SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Whenever i place down the E3 AWACS it gives me an fuel probe error, the game thinks the E3 is the KC135 and it loads the texture of the KC135

we use mykes FRL_missilebox also in A2 extensively and have no memory leaks that we are aware of.

I remember there being an issue with the RKSL weapons /typhoons that caused a 12 deaths = no respawn issue, that Rock fixed eventually but not an issue with GLT_missilebox.

I think that was something to do with eventhandlers being added repeatedly to every player, but never really understood it.

if you get a big slowdown with a lot of aircraft spawned in mission, one thing to check, using john spartans GUI is that youre not accidentally calling the functions on every player, or that they're not running the the background on every empty aircraft.

i imagine this is not the case though. just trying to think what this guys issue might be.

I wish you would stop repeating this bollocks. it was never an issue with the Typhoon or the weapons. No one else EVER could repeat it. It was down to the environment you we using it it. Too many addon changing too many things written by people who didnt understand how to inherit properly.

I know you don't like me but stop with the character assassination attempts at every opportunity.

hey rock

you acknowledged that issue to me a few years back, dunno if you recall, but nvm. we don't use your stuff any more.

The F35C will have its on WIP Thread eventually maybe. But it will have the same things that the A has in the USAF MOD. This is my adaptation to the Joint Naval Mod in progress. It can land and take off on the nimitz i have tested it already. Expect more shots soon Tonys has been a great help to making it look all sexy and stuff. Got to step away from the chaos that is the USAF MOD lol

• Like 1

Thought I would give you guys a sneak peek at the F-35C I was working on the skin for fuller and wanted to share a few shots! http://i.imgur.com/pzgDZNI.jpg?1

click here for all 3

http://imgur.com/5g34EU7&9gL0rzD&pzgDZNI#0

Sexy, sexy, sexy. If I may add one opinion though. The colours on the tail don't really fit in my opinion, I know they're offcial insignia and everything. Maybe make them a little less birght?

hey rock

you acknowledged that issue to me a few years back, dunno if you recall, but nvm. we don't use your stuff any more.

We acknowledged the issue when used in conjunction with "certain addons" yes. We changed the code to prevent the issue caused by crappy inheritance broken by other addons, yes. But we didn't cause it as you constantly make out.

And if you don't use our stuff will you promise that you will continue that policy into the future too please. :)

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

Thought I would give you guys a sneak peek at the F-35C I was working on the skin for fuller and wanted to share a few shots! http://i.imgur.com/pzgDZNI.jpg?1

click here for all 3

http://imgur.com/5g34EU7&9gL0rzD&pzgDZNI#0

I've got a question about the F-35 B and C.... have you sorted the PhysX vs Non Physx landing issues? If so how did you manage it?

Edited by RKSL-Rock
typos

@Tuna, I am working on other skins that are more military related such as my interpenetration of VFA-103 I may post pictures later today if I get to the point where I feel its cleaned up enough to show.

This is my adaptation to the Joint Naval Mod in progress.

Hi FullerPj. I lost that news. Are u working on a Naval mod? There is a forum section of it? However I see that u write to use "search function for the problem with the Awacs. Is that right? I don't understand what is the problem of the E3 Awacs.

Hi FullerPj. I lost that news. Are u working on a Naval mod? There is a forum section of it? However I see that u write to use "search function for the problem with the Awacs. Is that right? I don't understand what is the problem of the E3 Awacs.

You will see more on that later on. No im not making a naval mod. I told him to use the search function for the Awacs because the issue he reported i posted that i fixed already.

Oh ok. Thanks for your extra faster answer. Again good Job for the USAF mod. Really awesome. Hope in still new future veichles and features on it!

Hi everyone,

I just read the whole thread.

I was playing around with the C17 today, and somebody needs to explain me how the static line & halo script works. I havent been able to make it work.

I read that for the static i also need to have Ohally's mod ? is that correct? And what about the Halo?

Also, i know that there are many textures for the C17 already included in the pbo. I was standing with the C17 near the hangar on Altis airport... Never saw the option for the service menu. You guys confirms that you can access the Service Menu of the C17?

@Fullerpj

I have some great Canadian C130 texture. Operation NorthStar mod just put them on their version of the C130. Where can i send them?

Great mod!

Yea man this mod is ASOWE!,Hope in still new future veichles and features on it! like a CH53,and more new f-16 skin,more weaponw for every jet fighter airplane. :yay::yay::yay:

Progress report on V0.5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F22 Cockpit night lighting added

- F35 Cockpit night lighting added

- C130 Cockpit Night lighting added

- Zeus Functionality Added thanks to VIPeR2511

- Security Forces Vehicles fixed and display correctly thank you Viper2511

- F35 MFD screens changed

- F22 spawn error completely fixed

- Can now walk around while in flight..C130, C17 and Osprey. Thank you Soul_assasian of RHS

Progress report on V0.5 as of 18May15

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F35 Ejector seat added

- F16 Ejector seat added

- F22 Ejector seat added

- CV-22 can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- C130J can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- B1B can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- AC-130U can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- AC130U Fire corrected and now hits directly on the cross hair.

- Osprey can now be landed with Autopilot without it jumping into the sky

Progress report as of 4 Jun 2015

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- F22 FOV updated now matches F16

- F16 Elevator bug fixed

- A10 Shadow bug fixed

- F16 AQAA28 shadow bug fixed

- C17 Texture error Fixed

- AQAA28 Texture error Fixed

- Changed C17 Get in and out points so it wont look like your clipping through the aircraft anymore

- Awacs Tracking Script added

- Collision lights for various aircraft updated to reflect real life

- CV22 MFD Screens can now be seen at night

- C17 MFD Screens updated and can now be seen at night

- F16 MFD Screens updated

- Helmet Visor toggle added

- B1B Afterburner re-added with visual effects

- B2 MFD Screens updated and can now be seen at night

- All vehicle MFDs will be off at start and will turn on when engine started

- HH60G MFD screens can now be seen at night

- A10 hearing Exterior sounds inside interior fixed

- Various Tweaks and updates

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in the process of getting the F35s nice new updates ready for you guys to see, I have Annual Training next week so it might be before or after that. But ill post some pics later

Look goof fullerpj, you and your team keep it up!

Hello I just recently got this mod and I am having a problem loading vehicles as cargo into the planes. Is there something I am missing?

Hello I just recently got this mod and I am having a problem loading vehicles as cargo into the planes. Is there something I am missing?

Hey brother put the cargo close to the plane and then walk to the side of the ramp area and you will get a red load cargo.

Just like learning magic at Hogwarts haha

how do i put a nuclear bomb on the b-2 :o

Use the service menu when in side B2 next to an ammo truck.

If anyone has Ideas of Skins they would like to see for the F35C message me with a Pic or few as references Ill see what I can knock out before summer classes start back up.

I am in the process of getting the F35s nice new updates ready for you guys to see, I have Annual Training next week so it might be before or after that. But ill post some pics later

Will this also include some changes to the accleration? Personally i feel the f35 could use some more power with and without afterburner.