SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Finally this unfortunatly timed and unecessary forum update is done. Now it's time for the USAF update to be released right? :D

is there a way to script a loading into a plane for a vehicle like a tank or car for an AI paradrop?

Depending on what plane you are using I've created a function for each plane

here are the functions for each plane

C5 Lala_C5_fnc_forceLoadCargo

C17 Lala_C17_fnc_forceLoadCargo

C130 USAF_C130_fnc_forceLoadCargo

Usage

e.g. [<your c130 plane name>, <the object you want to attach>] call USAF_C130_fnc_forceLoadCargo

[myC130, myM2a1] call USAF_C130_fnc_forceLoadCargo

It's the same for each function

2qtuvx4.png

This is indeed ace! Btw I think there's another function to drop the cargo on request?

Hello all i want to apologize for not releasing the update as expected. My new job working for a general and a deputy general has me very busy and sometimes i be to tired to come online but it will be out this upcoming week hopefully by thursday. Again sorry for the inconvenience .

I really like this mod, its extremely realistic and gives piloting in Arma 3 something to really look birghtly upon. However I have a problem. Just recently the F-22 and F-35's internal missiles started to appear on their respective wings...not on hardpoints, but just floating there. Is there someway to solve this? Help greatly appreciated!

Update: Even the missiles on the F-16 and A-10C are placed incorrectly, it makes it look like i'm about to deliver the USAF's entire nuclear arsenal on the Russians.

I really like this mod, its extremely realistic and gives piloting in Arma 3 something to really look birghtly upon. However I have a problem. Just recently the F-22 and F-35's internal missiles started to appear on their respective wings...not on hardpoints, but just floating there. Is there someway to solve this? Help greatly appreciated!

Update: Even the missiles on the F-16 and A-10C are placed incorrectly, it makes it look like i'm about to deliver the USAF's entire nuclear arsenal on the Russians.

Fullerpj has fixed this and the fix  will be included in the next update.

Fullerpj has fixed this and the fix  will be included in the next update.

Oh ok, I thought it was just me. Thank you.

I'm definetely going to try and run this mod, but I have to ask this again.  While you where working on your mod, did you anywhere found out how to change the heads up display colour from that light green to something with more contrast ?  I would really like to have a red HUD or maybe dark red hud.

fullerpj congratulations on the job with the flags! Job security for sure. Bad news for us is that he won't have near as much time to feed our Arma USAF fix.

Im pushing for wednesday i said thursday to give me some wiggle room 

Hey man, huge fan of this mod. We use the F-35 solely for our pilots in my milsim unit, just wondering if any of these planes will go standalone.

Hey man, huge fan of this mod. We use the F-35 solely for our pilots in my milsim unit, just wondering if any of these planes will go standalone.

You can remove the PBO of the other plane in your USAF mod folder.

Cheers

You can remove the PBO of the other plane in your USAF mod folder.

Cheers

I have done that but now whenever I go into editor I get a unit error (most likely because I deleted a dependency that contains the pilot unit along with it). Not a huge deal but it's just another error my unit has to deal with :O

Anyway, fully anticipating this update tomorrow. Will be lurking on here now 

I have done that but now whenever I go into editor I get a unit error (most likely because I deleted a dependency that contains the pilot unit along with it). Not a huge deal but it's just another error my unit has to deal with :o

Anyway, fully anticipating this update tomorrow. Will be lurking on here now 

Dont remove the USAF_SFS. I mean if you spawn the plane empty you wont get an error. Nothing in the mod depends on another plane,but the USAF_SFS, USFS_Vest are mandatory if you spawn them under BLUF

Dont remove the USAF_SFS. I mean if you spawn the plane empty you wont get an error. Nothing in the mod depends on another plane,but the USAF_SFS, USFS_Vest are mandatory if you spawn them under BLUF

Thanks for this info.We have no use for the clothing added (nothing against you of course, we just wont need the gear) so that's why I took it out. I suppose the F35 will be place-able in Zeus with this new update? If so I won't worry about it. If not, I'll still probably deal with the error.

Thanks again

2qtuvx4.png

This is indeed ace! Btw I think there's another function to drop the cargo on request?

Depending on what you would like to do either unload or drop (drop being para drop out & unload being on the ground)

simply do the same but use _fnc_dropCargo or _fnc_unloadCargo (remember depending on what the vehicle is it may be USAF_C130_fnc_dropCargo)

same stuff also like before so [<plane>,<cargo>] spawn USAF_C130_fnc_unloadCargo.

• Like 1

Finally the day is here!! :)

Haha I am excited for the next release too Nikiforos ! Some really nice changes Fullerpj got into this version. Just keep in mind Fuller has a hella busy life and i have learned while doing my first add-on that i am working on as we speak... these things can be really hard LOL. So it may not come out today. Either way I will keep my excitement for release day for sure... which ever day that may be. 

Patience is a virtue... although a difficult one.

Hehehehe, Cant wait for the next update. I love this mod truly. E3 sentry has to be my favorite out of all the aircraft in the pack. Ejection seats, cant wait. Just wanted to come on here and say thanks for your time and dedication for modding and making the community more fun, me and Section 7 PMC Unit love the mod and we play it when were not doing official missions. I admit it was incredibly fun to be a PJ in Arma 3 for a few hours!

Hey guys sorry I just got home. As I said I work for the command group of my garrison, and I've been really busy. I will try to release tomorrow after work provided I get off I a timely manner.. If not it will definitely be Friday as I do t work weekends. I'm sorry for the frustration and I promise you what I have in store for you is worth the wait.

• Like 1

Hey guys sorry I just got home. As I said I work for the command group of my garrison, and I've been really busy. I will try to release tomorrow after work provided I get off I a timely manner.. If not it will definitely be Friday as I do t work weekends. I'm sorry for the frustration and I promise you what I have in store for you is worth the wait.

I created a BI account just to thank you for doing this for the Arma community. THANK YOU!

Damn this is one hell of an awesome mod. Can't believe I just got to know about it a few days ago. Thank you a lot for putting aside your precious free time to develop the mod. Of course a big thank you to everyone else who made this possible too!

Now.. where's a nice CCIP mod to go along with this.. B)