SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

I searched for longer than I care to admit to. And no I didn't read all 63 pages of replies. So the current version is broken I suppose since I can't eject in any fashion so I guess I will go back to the non USAF c17. Thanks for the reply despite the tone...

you have to understand that there is a search feature so you dont have to read all 63 pages. And also you have to understand that the accounts that are being made just to ask questions is kinda annoying.. The updated C-17 will be released soon so until then i guess go back to the other one and when the update is released you are welcome to come back. The choice is yours. My tone is because i hate repeating things..im not mean its just annoying.

you have to understand that there is a search feature so you dont have to read all 63 pages. And also you have to understand that the accounts that are being made just to ask questions is kinda annoying.. The updated C-17 will be released soon so until then i guess go back to the other one and when the update is released you are welcome to come back. The choice is yours. My tone is because i hate repeating things..im not mean its just annoying.

I hear ya man, my apologies, I promise though I search the hell out of this site, as well as the previous two closed threads and the original c-17 threads, I think i was searching more for how to Get it to work because i assumed i was just missing some command or something. I even made to about page 24 before i gave up and asked :confused:

Anyways thanks again for your reply and the work you are putting into this mod, I will likely just move on to the rest of my mission and look for the update when it comes out since its just the infiltration piece that uses the c17

Is this Mod Open Source? IE Can I contribute some how? if so I can see if i can get some of that working.

I hear ya man, my apologies, I promise though I search the hell out of this site, as well as the previous two closed threads and the original c-17 threads, I think i was searching more for how to Get it to work because i assumed i was just missing some command or something. I even made to about page 24 before i gave up and asked :confused:

Anyways thanks again for your reply and the work you are putting into this mod, I will likely just move on to the rest of my mission and look for the update when it comes out since its just the infiltration piece that uses the c17

Is this Mod Open Source? IE Can I contribute some how? if so I can see if i can get some of that working.

No worries, and no its not open source maybe in the future it will be but for right now no

Very nice jod man,you make ARMA 3 better game with this MOD,thank alot,for you work and you time,:yay::yay::yay:

@rkuhnjr

I have a HALO mod that uses fullerpj's C-17 and C-130. Works great. You only have to place my two modules with this USAF mod, and shazam. Awesome jumps!

@rkuhnjr

I have a HALO mod that uses fullerpj's C-17 and C-130. Works great. You only have to place my two modules with this USAF mod, and shazam. Awesome jumps!

there you go awesomness in a two modules :}

I can witness to that! When you use Goblin's mission modules with these MC-130 and C-17 it's wayy more than just a bland A3 "HALO" you actually feel like you are in that aircraft with jump master, cabin lights, wind/cold/low-oxygen effects and all! Here's the download link for anyone that wants to see how awesome it is

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27632 <--- VQI Specops mission modules

@rkuhnjr

Yeah saw that, bad ass compliment addon to USAF for sure, but this particular mission starts in flight at 8km altitude. I didnt see how to get that to work with your modules as I understand they work when starting on the ground

This looks awesome! I can't imagine the amount of time and effort put into doing this! I can't wait to add it!

Are you planning on giving the B1b Lancer afterburner?

Search option is your friend :) I believe I posted a pic of it in action also

Hi Fuller,

I have a asking coming soon a bugfix for the E3A to Taxing(maingear blocked the Plane) and the B2 to set with Zeus?

Search option!!!!😓😓😓 yes they are both fixed

seems everything is fixed, is the update being pushed back even more?

Fuller Please be nice to me i have just asking then

I used Armaholic and in Armaholic are still Version 0.4.1.1 alpha from Date: 2015-05-01 21:54 and this Version i have. with the Version cant i the B2 not with Zeus set only with MCC and i cant not Taxi the E3A she let not move. She blocked from the Maingear.

and if it fixed i am happy! :D i will fly fly flyyyy :D and cant wait to see the Updates ^^

Edited by John85OC

seems everything is fixed, is the update being pushed back even more?

You know when you get done with everything and you feel there is a lil more you can add?? Thats whats happening it will be out next week friday at the latest

---------- Post added at 01:38 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

Fuller Please be nice to me i have just asking then

I used Armaholic and in Armaholic are still Version 0.4.1.1 alpha from Date: 2015-05-01 21:54 and this Version i have. with the Version cant i the B2 not with Zeus set only with MCC and i cant not Taxi the E3A she let not move. She blocked from the Maingear.

and if it fixed i am happy! :D i will fly fly flyyyy :D and cant wait to see the Updates ^^

the question marks were supposed to be smile faces but i sent from my phone. Im being nice but i have asked like a million times to use the search function because repeating stuff is kinda annoying. It has been fixed

Hey fullerpj,

I'd like to start by saying that this is just simply an awesome mod; I never thought I'd be flying a B2 in arma.

