SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Holy hell ! functional AWACS, very cool Fuller, i didn't even realize they were getting that kind of functionality. Nice work

I promised avionics and such and that is exactly what yall will be getting

I will say this..do not believe anything that other people say. If it does not come from my mouth or well my fingers to this thread its not true. The Awacs coming in V0.5 will have the ability to track air, sea and land. I will continue this project until im sick of working on it and when i do i might go open source with it but very very very very doubtful. Tell that to your sources :)

That's awesome I can't wait. Also read on the next update confirmed ejection seats, yay! Can't wait as well for the cockpit lighting. Thanks for the response. Also noticed here on the wiki page https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/USAF_Mod that you removed plans for the B-52 as well as the F-15. Currently messing around with Arma Tools and getting into a project of a F-15. If you would like I will PM the model aircraft to you guys for download and you guy's can use It, spruce it up, add afterburners. Well already scripted in afterburners and hopefully attempting to add a little camera in the aircraft nose where like the UAV arma 3 camera you can view it from the jet for long rage/high altitude bomb drops.

That's awesome I can't wait. Also read on the next update confirmed ejection seats, yay! Can't wait as well for the cockpit lighting. Thanks for the response. Also noticed here on the wiki page https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/USAF_Mod that you removed plans for the B-52 as well as the F-15. Currently messing around with Arma Tools and getting into a project of a F-15. If you would like I will PM the model aircraft to you guys for download and you guy's can use It, spruce it up, add afterburners. Well already scripted in afterburners and hopefully attempting to add a little camera in the aircraft nose where like the UAV arma 3 camera you can view it from the jet for long rage/high altitude bomb drops.

The high altitude camera let me know how that goes but the F-15 no thanks brother im good. I feel like a mechanic maintaining this many aircraft..i dont wanna overload myself otherwise i will quit working on this stuff.

I feel like a mechanic maintaining this many aircraft..i dont wanna overload myself otherwise i will quit working on this stuff.
amen to that F. we have so many in unsung and rangemaster its like being a curator at a museum

Is there a way to spawn the Osprey in-editor with Packed Engines, or to tell it to pack it's engines upon spawning?

Taking a break from modding..I've worn myself out will be back on it Monday. Until then :) later

enjoy it man, i'm off for a week now, with no pc access - weyhey

yall make these new accounts just to post on the thread or what? Idk where your looking at are you using editor or are you using Zeus? what are you using

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

Progress report on V0.5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F22 Cockpit night lighting added

- F35 Cockpit night lighting added

- C130 Cockpit Night lighting added

- Zeus Functionality Added thanks to VIPeR2511

- Security Forces Vehicles fixed and display correctly thank you Viper2511

- F35 MFD screens changed

- F22 spawn error completely fixed

- Can now walk around while in flight..C130, C17 and Osprey. Thank you Soul_assasian of RHS

Progress report on V0.5 as of 18May15

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F35 Ejector seat added

- F16 Ejector seat added

- F22 Ejector seat added

- CV-22 can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- C130J can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- B1B can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- AC-130U can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- AC130U Fire corrected and now hits directly on the cross hair.

- Osprey can now be landed with Autopilot without it jumping into the sky

i cant see the b2 spirit in editor zeus or NMD sandbox, i can see all the other USAF things in all of these tho :)

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

do you know any sandbox missions which i could spawn it in on?

i cant see the b2 spirit in editor zeus or NMD sandbox, i can see all the other USAF things in all of these tho :)

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

do you know any sandbox missions which i could spawn it in on?

Please read through the forum..b2 is able to be launched on Zeus l.. I have not released that update.. I don't know what NMD is...

Please read through the forum..b2 is able to be launched on Zeus l.. I have not released that update.. I don't know what NMD is...

i cant see it on zues either tho. is it under the usaf section because it isnt for me?

i cant see it on zues either tho. is it under the usaf section because it isnt for me?

It is understood that the B2 cannot be used in Zeus yet. It has been fixed but the update containing the fix has not yet been released. Fullerpj is asking you to read through the forum thread or as crazy as it is, use the search tool to find the issue.

It is understood that the B2 cannot be used in Zeus yet. It has been fixed but the update containing the fix has not yet been released. Fullerpj is asking you to read through the forum thread or as crazy as it is, use the search tool to find the issue.

same with the F-35A not being seen :( I wonder what the kwik-e-mart has got in store for the F-35A, haha.

I tried loading cargo in the C5, I used a Slammer, parked it on the ramp, pressed the red "Load Cargo" in the menu, but nothing happen, what am I doing wrong?

*EDIT* Worked in Sandbox, but not in a mission, weird.

Edited by sendjes

hello salute,nice mod man, look this error view bro,the black line man,is so bad bro,can you fixe please?

http://postimg.org/image/5x2sm3m15/2599dc2f/

You need to give me more information if you want me to fix this.... just cuz i see a rather long shadow doesnt mean anything

If you are really wanting to have the ability to spawn all of the USAF assets in-game download and use MCC. The mcc 3d editor function alows you to spawn everything in and set all presets and even edit init line. If you will not use MCC and insist on trying to use zeus,,, you will find all available USAF aircrafts under the 'empty' (yellow shape) section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the project Report sig. fullerpj. Awfully thoughtful of you to provide that type of dev. insight to everyone

This forun is that for bro,review and reporting error,I know this mod is asowe man,good work,not complaining me man

If you are really wanting to have the ability to spawn all of the USAF assets in-game download and use MCC. The mcc 3d editor function alows you to spawn everything in and set all presets and even edit init line. If you will not use MCC and insist on trying to use zeus,,, you will find all available USAF aircrafts under the 'empty' (yellow shape) section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the project Report sig. fullerpj. Awfully thoughtful of you to provide that type of dev. insight to everyone

Yeah but only all "Available" and in my opinion no offense MCC is complicated to me :P because I am pretty picky lol.

Its a great mod just a few things like. In Zeus not all empty planes are there, same for mcc. Some of the shadow lods for the A-10 are a little messed up. One question for you, do you plan to improve the models and textures for aircraft. Love the F-16 though.

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:43 ----------

Its a great mod just a few things like. In Zeus not all empty planes are there, same for mcc. Some of the shadow lods for the A-10 are a little messed up. One question for you, do you plan to improve the models and textures for aircraft. Love the F-16 though.

Disregard some of the comments, i read your last update post and see it looks like you got it fixed. Thanks

The A-10 has some issues with the sound. When you are in the interior/cockpit view, the exterior sounds are still heard.

Very good man.link please to donw load the new up day?? those link broke bro

Edited by Snake67

Very good man.link please to donw load the new up day?? those link broke bro

Your not going to rush me for one..when i release the download you will get it. Nobody else on this forum is begging for a link as i know anticipation is high..they have to wait like everybody else...that is honestly why most modders quit the community because of impatient ppl. Im not trying to be mean by any stretch of the imagination but i will not be rushed just cuz i fixed the error you presented.