SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hey everybody I am taking notes of everything you are all posting. I have been on a drill since Thursday so haven't had time for Arma but will pick back up on Sunday

Hey everybody I am taking notes of everything you are all posting. I have been on a drill since Thursday so haven't had time for Arma but will pick back up on Sunday

dig a latrine for me :D

sorry, maybe this question has been asked. Why did you decide that the M61A2 Vulcan for the F-22 has a red tracer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0fFccwvBDI

No your the first one...and I didn't decide that..majority of your BLU_F vehicles fire red tracers..when I updated the vehicle it was already shooting red tracers. Is it an issue?

no. I thought you relied on some facts that are unknown to me. it's just a matter of realism) because the gun itself is very good and attracts attention

no. I thought you relied on some facts that are unknown to me. it's just a matter of realism) because the gun itself is very good and attracts attention

Ok no problem

Hey Fullerpj, first off - kudos for the recent updates, the Raptor, Lightning, Warthogs and Vipers were long waited and now very praised ;) Second - I´ve noticed that the "default" loadout of the jets have changed after the hotfix... I´ve created this showcase scenario long ago and updated with new features (such as the raptors and B2), but the cherry on top was the B61 nukes carried by the added B2 Spirit... but since the hotfix, the B2 is armed with conventional bombs! Which init code should I put on my B2 unit so it is armed with nukes again?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

cheers!

;2934539']Hey Fullerpj' date=' first off - kudos for the recent updates, the Raptor, Lightning, Warthogs and Vipers were long waited and now very praised ;) Second - I´ve noticed that the "default" loadout of the jets have changed after the hotfix... I´ve created this showcase scenario long ago and updated with new features (such as the raptors and B2), but the cherry on top was the B61 nukes carried by the added B2 Spirit... but since the hotfix, the B2 is armed with conventional bombs! Which init code should I put on my B2 unit so it is armed with nukes again?

cheers!

YEah i wanna know that too.

;2934539']Hey Fullerpj' date=' first off - kudos for the recent updates, the Raptor, Lightning, Warthogs and Vipers were long waited and now very praised ;) Second - I´ve noticed that the "default" loadout of the jets have changed after the hotfix... I´ve created this showcase scenario long ago and updated with new features (such as the raptors and B2), but the cherry on top was the B61 nukes carried by the added B2 Spirit... but since the hotfix, the B2 is armed with conventional bombs! Which init code should I put on my B2 unit so it is armed with nukes again?

cheers!

I dont have a init code for the nukes. They can be accessed through the service menu. See this is what im talking about..only reason i changed it to conventional was because ppl were complaining about it...and now here we have ppl wanting it back to normal lol.

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

Progress report on V0.5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- F22 Cockpit night lighting added

- F35 Cockpit night lighting added

- C130 Cockpit Night lighting added

- Zeus Functionality Added thanks to VIPeR2511

- Security Forces Vehicles fixed and display correctly thank you Viper2511

- F35 MFD screens changed

- F22 spawn error completely fixed

- Can now walk around while in flight..C130, C17 and Osprey. Thank you Soul_assasian of RHS

I dont have a init code for the nukes. They can be accessed through the service menu. See this is what im talking about..only reason i changed it to conventional was because ppl were complaining about it...and now here we have ppl wanting it back to normal lol.

Progress report on V0.5

- Can now walk around while in flight..C130, C17 and Osprey. Thank you Soul_assasian of RHS

lots of work you did there keep it up and thanks for the hard work

Progress report on V0.5

I know it can be accessed through the service menu. But you have to see the dilemma. If i want the AI to drop a nuke say a few clicks away from my squad so we can make an epic escape. Ita greatly inconvienient for me to have to spawn in a b-2. Arm it with nukes. Get out, Put AI in it. Go to my squad do my mission and then have the AI drop the nuke? It would be SO much easier if i could just SPAWN a B-2 with nukes. Please make two variants then? Like a B-2 (Nukes) and a B-2 (Bombs) ?

I know it can be accessed through the service menu. But you have to see the dilemma. If i want the AI to drop a nuke say a few clicks away from my squad so we can make an epic escape. Ita greatly inconvienient for me to have to spawn in a b-2. Arm it with nukes. Get out, Put AI in it. Go to my squad do my mission and then have the AI drop the nuke? It would be SO much easier if i could just SPAWN a B-2 with nukes. Please make two variants then? Like a B-2 (Nukes) and a B-2 (Bombs) ?

