SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hey fuller, ever think about adding the CRAM mod to this mod? Some air defense would be cool.

Nope because the C-RAM belongs to the Army and Navy :)

fuller i had a question about the glare off of aircraft when you look at them when the sun is hitting it looks really glossy, is that a setting i have set?

fuller i had a question about the glare off of aircraft when you look at them when the sun is hitting it looks really glossy, is that a setting i have set?

which plane?

Progress report on V0.5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F22 Cockpit night lighting added

- F35 Cockpit night lighting added

- C130 Cockpit Night lighting added

- Zeus Functionality Added thanks to VIPeR2511

- Security Forces Vehicles fixed and display correctly thank you Viper2511

- F35 MFD screens changed

- F22 spawn error completely fixed

- Can now walk around while in flight..C130, C17 and Osprey. Thank you Soul_assasian of RHS

Progress report on V0.5 as of 18May15

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F35 Ejector seat added

- F16 Ejector seat added

- F22 Ejector seat added

- CV-22 can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- C130J can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- B1B can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- AC-130U can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- AC130U Fire corrected and now hits directly on the cross hair.

- Osprey can now be landed with Autopilot without it jumping into the sky

Progress report as of 4 Jun 2015

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- F22 FOV updated now matches F16

- F16 Elevator bug fixed

- A10 Shadow bug fixed

- F16 AQAA28 shadow bug fixed

- C17 Texture error Fixed

- AQAA28 Texture error Fixed

- Changed C17 Get in and out points so it wont look like your clipping through the aircraft anymore

- Awacs Tracking Script added

- Collision lights for various aircraft updated to reflect real life

- CV22 MFD Screens can now be seen at night

- C17 MFD Screens updated and can now be seen at night

- F16 MFD Screens updated

- Helmet Visor toggle added

- B1B Afterburner re-added with visual effects

- B2 MFD Screens updated and can now be seen at night

- All vehicle MFDs will be off at start and will turn on when engine started

- HH60G MFD screens can now be seen at night

- A10 hearing Exterior sounds inside interior fixed

- Various Tweaks and updates

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress Report as of 8 Jun 2015

- Added ability for Osprey to carry cargo internally.

- Added Sniper Advanced Targeting Pod

- A10C can now carry JDAMS and middle pylon under body can now be used

- B1 can now carry the Sniper ATP

- F16C can now carry the Sniper ATP

- Updated Service menus on F16 to carry more weapons

- Updated Service menus on A10C to carry more weapons

Alright here are the pics i promised. 98% of the issues, complaints and requests have been taken care of. I am winding down on the update..and that means that its almost showtime. I have decided to wait to add in functional displays so that i may learn more about them. Right now they are a pain and i want to get this update to you as soon as possible. Also some sneak peek pictures of the upcoming F35C. The Osprey can only carry two objects otherwise because of the weight it will tilt and blow up in the Air :)

2015-06-08_00005.jpg

2015-06-08_00004.jpg

2015-05-14_00001_1.jpg

2015-05-26_00008.jpg

2015-06-04_00001.jpg

2015-06-05_00002.jpg

2015-06-02_00002.jpg

2015-05-30_00002.jpg

2015-05-26_00010.jpg

Tat mod is really awesome. Unbelivable work Fullerpj :) However the Osprey will be alway "dark" grey? Or it can be like the USMC? Maybe USAF use a dark tone, I don't know, just asking for curiosity!

Tat mod is really awesome. Unbelivable work Fullerpj :) However the Osprey will be alway "dark" grey? Or it can be like the USMC? Maybe USAF use a dark tone, I don't know, just asking for curiosity!

The USAF special operations operate ospreys with a dark blue tone. The marines use a grayish scheme to them.

sorry about that post fuller, I cant seem to see the glare no more on the B1-B. Sorry. An error comes to mind in the uav, the hellfire missles wont lock on with the ACE targeting system. Is that something ace has to do or on your side.

Edited by sargken

Not sure if this is fixed but the MC-130 refuel. It doesn't deploy they refueling probes and when u request and in range it to u into the c130 and when done they both blow up.

Not sure if this is fixed but the MC-130 refuel. It doesn't deploy they refueling probes and when u request and in range it to u into the c130 and when done they both blow up.

First what are you using? There are only 2 aircraft in the USAF mod that goes for the basket and that is the HH-60 and the CV-22. All of the other aircraft are fueled by the KC-135. The last part of the question in bold i dont get so please rephrase it.

First what are you using? There are only 2 aircraft in the USAF mod that goes for the basket and that is the HH-60 and the CV-22. All of the other aircraft are fueled by the KC-135. The last part of the question in bold i dont get so please rephrase it.

I was in the HH-60 and flying up to the MC-130 and i requested and it was accepted. Once i got close enough it tp the heli into the MH-130.

I was in the HH-60 and flying up to the MC-130 and i requested and it was accepted. Once i got close enough it tp the heli into the MH-130.

so it tipped into the MC130 ok im about to try to recreate your issue..will report back momentarily

Edit: I have docked 5 times and cannot recreate your problem can you try again or make a video so i can see exactly what your doing

Edited by fullerpj

Well it seems to be working perfectly now. Last time we did it, the refueling line never deployed.

Salute my frinend,very amazing mod,good jod,look can you add more f-16 new skin in service weaponw please???? or another color like a CV-22

Hi again, is there a way in the editor to spawn an aircraft with a specific livery without having to go in service menu in-game? Via the init line.

Thx.

Edited by sillyflip

Oh yeah, the C-17's "shiny" textures have been fixed for those who complained. lol

Just an suggestion is how RHS has the decals and phrases on vehicles. Add that to aircraft on the C-17 and C-5 Tails and small things like that. Would make the aircraft seem really cool and unique.

@all I am at annual training. I may or may not return your inquiries or suggestions. The update will released around the 29th after I get back from AT. I have taken care of all the errors and complaints that have been presented. I've also updated a lot of stuff as you can tell with the massive change log couple pages back. Anything suggested will be for another update or something like that.

Please add BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT on M61 cannon.

I'm kinda confused. Is that F-35C skin gonna be in the USAF mod? because you showed more pics of it with the USAF vehicles :P

I'm kinda confused. Is that F-35C skin gonna be in the USAF mod? because you showed more pics of it with the USAF vehicles :P

No it won't be part of the USAF mod. Fuller is going to make a new release thread for the F35C because it is not a USAF asset. It's not just a skin that makes the F35A into a F35C. If you compare the F35A and the F35C, there are noticeable differences. For example, the F35C's wingspan is larger and the F35A had an internal gun unlike the F35B and F35C.

Edited by randomslap