SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hey dude I love this mod, just wondering though if one of your future plans could be to make Zeus Functionality? I find Zeus alot better and simplistic to use than the editor.

And just wanted to ask, would you be thinking of making a updater for this mod like RHS? In which you put it in the mod directory and run it, it checks for updates and downloads the necessary stuff? Easier said than done, I know but that could help people not needing to download the full mod and just running an updater to get what's needed.

Hey dude I love this mod, just wondering though if one of your future plans could be to make Zeus Functionality? I find Zeus alot better and simplistic to use than the editor.

And just wanted to ask, would you be thinking of making a updater for this mod like RHS? In which you put it in the mod directory and run it, it checks for updates and downloads the necessary stuff? Easier said than done, I know but that could help people not needing to download the full mod and just running an updater to get what's needed.

There is already a Zeus Functionality but the F-35A and B-2 are currently missing. It has already been discussed that this will be fixed in the upcoming update.

Ah okay, I see. But how about adding them to a USAF area in the BluFor section? So you can have AI man them and things like that, let them fly around or engage in dogfighting with other AI?

Just a question is there a upcoming update? or are just people being annoying?

Ah okay, I see. But how about adding them to a USAF area in the BluFor section? So you can have AI man them and things like that, let them fly around or engage in dogfighting with other AI?

If you would have read through the forum you would have seen my update log and that this issue has been resolved😅

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Just a question is there a upcoming update? or are just people being annoying?

Major update v0.5 is inbound no date as of yet

Question: Does the USAF mod use the old Arma2 missile box? If so, You guys have possibly carried over a very nasty memory leak. The usaf mod loads up after a period of time and fps drops until server crash going into memory dump. ( drop/lag when missiles/bombs used, worse when on f16, same happen on A2 version in mid development of missile box/f16)

Tested and retested same results. So far it's related to only @USAF mod only active mod with (intel I74770k - 16gb 2,133mhz ram - w/Nvidia 980 sc.)

Objective comments: Great mod, Suggest to reduce the gloss/shine on the texture of the C17 the previous first version from about a year ago was a nice almost flat, grey tone. Possibility to include camo texture/texture options for some models of fighters. Improve both the mesh polygon quality and bump map textures on the hh60g, C17 and F16, within limits of the poly count/vertices of arma3 of course. The flight control panel transparencies on the C17 are behind the mesh dashboard and don't show..on other models like the mc130 it's close but still clipping.

Keep up the good work on improving the mod. Adds a great deal to Arma3's combined operations.

Noob question, but what aircraft from you mod can operate from carrier irl - I know that CV-22 and helis but is there more?

Question: Does the USAF mod use the old Arma2 missile box? If so, You guys have possibly carried over a very nasty memory leak. The usaf mod loads up after a period of time and fps drops until server crash going into memory dump. ( drop/lag when missiles/bombs used, worse when on f16, same happen on A2 version in mid development of missile box/f16)

Tested and retested same results. So far it's related to only @USAF mod only active mod with (intel I74770k - 16gb 2,133mhz ram - w/Nvidia 980 sc.)

Objective comments: Great mod, Suggest to reduce the gloss/shine on the texture of the C17 the previous first version from about a year ago was a nice almost flat, grey tone. Possibility to include camo texture/texture options for some models of fighters. Improve both the mesh polygon quality and bump map textures on the hh60g, C17 and F16, within limits of the poly count/vertices of arma3 of course. The flight control panel transparencies on the C17 are behind the mesh dashboard and don't show..on other models like the mc130 it's close but still clipping.

Keep up the good work on improving the mod. Adds a great deal to Arma3's combined operations.

Yeah I forgot to merge that into the C17 pbo. It should be changed in the next update or so. (I might forget to do it :P)

we are using a upgraded box by myke. I need to know what munitions your actually using that is causing the lag. I have yet to receive any type of lag or mem leak from this. Let alone a server crash.

Using the current main loadouts with the A-10 and F-16s GBUs and main guns. Using the loadout service menu to rearm, refuel and changing loadouts.

Using the current main loadouts with the A-10 and F-16s GBUs and main guns. Using the loadout service menu to rearm, refuel and changing loadouts.

