SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

What???

He is trying to say that the F-16's altitude flaps are moving in the incorrect direction. I have had this issue too. So when you pull up the flaps go in the wrong direction.

That rigth,the f-16 flaps are moving wrong direction,I tell you guys

This has already been reported and fixed..

I apologize if this has already been addressed, but every time I use the action for HALO in the C-17, it spits my dead body out of the back, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Hello all sorry for the long wait..the update will make it more than worth it though. Also good news for you texture guys. I have enabled Hidden Textures Selection and reopened the Portion on the Service menus. Im anxious to get the update out so this update will not have the service menus for the C17 and the C130. The next minor update will have them in there i promise. Also we have a few new weapons. CBU-87 and CBU-88. Also Training weapons that dont do damage.

Thank You for calming the mass anxiety! You know alot of guys are 'chomping at the bit' to ask you "how long" but know better. so by hidden selections open; does that mean the textures can be edited? Or just that Vanilla BIS textures can be commanded to be applied?

Thank You for calming the mass anxiety! You know alot of guys are 'chomping at the bit' to ask you "how long" but know better. so by hidden selections open; does that mean the textures can be edited? Or just that Vanilla BIS textures can be commanded to be applied?

textures can be edited

textures can be edited

Thank you, now it's all more simple ;)

To the makers of this mod you guys did a awesome job I figured out how to fix the problems I had and now my servers running with USAF mod pack.

Edited by Bockscar23

hi fullerpj,

can you clean up your pm-folder ? i just want you to send a new status-update of the sling loading osprey.

hi fullerpj,

can you clean up your pm-folder ? i just want you to send a new status-update of the sling loading osprey.

Cleared

Hey fullerpj in the c17 there are a few things I would like to ask you about. I completely understand that this mod is still in its infancy and that these issues aren't permanent, but I still feel the need to ask you about them. I would first like to ask you about the fact that you cannot get out or eject from the c17. I have been testing and enjoying your mod, with the c17 being my main focus for the time being, and I found it odd that I could not get out of it while it was in flight whatsoever.

Second, I do not know if it is an issue with there being no pilot or if it's a bug that only occurs when one person is in the plane, but I was unable to halo jump when I moved from the pilot's seat to a passenger's seat.If you could inform me of what's going on there I would be most grateful. Lastly, when I drop cargo from the c17 no parachute deploys.

Is that a feature? Is there something I'm not doing? Your advice would be invaluable in aiding me to resolve even one of these issues. Thank you very much,

-Tahkos

Edited by Tahkos
Formating

Hey fullerpj in the c17 there are a few things I would like to ask you about. I completely understand that this mod is still in its infancy and that these issues aren't permanent, but I still feel the need to ask you about them. I would first like to ask you about the fact that you cannot get out or eject from the c17. I have been testing and enjoying your mod, with the c17 being my main focus for the time being, and I found it odd that I could not get out of it while it was in flight whatsoever.

Second, I do not know if it is an issue with there being no pilot or if it's a bug that only occurs when one person is in the plane, but I was unable to halo jump when I moved from the pilot's seat to a passenger's seat.If you could inform me of what's going on there I would be most grateful. Lastly, when I drop cargo from the c17 no parachute deploys.

Is that a feature? Is there something I'm not doing? Your advice would be invaluable in aiding me to resolve even one of these issues. Thank you very much,

-Tahkos

I just did some tests on the C17 and the parachutes open on everything that i dropped. I took off the ability to eject because you wont see pilots jumping from the C17. As far as jumping from the back the new script allows for just that. It gives you the ability to walk through out the cargo area. The current halo script has been removed..as it was causing alot of issues. Please read through my changelogs throughtout the thread and if it isnt posted please feel free to ask about it. Thanks again and welcome to the forums

Thank you....I have found some others issue though, and it's pretty funny

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/619592442066704267/F7AF5A018223E0085E2D0BB2A0057D673C59A056/

Apparently the c17 doesn't like the RHS Humvee's

and lastly, when I take off with the C17 I always end up with pain, be it light or heavy

Edited by Tahkos
Forgot to mention something

Thank you....I have found some others issue though, and it's pretty funny

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/619592442066704267/F7AF5A018223E0085E2D0BB2A0057D673C59A056/

Apparently the c17 doesn't like the RHS Humvee's

and lastly, when I take off with the C17 I always end up with pain, be it light or heavy

Take off with any of these heavy vehicles at full flaps down. It will make it easier to take off and you wont suffer pain.

How do you paradrop now? I'm a little confused

the paradrop script currently on there is broken. The C-17 has been updated and will be released here in the next few days. It will not have the script on it and you will be able to walk through the vehicle and exit out of any of the doors. Side and back

Oh cool

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

Do you think that you will be able to do anything about the RHS humvee's?

Oh cool

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

Do you think that you will be able to do anything about the RHS humvee's?

ill see what i can do

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

Hey everyone i will be putting up a final changelog here soon. After these small things the update will be complete and ready for distribution.

1. Adding Cluster bombs to the service menus of the A10, B1, B2 and F16

2. Updating the Gau8

3. Impact sounds for the AC-130

4. Paa for the F35 helmet

5. Minor update to the Move in actions for the C17 and C130

This will be the last time that anyone will have to download the entire mod pack. Upgrades from here on after will be for specific aircraft only unless there is a need to re release a new version of all the aircraft.

Trying to do a halo drop and can't seem to figure it out.

I was using the c17 pre USAF but decided to finally migrate and now my eject scripts no longer work and the only option i have is to Halo Paradrop which does nothing.

I also can not figure out how to use the Cargo Hold lighting that you say is one of the features nor can I walk around the Cargo Hold, I am locked into the chair, which you also mentioned is a new feature, so I am assuming i am just missing something silly.

Can any one enlighten me on how to

1) Eject with the "Halo Paradrop" option since eject is now missing.

2) Walk around the Cargo hold

3) Trigger the lighting from script.

The C-17 initializes in flight at 5k m limited speed

awesome news fuller cant wait !, also love that you added the ability to load quadbike to osprey ! thanks !!!

Trying to do a halo drop and can't seem to figure it out.

I was using the c17 pre USAF but decided to finally migrate and now my eject scripts no longer work and the only option i have is to Halo Paradrop which does nothing.

I also can not figure out how to use the Cargo Hold lighting that you say is one of the features nor can I walk around the Cargo Hold, I am locked into the chair, which you also mentioned is a new feature, so I am assuming i am just missing something silly.

Can any one enlighten me on how to

1) Eject with the "Halo Paradrop" option since eject is now missing.

2) Walk around the Cargo hold

3) Trigger the lighting from script.

The C-17 initializes in flight at 5k m limited speed

You didn't take the time to read through the thread or use its search feature to find what your looking for. Halo drop ejection scrip is broken and has been removed. In the new update that has not been released you will be able to walk around in the c-17 and run to the ramp and jump out. The lighting script has been removed as it was causing issues. Everything your asking for is in the not released c-17 update....

I searched for longer than I care to admit to. And no I didn't read all 63 pages of replies. So the current version is broken I suppose since I can't eject in any fashion so I guess I will go back to the non USAF c17. Thanks for the reply despite the tone...