SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

No it won't be part of the USAF mod. Fuller is going to make a new release thread for the F35C because it is not a USAF asset. It's not just a skin that makes the F35A into a F35C. If you compare the F35A and the F35C, there are noticeable differences. For example, the F35C's wingspan is larger and the F35A had an internal gun unlike the F35B and F35C.

^^^ but will it be compatible with the USAF mod? such as being able to refuel from KC-135 etc.

^^^ but will it be compatible with the USAF mod? such as being able to refuel from KC-135 etc.

Of course!

Will the USAF F-35A eventually include DAS, off boresight capability and the real life HMD features, just like randomslaps F35B?

This addition would truly give these aircrafts a true-to-life feel and they are standard equipment for many (if not all) united states aircrafts

Edited by robowilso

Is the EWACS still glitches from taking off?

how do i get the b-2 to carry nukes it will only have the dumb drop bombs mk82's if i am correct?

how do i get the b-2 to carry nukes it will only have the dumb drop bombs mk82's if i am correct?

Spawn or place an AMMO truck near the B2. Then get in the B2 and use your scroll wheel to access the "Service Menu" from there you will be able to go to the arming menu and load the nukes. Once you select the B61 nuke, apply the loadout. The menu will go away and you will see some type on the screen that says "Arming ..." just wait until arming completes. It will take a lil bit of time. Eventually you will see "Arming Complete". Thats it.

Fuller switched the B2 to have conventional bombs by default by community request.

Ok guys I'm new to this mod I got the truck loading down. Now I am trying to get this to work on my server because it the best plane pack I have seen and it's awesome but I keep getting a error on load up on my server.

no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LDL_C130J.VehicleClass'.

Update won't be this week. I just got home and concentrating on spending time with my family first. At the earliest it will be next weekend Friday

Does this MOD work with VBS3? I am trying to get a hold of Air Force avatars for the virtual environment.

I love the Global Hawk first time seeing it in the flesh of ArmA 3! Going to try and make it view-able through Commander's Tablet as a UAV live feed! :)

@fullerpj

Finally got my update released. Took extra long as we just bought a house and had to move.

Got the latest version of your pack. Its looking awesome man! Your MC-130 and C-17 are now

supported in the HALO part of my project. Just wanted to drop in and give you the good news!

Cheers!! :icon_w00t:

Does this MOD work with VBS3?

It won't work nor any Arma III mods (VBS and A3 are completely different). Only some Armed Assault mods work with VBS (or used to work).

Hey there,

First of all thank you fuller for giving us this mod.

I signed up just to thank you.

While playing our crew was wondering if you are going to enable sling loading on the Osprey so that they can get some ammo or other crates or maybe a light vehicle to the troops up front.

BR,

niCe-Elmo

Edited by niCe_Elmo

Hey there,

First of all thank you fuller for giving us this mod.

I signed up just to thank you.

While playing our crew was wondering if you are going to enable sling loading on the Osprey so that they can get some ammo or other crates or maybe a light vehicle to the troops up front.

BR,

niCe-Elmo

Hey thanks for the kudos. Unfortunately because BI classifies the osprey as a plane it can't do sling loading. But we just added the ability to carry boxes and a small vehicle. So your troops won't go hungry :)

Hey thanks For the super fast reply.

Sad to Hear but we'll have to live with that.

Thanks for the alternate option. We both surely know that troops don't like to be hungry.

Keep it Up!;)

BR

Elmo aka

Kevin

OR-6 German Navy

Hey thanks for the kudos. Unfortunately because BI classifies the osprey as a plane it can't do sling loading. But we just added the ability to carry boxes and a small vehicle. So your troops won't go hungry :)

Hi fullerpj, great mod by the way :cc:

BI Classifies ?

I though that you can define the class in the config.cpp, what would happen if you do so. I have seen this ticket:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21623

But no reply at all, maybe you can find a way with a script or someone send in some help ;-)

We'll be Testing this ourselves this week and will post in here if we can make it happen.

Edited by niCe_Elmo

We have changed it to helicopter and it acted strange

Hello salute guys,fullerpj do you fix the problen F-16 have??? when you fly turn up and donw the plane,look the back wings how move bro, I thing wings wrom move man.

We have changed it to helicopter and it acted strange

What do you mean with strange.

Fixable strange or don't touch that shit again strange.

What do you mean with strange.

Fixable strange or don't touch that shit again strange.

Helicopter class cannot perform plane-like flight (when you rotate your rotors). Plane class, on other hand, has VTOL and it can perform helicopter-like flight (however, then it doesn't have slingLoad and perhaps some other helicopter options).

So, you can have Osprey as helicopter class, but it won't have ability to fly fast.

You can have Osprey as plane class, but then forgett about slingLoading, fast rope, etc.