SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Can you make an AC-130W addition? You know the AC-130W which has a 30mm bushmaster, (same one on M2/M3 Bradley) a 105mm cannon fired from the back ramp, SBDs, and AGM-176 Griffin missiles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130#Armament

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

Hello I will like to se this chopper on Arma 3 :yay::yay:

http://postimg.org/image/y392hdg4n/809efa57/

I think it might be in the All in Arma vehicle pack or something, since Dyslexci uses it in his now ancient tactical guide

No and no..there will be no new vehicles added to this mod.

Could someone on the team explain to me how the cruise missle is to be loaded and deployed in a short description?

Are the missle crates and bomb racks in there for ambient detail or are they functional for arming ?

Could someone on the team explain to me how the cruise missle is to be loaded and deployed in a short description?

Are the missle crates and bomb racks in there for ambient detail or are they functional for arming ?

What cruise missile? Or are you talking about the MOAB? The missile crates are for show nothing more

do you know how to spawn in the b2 spirit? im having problems spawning it in on NMD sandbox, its not there in mission creator either, do you know a sandbox which can spawn it or how to spawn it in in creator?

thanks, will

No and no..there will be no new vehicles added to this mod.

You're not doing the HH60G EFRS anymore?

You're not doing the HH60G EFRS anymore?

Anything outside of what I have already said will be in here won't be in here

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

do you know how to spawn in the b2 spirit? im having problems spawning it in on NMD sandbox, its not there in mission creator either, do you know a sandbox which can spawn it or how to spawn it in in creator?

thanks, will

What is nmd sandbox? Spawn it in the editor

Has anyone figured out how to get the Call AC-130 option to work off a trigger? I have an idea for a mission and only want this option to be available at certain times. Thanks!

Edit:

I have figured out that you can sync the game logic to an object (and possibly another unit). This is a good work around but it would be better if it worked with triggers. Thanks!

Edited by tazmania720

NMD Sandbox is a scenario (coop also) with zeus, VR Arsenal and garage so its kinda like a ZGM (Zeus Game Mode) and is pretty cool :D. I usually play on it because I cycle through what outfits I wear for certain roles (yeah I am pretty picky :P)

I fixed the orbit for your AC130U.

Huh? Pm sent

its not in the editor mate i cant see it under USAF section anyway,pls halp :)

btw you should check out NMD sandbox its well good scenario on the workshop

its not in the editor mate i cant see it under USAF section anyway,pls halp :)

btw you should check out NMD sandbox its well good scenario on the workshop

yall make these new accounts just to post on the thread or what? Idk where your looking at are you using editor or are you using Zeus? what are you using

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

Progress report on V0.5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F22 Cockpit night lighting added

- F35 Cockpit night lighting added

- C130 Cockpit Night lighting added

- Zeus Functionality Added thanks to VIPeR2511

- Security Forces Vehicles fixed and display correctly thank you Viper2511

- F35 MFD screens changed

- F22 spawn error completely fixed

- Can now walk around while in flight..C130, C17 and Osprey. Thank you Soul_assasian of RHS

Progress report on V0.5 as of 18May15

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F35 Ejector seat added

- F16 Ejector seat added

- F22 Ejector seat added

- CV-22 can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- C130J can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- B1B can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- AC-130U can now be locked on by Anti-Air and will respond appropriately if controlled by AI I.E Drop Flares, Also you will have alarm going off inside when targeted.

- AC130U Fire corrected and now hits directly on the cross hair.

- Osprey can now be landed with Autopilot without it jumping into the sky

Edited by fullerpj
  • Like 1

it is. Especially the F35 yall are gonna love whats in store. I dont want to spoil it for you but its coming :)

• Like 1

it is. Especially the F35 yall are gonna love whats in store. I dont want to spoil it for you but its coming :)

Great!!

Can't wait...

Yay! I was gone for only a few weeks and so many awesome mods came out including this one! So excited to see the E-3 Sentry in game.

Few questions....

Does the E-3 AWACS Sentry Plane do anything like detect people on the map?

Are you thinking of continuing this project? I heard from some sources you were not going to continue this project anymore

Yay! I was gone for only a few weeks and so many awesome mods came out including this one! So excited to see the E-3 Sentry in game.

Few questions....

Does the E-3 AWACS Sentry Plane do anything like detect people on the map?

Are you thinking of continuing this project? I heard from some sources you were not going to continue this project anymore

I will say this..do not believe anything that other people say. If it does not come from my mouth or well my fingers to this thread its not true. The Awacs coming in V0.5 will have the ability to track air, sea and land. I will continue this project until im sick of working on it and when i do i might go open source with it but very very very very doubtful. Tell that to your sources :)

Holy hell ! functional AWACS, very cool Fuller, i didn't even realize they were getting that kind of functionality. Nice work