SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Any chance we could get a basket on the rescue hawk? I think it would add a bit of versatility and usefulness to the rescuehawk for some S&R style stuff :3

Probably not

How is the update going? Did you already solve all problems made by the new update?

How is the update going? Did you already solve all problems made by the new update?

Yes i did

---------- Post added at 17:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

@ALL

I apologize that its taking me so long to release the update, but i can promise and guarantee that you will love this mod more and more with this update. This will be the biggest update i have released. I will be taking a break afterwards due to the time i have spent on this update alone. It will be out this month though i can promise you that.

I screwed up a bunch of files and i'm re downloading you're mod as a result (i figured that was the cause of my B1b ab problem) and this time im using play with six to download, i noticed that some of the files its downloading are from Massi's weapons pack and HAMF helo's, why is that? I have both of them?

I screwed up a bunch of files and i'm re downloading you're mod as a result (i figured that was the cause of my B1b ab problem) and this time im using play with six to download, i noticed that some of the files its downloading are from Massi's weapons pack and HAMF helo's, why is that? I have both of them?

I have no idea this mod has nothing to do with either one of those two mods

not necessarily @ fullerpj,,, bu when was the last update? I remember sometime back begging and graveling for it and i see ppl talking about a new new update the version I have is from months ago,,, and while i'm here does anyone know how to fix the problem with arma 3 fps "fluttering"- "sticking" started since the new update and i can't fix it. Any news or precendence?

not necessarily @ fullerpj,,, bu when was the last update? I remember sometime back begging and graveling for it and i see ppl talking about a new new update the version I have is from months ago,,, and while i'm here does anyone know how to fix the problem with arma 3 fps "fluttering"- "sticking" started since the new update and i can't fix it. Any news or precendence?

Update is not out yet as far as the other thing I have no Clue

It's worth the wait

Everything you described to me about it last night makes it sound like these folks are in for a treat :D

Are there any plans for the future as for adding some functionality to the AWACS ?

already taken care of.

Its not possible for this to happen is it?

Sure it is! Here's what you have to do, rebuild the entire game in an engine that allows for dynamic particle simulation on a massive scale and then just ask Fuller to port the mod. Simple as that.

Post that on arma 3 feedback site, maybe tanoa.

Sure it is! Here's what you have to do, rebuild the entire game in an engine that allows for dynamic particle simulation on a massive scale and then just ask Fuller to port the mod. Simple as that.

The smoke is effected by rotors in arma already, not sure if its good enough to pull off that though.

The smoke is effected by rotors in arma already, not sure if its good enough to pull off that though.

Its only affected over 1 axis at a time and its not really a particle simulation.

ah angel wings lol

we have a similar thing in making the burst fire much faster and from 4 points on some aircraft, but not the wash effect

Not sure if this is already been reported but the internal bomb bay weapons go on the exterior pylons for some reason.

Just started happening a few days ago

Not sure if this is already been reported but the internal bomb bay weapons go on the exterior pylons for some reason.

Just started happening a few days ago

Started with bis 1.48 update - fullerpj already stated it was taken care off in next update :)

is there a way to script a loading into a plane for a vehicle like a tank or car for an AI paradrop?

HI

the MQ-9 does very wired behavior when placed on ground the AI will always try to fly it on his end with no orders :(

HI

the MQ-9 does very wired behavior when placed on ground the AI will always try to fly it on his end with no orders :(

the AI is taking control of the Drone?

Dorph;2971862']Started with bis 1.48 update - fullerpj already stated it was taken care off in next update :)

Ok thx for tellin' me

the AI is taking control of the Drone?

i don't really know who control it, this thing happen when i place the drone via ZEUS or editor