No i will not make two variants that is the very reason a service menu exists. Im sure there will be someone who can make a init for what your asking but no im sorry

You can´t please greeks and trojans... or Altians and Stratians... you get te picture lol

Null sweat, Fullerpj, I thought there were such init codes already, but if they ain´t, I´ll hope for some script wizkid to come up with them ;) Hope you´ve liked my mission, I´ll update it with a playable B2 on Altis Intl Airport near the hangars so players can arm it whichever they want ;D

Keep up the great work! I gotta make an "Air Battle Royale" mission of 2 squadrons of F-22 and PAK-FAs (from here ) facing each other to please the masses!

cheers!

A very effective and easily made feature is the cure for finding the middle ground between player controlled loadouts, and A.I. controlled presets. It appears that the USAF assets service menu's were influenced heavily or adapted from johnSpartan and Saul's FA/18 misslebox system. They too ran into this "kache 22" and their resolution was to create the editor placed modules that [after synced to the intended aircraft] allow for the loadout to be customized as the mission creator wishes from the jump, and allowed for any combination one would see fit to equip his A.I aircraft with. I believe if you decide to do something like this, that would be sufficient to solve the aforementioned grievances. However.... if you decide on another fix/workaround; i'm sure it will be favorable and a well functioning fix to the dispute all the same. :)

A very effective and easily made feature is the cure for finding the middle ground between player controlled loadouts, and A.I. controlled presets. It appears that the USAF assets service menu's were influenced heavily or adapted from johnSpartan and Saul's FA/18 misslebox system. They too ran into this "kache 22" and their resolution was to create the editor placed modules that [after synced to the intended aircraft] allow for the loadout to be customized as the mission creator wishes from the jump, and allowed for any combination one would see fit to equip his A.I aircraft with. I believe if you decide to do something like this, that would be sufficient to solve the aforementioned grievances. However.... if you decide on another fix/workaround; i'm sure it will be favorable and a well functioning fix to the dispute all the same. :)

I'll have to take a look at this and get with john also

Whenever i use the F-22 it cuts my server cps in half. It goes from 50cps to 26cps, issue not detected with any of the other planes.

Also confirm issue with F-35 and B2 not showing in Zeus.

Dorph;2935773']Whenever i use the F-22 it cuts my server cps in half. It goes from 50cps to 26cps' date=' issue not detected with any of the other planes.

Also confirm issue with F-35 and B2 not showing in Zeus.[/quote']

all of this has already been reported and fixed..read through the forum plz

Progress report on V0.5

so whats this zeus functionality now? is it just to completely fix the zeus problem? :D btw, 0.5 is already sounding G (good) :D

so whats this zeus functionality now? is it just to completely fix the zeus problem? :D btw, 0.5 is already sounding G (good) :D

Yes everything is available on Zeus under BLU forces

in the functions folder from the c130j there is something about o'hally T10 does this mean the static line mod from o'hally works with the c130j?

re loadouts fuller, check our configs - we have an MR (multi-role) aircraft that will ultimately trigger the module for the rearming for players to use (which we put on the airfield), and then 8-10 other loadouts configged in about 15 lines each of code. this means we can simply spawn in enemy air from an array of plane types and they will have random loadouts - very useful for MP missions where AI has air dominance.

that guy moaning about his nuke should really just spawn a nuke at the required spot rather than faff about with planes as they rarely work as planned, and making mistakes with the location of a nuke detonation will wreck his mission...

in the functions folder from the c130j there is something about o'hally T10 does this mean the static line mod from o'hally works with the c130j?

Yes, you will need to open either the left or right doors or both to get the options. The options are only added in if it detects the mod.

re loadouts fuller, check our configs - we have an MR (multi-role) aircraft that will ultimately trigger the module for the rearming for players to use (which we put on the airfield), and then 8-10 other loadouts configged in about 15 lines each of code. this means we can simply spawn in enemy air from an array of plane types and they will have random loadouts - very useful for MP missions where AI has air dominance.

that guy moaning about his nuke should really just spawn a nuke at the required spot rather than faff about with planes as they rarely work as planned, and making mistakes with the location of a nuke detonation will wreck his mission...

Well MR. Eggbeast. Tell me how to do that and ill be VERY happy to do so.

FullerPJ,

I signed up specifically to say THANK YOU!! For making this mod, and especially the ground units for the USAF (ABUs looks great!). I couldn't find anything that added the ABU, so thank you! (coming from former Air Force, it's great to see them in game).

I just had some quick questions regarding the ground units....Any chance we can get a/the Security Forces vest in the other color variants (black, tan, green, etc), and any chance there can be a traditional looking ABU uniform? (untucked, BDU shirt - not the combat shirt/style). Maybe a reskin of the AAF or CSAT Officer BDU?

I saw mention of it before, but any chance we're getting the updated beret with the SF logo as well?

Thanks in advance for any response, and keep up the fantastic work!

Very sad day for me because you removed the plans for B-52 :(

It looks like there will be never a B-52 mod for Arma 3, you were my only hope :pet5::cry2: