SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Really enjoying the mod Fuller. Is there a function or script that can be called to set up custom loadouts for the fighters like there is for the F/A-18s? Sorry if I missed it.

Hey yes there is its the exact same as the f-18 just either put a anmo truck next to it or if it's in a Arma 3 hanger or over hang it will load up..

Sorry Fuller, what I was referring to was the script that John_Spartan and Saul had that would create a custom loadout using a script they had programmed. I have placed an example below:

fa18loadoutscript =  [this,""js_m_fa18_aim9x_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim9x_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_wing_tank_x1""] execvm  ""js_jc_fa18\scripts\LOADOUTS\FA18_instant_loadouts.sqf""

I just checked their latest readme and noticed they have replaced the script option with Editor Modules to accomplish the same thing. Thanks for your time.

Sorry Fuller, what I was referring to was the script that John_Spartan and Saul had that would create a custom loadout using a script they had programmed. I have placed an example below:

fa18loadoutscript =  [this,""js_m_fa18_aim9x_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim9x_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_bombrack_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_aim120c_x1"",""js_m_fa18_wing_tank_x1""] execvm  ""js_jc_fa18\scripts\LOADOUTS\FA18_instant_loadouts.sqf""

I just checked their latest readme and noticed they have replaced the script option with Editor Modules to accomplish the same thing. Thanks for your time.

oh ok no i havent done anything like that but can in the future

Ok so can anyone skilled tell me how i make the b-2s start with nukes? I want them to be used by AI.`?

Hi guys the B-2 screen flickering and sound fading away it still does it for me when I look down. Could you please look into this? and about the zeus problem is maybe one of the downloads not updated or missing something?

Cheers fellas

Would be nice if the B2 and other stealth aircraft would be made to not show up on radar. Unless gear is down or bomb bay is open, which has been shown to be possible in a mod from arma 2 which i think was the F-117 mod.

F-22 is still broken, it cant load more then 2

Yeah! I still get the same. More than 1 F-22 stops it from loading...

Are any of you able to get any of these planes working in multiplayer?

Would be nice if the B2 and other stealth aircraft would be made to not show up on radar. Unless gear is down or bomb bay is open, which has been shown to be possible in a mod from arma 2 which i think was the F-117 mod.

It will probably work like this later on as the creator has stated that stealth will be added in future updates.

Thanks for this great work, however, I'm trying to spawn in the B2, but it's not whowing in the list when using Zeus, am I missing something? All other aircrafts are in the list.

I'm running AllInArmaTerrainPack (only maps) and saw no issue with AC-130. I played on Fallujah, Zargabad and Takistan, using AC-130 - saw no issues at all.

Ok, thanks rlex. Installing AIA TerrainPack Now!! I will be happy to fly a fully functional AC-130 on the Takistan map!

It seems that F-16 do not move flaps (visually). Can someone confirm before i fill bug report?

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

Ok, thanks rlex. Installing AIA TerrainPack Now!! I will be happy to fly a fully functional AC-130 on the Takistan map!

Be aware that AiA is a dead and unsupported project, so all kinds of problems may appear.

For A2 weapons, see http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?186146-Community-Upgrade-Project-Weapon-Pack

For A2 terrains (soon), see http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190329-Community-Upgrade-Project-CUP_Terrains

Hi guys the B-2 screen flickering and sound fading away it still does it for me when I look down. Could you please look into this? and about the zeus problem is maybe one of the downloads not updated or missing something?

Cheers fellas

B-2 screens shouldnt be flickering...when you are looking down are you looking down all the way so the plane appears to inverte? The downloads are all up to date if you read the front page you will see what i said about the zeus issue

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

I will look into the F-117 and if it warrants some good finds i will contact the author to see if we can work something out

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Yeah! I still get the same. More than 1 F-22 stops it from loading...

Are any of you able to get any of these planes working in multiplayer?

How many F22 are you spawning? I have spawned up to 6.

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Thanks for this great work, however, I'm trying to spawn in the B2, but it's not whowing in the list when using Zeus, am I missing something? All other aircrafts are in the list.

please read through the thread...i already clarrified this

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

It seems that F-16 do not move flaps (visually). Can someone confirm before i fill bug report?

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

Be aware that AiA is a dead and unsupported project, so all kinds of problems may appear.

For A2 weapons, see http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?186146-Community-Upgrade-Project-Weapon-Pack

For A2 terrains (soon), see http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190329-Community-Upgrade-Project-CUP_Terrains

I just noticed that just now and am looking into it

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Everyone i have found the reason for the F22 it is the F22_init script..i found a fix for it and will release it in the 2nd hot fix. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Fuller i fixed my F22 problem,

Anyone who else is having the issue:

Delete F22 files, then download the latest version and place those F22 files in your USAF folder

Don't override the files.

Anyway do you have planes to give the F16 access to the B-61, it can hold it IRL

http://i.imgur.com/VyA5ha8.jpg?1

Edited by OfficerAMR

Fuller i fixed my F22 problem,

Anyone who else is having the issue:

Delete F22 files, then download the latest version and place those F22 files in your USAF folder

Don't override the files.

Anyway do you have planes to give the F16 access to the B-61, it can hold it IRL

http://i.imgur.com/VyA5ha8.jpg?1

So you were using a older version of the Files? Cuz i know specifically i was able to load more than 1 F22... anyways no i dont there would be no need for it because lets be honest the nuke is OP and if used on a server i would only use it as a last resort of some sort..

So you were using a older version of the Files? Cuz i know specifically i was able to load more than 1 F22... anyways no i dont there would be no need for it because lets be honest the nuke is OP and if used on a server i would only use it as a last resort of some sort..