I'll look into this.. like I said I haven't received anything like this..and your the first to ever report this and the mod has been out for a good minute

I have something to report whilst using this mod and your planes in Zeus.

So I loaded them up with pilots and put a few of them in the air, by holding alt, dragging up into the sky and releasing so it can move to that position, they start flying and all that of course.

My main concern is that, when I had multiple planes and set them to fly, they went flying for atleast a second, then they teleported onto the ground, and merged into one big pile that of course, just blew up.

If I do it one by one they just wont fly at all, they fly for a second and then settle back into their previous position.

I have something to report whilst using this mod and your planes in Zeus.

So I loaded them up with pilots and put a few of them in the air, by holding alt, dragging up into the sky and releasing so it can move to that position, they start flying and all that of course.

My main concern is that, when I had multiple planes and set them to fly, they went flying for atleast a second, then they teleported onto the ground, and merged into one big pile that of course, just blew up.

If I do it one by one they just wont fly at all, they fly for a second and then settle back into their previous position.

The latest update doesn't have them configured for Zeus..the update coming they are..

Ah okay, by the way sorry if I was bothering you with these questions, thanks for answering though.

Ah okay, by the way sorry if I was bothering you with these questions, thanks for answering though.

Not bothered. I don't mind answering questions. But please use the search button. Not gonna lie it gets rather irritating answering the same question more than 3 times.

@ all please do not report anything about a Zeus issue. It has been fixed and will be in your hands soon. Also please use the search function it's here for a reason. After today if I have addressed the issue I will answer your question with a simple please use search. Thanks for understanding

Not bothered. I don't mind answering questions. But please use the search button. Not gonna lie it gets rather irritating answering the same question more than 3 times.

@ all please do not report anything about a Zeus issue. It has been fixed and will be in your hands soon. Also please use the search function it's here for a reason. After today if I have addressed the issue I will answer your question with a simple please use search. Thanks for understanding

Did you guys take note of the A-10 cockpit SFX bug? You will still hear the exterior sound (from third person) when you switch to cockpit view.

Did you guys take note of the A-10 cockpit SFX bug? You will still hear the exterior sound (from third person) when you switch to cockpit view.

yes got it the first time you posted it

Hey dude, don't know if you know about this, but in the AC-130 Spectre, I switched to one of the gunner seats, and afterwards it would not let me move back to my previous seat, which was the driver seat. I had put the plane into I think it was either orbit or autopilot, not landing. Just putting it out there.

Hey dude, don't know if you know about this, but in the AC-130 Spectre, I switched to one of the gunner seats, and afterwards it would not let me move back to my previous seat, which was the driver seat. I had put the plane into I think it was either orbit or autopilot, not landing. Just putting it out there.

Are you flying with a AI crew?

Sorry, late response, I flew with an AI crew at first but then tried it without one, yet I still couldn't hop out of the seat into a different one.

How will you guys simulate the announced stealth? Because currently the only proposal i saw to simulate the stealth advantage is something like "make it harder to lock on".

Hey the E3 AWACS is awesme but whenever you stop it when on the ground it gets stuck and can't be moved. Same when you spawn it on the ground. (works fine in flight tho)

Hey the E3 AWACS is awesme but whenever you stop it when on the ground it gets stuck and can't be moved. Same when you spawn it on the ground. (works fine in flight tho)

Please use search

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the F35 afterburner seems to reduce maneuverablity. Seems like the classic afterburner bug to me.

Also, will you change the Gau-22 of the F35 so that it is as capable of taking down aircraft like the M61A2? (And fires HE rounds)

we use mykes FRL_missilebox also in A2 extensively and have no memory leaks that we are aware of.

I remember there being an issue with the RKSL weapons /typhoons that caused a 12 deaths = no respawn issue, that Rock fixed eventually but not an issue with GLT_missilebox.

I think that was something to do with eventhandlers being added repeatedly to every player, but never really understood it.

if you get a big slowdown with a lot of aircraft spawned in mission, one thing to check, using john spartans GUI is that youre not accidentally calling the functions on every player, or that they're not running the the background on every empty aircraft.

i imagine this is not the case though. just trying to think what this guys issue might be.