My only request is that you increase the maneuverability of the F-22 if you could. I'm not saying it's bad, but it just seems to be the same as the F-35 and F-16 (at least to me). I feel that with it's thrust vectoring, it should be significantly more maneuverable.

This is of course your decision in the end.

Thanks,

Alkar

Edited by Alkar

Hey fullerpj,

I'd like to start by saying that this is just simply an awesome mod; I never thought I'd be flying a B2 in arma.

My only request is that you increase the maneuverability of the F-22 if you could. I'm not saying it's bad, but it just seems to be the same as the F-35 and F-16 (at least to me). I feel that with it's thrust vectoring, it should be significantly more maneuverable.

This is of course your decision in the end.

Thanks,

Alkar

I can do that no problem and your right. I have already increased the F35s potential and will do the same F22

---------- Post added at 05:09 ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 ----------

I have a serious question for the community. I have updated the capacity for all the aircraft as far as diffrent weapons and such. Some are unique to the specific aircraft for instance the B2 right now is the only one able to use the Nuclear bomb. In real life though the F-16 and the F-35 can carry this. Also the F-35s GBU-53s can be carried by the F-16, B-1, B-2 and F22. Here is the issue..they are hard scripped into the planes themselves and transferring them into the missilebox is not an option. They can however be added to the Service menus and thus added to the planes that way but it causes a dependency issue. I dont know if everyone has all the planes in the pack on there servers or personal stuff or just the ones they want. I will leave it to the community to say if they want the hard scripted weapons added to the service menus it means that you will have to have F35 and the F22 in the game not on the field but in game so it has something to inherit from. If your willing to do it then i will add it in. You wont have to have them initially but if you use the service menu and the plane is not in your pbos then you will get an error. You have until tomorrow around this time to decide as i have to add them to the service menu for release on friday. Just make a post with im for it or against it.

@Fullerpj - Alkar is right, and if you´re already enhancing F22s manouverability, great move! And about the missile box issue, your mod is about USAF airplanes, and not single models on a cluster pack, so I say keep your actual modus operandi and think the mod as a whole... if people prefer to use it modularly, a single error during service menu wouldn´t hurt, but the functionality (which matters most) of having common weaponry available to all compactible air assets is a great gain gameplay wise!

So to keep it simple - add hard scripted weapons to service menus, YAY! ;D

cheers!

I agree single errors can be solved over time service menus like on firewills f16 or john Spartan/sauls renowned f-18 have increased those platforms viability hundreds fold that said not all airframes in the mod need the service menus c130s/c-17/c5 obviously but service menus where we can configure loadouts of weapons on the b-1 /b-2 as well as the f35/f22 maybe having the option on the c-130's eventually to equip the moab or fuel air bombs would be awesome

I agree single errors can be solved over time service menus like on firewills f16 or john Spartan/sauls renowned f-18 have increased those platforms viability hundreds fold that said not all airframes in the mod need the service menus c130s/c-17/c5 obviously but service menus where we can configure loadouts of weapons on the b-1 /b-2 as well as the f35/f22 maybe having the option on the c-130's eventually to equip the moab or fuel air bombs would be awesome

There are Service menus already on the aircraft there error you would get is only if for instance you added the nuclear bomb onto the F-16 but did not have the B-2 pbo in Arma that's how you would get the error. The MC-130 can currently carry the MOAB and drop it. B1 and B2 also currently have the ability to change weapons but more bombs were added

I must say that i do not hope that the nuke will be added to other planes than the b2. The problem with the nuke is

that it very hard on a stressed server, if i use it on my server that has been running for a while with many clients,

it simply crashes the server. I never use the b2 in my public server due to its heavy power, it will simply kill a whole

target before any infantry reaches the target. If added to other planes i beg you to include a simple way to disable it.

I think if added to more planes it will shrink the use of this great mod on public mp-servers. The f16 as an example is

already very powerfull with 12 lockable agm65 missiles + radarjammer.

Edited by [HUD]Dorph

Search option is your friend :) I believe I posted a pic of it in action also

What? Mine doesn't lol