No, i downloaded the patch and put my files on top of my old ones, 3 F22a's wouldn't load on Altis, so i deleted the entire USAF folder and placed the new folder from the zip archive in, IDK why but it seemed to fix it, i think its sort of like how you couldn't place the new scripthook file over the old one in GTA V as it wouldn't work. Or maybe it was a glitch in my game. It seemed to fix it for me anyway

I am adding 2 Empty F22's through the editor, then it just refuses to load. One is fine, but still takes a long time to load. I see on your screenshot, you are not loading them in a mission. Any ideas?

B-2 screens shouldnt be flickering...when you are looking down are you looking down all the way so the plane appears to inverte? The downloads are all up to date if you read the front page you will see what i said about the zeus issue

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

I will look into the F-117 and if it warrants some good finds i will contact the author to see if we can work something out

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

How many F22 are you spawning? I have spawned up to 6.

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

please read through the thread...i already clarrified this

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

I just noticed that just now and am looking into it

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Everyone i have found the reason for the F22 it is the F22_init script..i found a fix for it and will release it in the 2nd hot fix. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

When I look down just to see the terrain but not until it inverts. In 3rd person When I look directly at the ground with the B-2 the screen flickers (goes white and to normal sight) I lose audio. :( yeah about the zeus thing even if I go to the empty filter or whatever you wanna call it, it doesn't show nor the F-35A or the B-2. But I have got a temp fix for it at the moment using some single player cheats (SSPCM By Benargee) to use virtual garage and nip them through there. So you can take your time with this issue :3 and I tried all 3 downloads but still cannot see the F-35A and B-2 in Zeus.

Here's for planes, posted this before

USAF_A10 //A10

USAF_AC130U //AC130U Spooky

LDL_C130J //AC130 Spectre (same as Spooky but with some fancy scripts).

USAF_C130J //C130 Hercules for infantry paradrop

USAF_C130J_Cargo // C130 Hercules for small vehicles

USAF_MC130 // Command C130, may paradrop

usaf_kc135 //KC135 Stratotanker, refuel

USAF_E3 //E3 Sentry AWACS

usaf_c5 // C5 Galaxy Heavy Transport (can load up to 3 large vehicles)

USAF_C17 //C17 Globemaster III Heavy transport (can load 1 large vehicle and a platoon of infantry)

USAF_CV22 // CV 22 Osprey. For VTOL use auto-hover. Semi-chopper, semi-plane. Can pack and unpack engines!

USAF_HH60G //Pavehawk, transport chopper

USAF_F35A_Base //F35 A version, without VTOL. Fighter jet

usaf_f22 // That's a proud F22 fighter jet

USAF_F16 //F16 Fighting Falcon fighter jet

usaf_b1b //B1B Lancer bomber

usaf_b2 //B2 Spirit bomber

Thanks Dark! If you also have the weapons/magazines/ammo (I'll need all three for what I'm trying to do), that would be great! I'm working on a script to call in an airstrike... It will let you choose the aircraft, the type of munition, and the direction. It will also incorporate a distance to target countdown as well as the picture-in-picture camera that will follow the aircraft in flight and then watch the target area after the bomb is released until it explodes. If there is a way to know the damage radius of the different bombs, I'll also work on adding in danger close warnings. Once I get all of the classnames (and possibly damage radius), I should be able to have it all completed by the weekend. If anyone has any suggestions for what kinds of airstrikes they would like, feel free to share!

Thanks Dark! If you also have the weapons/magazines/ammo (I'll need all three for what I'm trying to do), that would be great! I'm working on a script to call in an airstrike... It will let you choose the aircraft, the type of munition, and the direction. It will also incorporate a distance to target countdown as well as the picture-in-picture camera that will follow the aircraft in flight and then watch the target area after the bomb is released until it explodes. If there is a way to know the damage radius of the different bombs, I'll also work on adding in danger close warnings. Once I get all of the classnames (and possibly damage radius), I should be able to have it all completed by the weekend. If anyone has any suggestions for what kinds of airstrikes they would like, feel free to share!

Contact me direct

Hello

Firstly, thanks for your work. Can you please ask me a question? I put those file in addon and I can find all the aircraft except B2 boomer in ZUes( usaf/empty). Can u please tell me how to find it? Thanks so much

Hello

Firstly, thanks for your work. Can you please ask me a question? I put those file in addon and I can find all the aircraft except B2 boomer in ZUes( usaf/empty). Can u please tell me how to find it? Thanks so much

Read through the thread please...right now the B2 isn't showing up...fixing this issue

Read through the thread please...right now the B2 isn't showing up...fixing this issue

Yeah about that, can everyone else see the F-35A in Zeus empty? Cos I can't (I'm aware of the issue but I wanted to ask because the message you just posted :3

First off, really nice job with the aircraft. Makes lots of fun (and a lot of hacker! accusations whenever I fly around on mods-allowed servers with my F22).

I've read through most of the thread so far, and I didn't notice anyone mention these little nitpicks I have. First off, the F22 in-cockpit field of view is really high, at least on my screen. When accelerating, it looks well over 100, and makes it hard to see the dashboard with respect to the other aircraft. Second thing is the EMP on the nuke. I'm not a weapons maker, but I am a physicist, and I can tell you that you will never get an EMP with a 3kT (or thereabouts) ground burst gravity bomb. An EMP is only generated when radiation gets caught in the Van Allen belts in the upper atmosphere, hence why it was only discovered after the starfish prime tests. Still, the blast wave could easily suffocate the engines, so there's that. Any chance the nuke could leave a large crater (as other bombs often do) too?

Finally, I would second the request for GPS guided bombing when in the pilot seat of the B2/B1. Most of the time I'm flying solo, and it would be nice to actually be able to use the ordnance I have loaded... Keep up the good work!