i will make it so..but please give me some time to rest. I want to thank everyone who helped me get this done. I believe it is the best update this mod has undertaken.

Front page Updated

As always report all errors. Please dont make duplicates

• Like 4

Fantastic! Already downloaded. Thanks Fuller.

Hi Fuller - Thanks for the update, your hard work is very much appreciated :)

F35 - After re-arming at the HEMET ammo. It loses the option for electro optical targeting / GPS even with GBU's loaded. Also the bombs float 8 inches away from the rails.

F22 - Cant seem to get it to lock GPS targets with GBU or GPS targets.

It seems as GBU 31/32 are appearing on the HUD as "WeaponName"

B2 takes so long to re-arm that the cold war ended already :P

Just downloaded, trying now!

Some preliminary issues I have noticed after playing with the mod for 2 hours:

-C-130 Cargo version is stuck in the ground. Have spawned it as high as 7 meters, shot it, rammed it; refuses to move. Regular one doesn't have such issue

-A-10 pick/roll ball instrument (forgot the actual name) is glitched, rolls cause the ball to pitch as if pulling up or down.

-Havn't noticed a change in sound for the A-10, although honestly it had been a while since I had flown it last. But alternating from first to third person had no change in sound and it was still quite loud

-Don't know if it was on purpose but one is no longer able to do manual fire in the B-1 or B-2 (cannot select the weapons). Not much of a big issue as one should be two man operating it anyways, just putting it out there; one must get in gunner seat and take controls in order to solo operate. 

-The F-22 is capable of fitting a pair of GBUs in the inner pylons (was before the update as well) but I do not see a way to use them as they do not show up in my weapon cycle.

Videos of some of the issues can be available once upload is complete if wanted.

Everything I severely love! Great job guys! 

This is absolutely incredible, i'm loving DAS systems, the camera showed a missile traveling towards me just after i dropped cluster bombs and the effects of those bombs at night time is really nice

Is there any chance of adding the Rotorlib to the Pavehawk? The RHS Blackhawk and Ghosthawk have the miniguns and my community really wishes to use the .50's on the Pavehawk but lack of Rotorlib means we are unable to use the aircraft. If possible could you contact the RHS guys and see if you could borrow the flight model from their blackhawk?

Seems I've got a problem.. GPS targetting system is not working for me.. I tried with F-16, F-35 and I didn't see the target on the radar. Anyone else?

Also the explosions look like firecracker explosions.. I'm using Blastcore Phoenix and CBA3 no other mods..

Edit:

It seems that blastcore phoenix caused the small firecracker explosions.

The biggest problem is the inconsistency using GPS targeting system, sometimes you find the target on the radar and some not.

Otherwise amazing mod! :)

I just tested the E3-AWACS-radar. The system itselfs works great, but it leads to heavy FPS-looses. So it cannot be used efectfully.

The F-35 Starting Ammo The set of 2 bombs says its weaponclass. 

Some issues i encountered:

1- Manual fire doesn't work with the B2 and 1 using anything that isn't its original setup 

2- E3 script, while it works and shows enemies, kills the game 

3- No zeroing on the armed osprey makes it impossible to hit things

4- You can't enter the armed ospreys service menu

5- Camos on the A-10 don't display the correct thing 

6- GBU-32's don't have a name in the f35

Hope this helps  ;)

Sorry Fuller, what I was referring to was the script that John_Spartan and Saul had that would create a custom loadout using a script they had programmed. I have placed an example below:

fa18loadoutscript =  [this,""js_m_fa18_aim9x_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim9x_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_wing_tank_x1""] execvm  ""js_jc_fa18\scripts\LOADOUTS\FA18_instant_loadouts.sqf""
I just checked their latest readme and noticed they have replaced the script option with Editor Modules to accomplish the same thing. Thanks for your time.

oh ok no i havent done anything like that but can in the future

Just wanted to check if I missed anything regarding this. Was looking for a way to do a pre-fitted A10 and just wanted to know if it's possible.

If not we'll just tell our pilots to do it themselves :)

Hello all I am aware of the issues you are bringing forward. I will not make you re download the entire pack. I will instead release hot fixes for aircraft in need or the weapons box, but If it is mass issue like the GPS which effects multiple aircraft I will re-upload the entire thing for re download. I am at work right now I will have a hotfix out tonite.

Some issues i encountered:

1- Manual fire doesn't work with the B2 and 1 using anything that isn't its original setup 

2- E3 script, while it works and shows enemies, kills the game 

3- No zeroing on the armed osprey makes it impossible to hit things

4- You can't enter the armed ospreys service menu

5- Camos on the A-10 don't display the correct thing 

6- GBU-32's don't have a name in the f35

Hope this helps  ;)

I took away the ability for manual fire for the B1 and B2 to promote teamwork but if everyone wants I will add it back in for the hotfix.

2. Scripter will look at the e3 script and see why it's causing crash.

3. The armed osprey is for test only we are aware of the no zero

4. Armed osprey will not have a service menu

5. There are no camo options for the A-10 as of yet

6. Will be fixed in hotfix

Amazing, we'll be enjoying this A LOT. You da real MVP sarge.

I took away the ability for manual fire for the B1 and B2 to promote teamwork but if everyone wants I will add it back in for the hotfix.

That would be most usefull for all GM business in MCC!