SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

F-22 is still broken, it cant load more then 2

I will prove you wrong here in 15 mins

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

Fuller, small request: can you please allow bomb locking from pilot seat? I know it's not too realistic, but it will serve great for small groups & solo players

I'm more of a authentic person but I will look into it...seems nobody is ever happy

---------- Post added at 15:38 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

There will be a hotfix 2 but just for the vehicles in question......

Now all we need is a P-47 Thunderbolt, F-86 Sabre, and a Phantom II. That should rectify any historical fighter addons, but I suppose you could also add in the P-51 Mustang and P-40 Warhawk if you need to. I'd recommend fitting them in the late variants and giving them to guerrillas. I suppose that this could be a separate mod, having all the historical USAF and USAAC/USAAF planes. I don't think that large bombers, B-17, B-24, B-29 could be properly implemented into ArmA III even without turrets. Still the fighters, especially the P-47, could have lots of fun strafing targets and bombing bad guys.

I'm more of a authentic person but I will look into it...seems nobody is ever happy

---------- Post added at 15:38 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

There will be a hotfix 2 but just for the vehicles in question......

It's just a request, don't get me wrong :D i'm fine with dummy AI sitting in gunner position, but it surely took me some time to figure out why i can't lock onto laser targets. Maybe put that info somewhere in FAQ.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

Now all we need is a P-47 Thunderbolt, F-86 Sabre, and a Phantom II. That should rectify any historical fighter addons, but I suppose you could also add in the P-51 Mustang and P-40 Warhawk if you need to. I'd recommend fitting them in the late variants and giving them to guerrillas. I suppose that this could be a separate mod, having all the historical USAF and USAAC/USAAF planes. I don't think that large bombers, B-17, B-24, B-29 could be properly implemented into ArmA III even without turrets. Still the fighters, especially the P-47, could have lots of fun strafing targets and bombing bad guys.

Historical planes will not be implemented, i believe, since this mod is for modern USAF planes/helis.

It's just a request, don't get me wrong :D i'm fine with dummy AI sitting in gunner position, but it surely took me some time to figure out why i can't lock onto laser targets. Maybe put that info somewhere in FAQ.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

Historical planes will not be implemented, i believe, since this mod is for modern USAF planes/helis.

What he said lol

Really nice mod, any chance of getting CCIP/CCRP, especially for dumb bombs?

Really nice mod, any chance of getting CCIP/CCRP, especially for dumb bombs?

Working on it

Here are a few things I have noticed:

- HH-60 has a missing texture under the gun.

- CV-22 is impossible to parachute from. This is due to the eject being inside the CV-22 instead of at the back of the ramp (when opened). I understand this isn't the main function of the CV-22 but it would be nice for operations without the possibility of C130 capable airstrips.

Here are a few things I have noticed:

- HH-60 has a missing texture under the gun.

- CV-22 is impossible to parachute from. This is due to the eject being inside the CV-22 instead of at the back of the ramp (when opened). I understand this isn't the main function of the CV-22 but it would be nice for operations without the possibility of C130 capable airstrips.

I need a pic please..and Im not promising a change In that..but I will look into it

Fuller, any update on when the classnames of aircraft/weapons/magazines/ammo will be released?

Fuller, any update on when the classnames of aircraft/weapons/magazines/ammo will be released?

Please don't ask for updates brother..when you see it on the front page or I make a post about it is when you will see it..I need free time also. I'm a husband, father, sergeant meaning I have troops to look after, I'm in school also. Even though I'm on Arma everyday upgrading doesn't mean I want to be..I do it for the community but let me rest also.

Why are the AC-130's so back-heavy? They can't take off without blowing up. Is this intentional?

Hi bolbies, I had this issue too, I believe it is a mod conflict. I tried running USAF as the only mod and the issue was gone. I am checking now to find out if I can identify the conflicting mod. I will post the results.

to fullerpj and Team: Great, great Mod!! I can't stop flying as the gunnery officer in the AC-130, it's just like the real U-Tube movies!!

Update: Profound sadness. It is a conflict with the All In Arma mod. Also one of my favorites. Can someone else provide Independent confirmation?

Edited by RASmith1030

Hi bolbies, I had this issue too, I believe it is a mod conflict. I tried running USAF as the only mod and the issue was gone. I am checking now to find out if I can identify the conflicting mod. I will post the results.

to fullerpj and Team: Great, great Mod!! I can't stop flying as the gunnery officer in the AC-130, it's just like the real U-Tube movies!!

Update: Profound sadness. It is a conflict with the All In Arma mod. Also one of my favorites. Can someone else provide Independent confirmation?

I'm running AllInArmaTerrainPack (only maps) and saw no issue with AC-130. I played on Fallujah, Zargabad and Takistan, using AC-130 - saw no issues at all.

Please don't ask for updates brother..when you see it on the front page or I make a post about it is when you will see it..I need free time also. I'm a husband, father, sergeant meaning I have troops to look after, I'm in school also. Even though I'm on Arma everyday upgrading doesn't mean I want to be..I do it for the community but let me rest also.

Dude! You need some time off Arma. We don't need you to burn out....even if it's only a weekend lol.

Ok so first of all excellent mod props to everyone involved.My problem is the same as david2212 concerning the E3.Although that i now have sound thanks to your newer update i am unable to take off.The engines are revving up but the plane doesn't move an inch.

Ok so first of all excellent mod props to everyone involved.My problem is the same as david2212 concerning the E3.Although that i now have sound thanks to your newer update i am unable to take off.The engines are revving up but the plane doesn't move an inch.

Hello and thanks for he kudos I am aware of the issue..tbh I moved the flaps around a lil and it started to move. I am deeply looking for the issue

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Dude! You need some time off Arma. We don't need you to burn out....even if it's only a weekend lol.

It's more that I want to enjoy Arma right now than mod for it. V0.5 is going to be a busy time and I want to make sure my team and I are free to work on it..I've already started on the particulars but if you thought that v0.4 was a good update wait until you see what's in store for v0.5

Thank for you time and you work here man"WELL DONE",peolpe like you make Arma 3 better game,"ASOWE MOD",thank Bohemia Interactive Arma 3 game for,:yay::yay:

Here's for planes, posted this before

USAF_A10 //A10

USAF_AC130U //AC130U Spooky

LDL_C130J //AC130 Spectre (same as Spooky but with some fancy scripts).

USAF_C130J //C130 Hercules for infantry paradrop

USAF_C130J_Cargo // C130 Hercules for small vehicles

USAF_MC130 // Command C130, may paradrop

usaf_kc135 //KC135 Stratotanker, refuel

USAF_E3 //E3 Sentry AWACS

usaf_c5 // C5 Galaxy Heavy Transport (can load up to 3 large vehicles)

USAF_C17 //C17 Globemaster III Heavy transport (can load 1 large vehicle and a platoon of infantry)

USAF_CV22 // CV 22 Osprey. For VTOL use auto-hover. Semi-chopper, semi-plane. Can pack and unpack engines!

USAF_HH60G //Pavehawk, transport chopper

USAF_F35A_Base //F35 A version, without VTOL. Fighter jet

usaf_f22 // That's a proud F22 fighter jet

USAF_F16 //F16 Fighting Falcon fighter jet

usaf_b1b //B1B Lancer bomber

usaf_b2 //B2 Spirit bomber

Could someone explain me what are the hh60g efrs and cv22 idws??Looking for pics and info but can't find anything.

Could someone explain me what are the hh60g efrs and cv22 idws??Looking for pics and info but can't find anything.

They are not released yet so you won't find anything about them in this thread right now

Hi, First off:

Many thanks for the update/hotfix! Being able to finally see a pair of F-22 in flight with all the unstealthy stuff like fueltanks etc. really made my day. Oh and, as was mentioned earlier here: Take a timeout and enjoy Arma and maybe some of that so called "real life"...damn, I thought Arma WAS this fabled "real life" thingie...:D

And when you get back to modding, maybe you can check why I can only put manned F-22s on the map? I mean, I can fly around with several of them, but the minute I put an empty one on the map, the game crashes.

Oh and, will there, in the future be more liveries for the F-35? You know, operational ones? Like how they would look when being deployed?

again, many many thanks for the time you invested to give us such great toys to play with :)

Hi, First off:

Many thanks for the update/hotfix! Being able to finally see a pair of F-22 in flight with all the unstealthy stuff like fueltanks etc. really made my day. Oh and, as was mentioned earlier here: Take a timeout and enjoy Arma and maybe some of that so called "real life"...damn, I thought Arma WAS this fabled "real life" thingie...:D

And when you get back to modding, maybe you can check why I can only put manned F-22s on the map? I mean, I can fly around with several of them, but the minute I put an empty one on the map, the game crashes.

Oh and, will there, in the future be more liveries for the F-35? You know, operational ones? Like how they would look when being deployed?

again, many many thanks for the time you invested to give us such great toys to play with :)

i am not sure why your game crashed..i just spawned 6 F-22 empty. Yes, i was meaning to release the Operational Texture but i forgot to replace it..also it isnt ready yet either for the most part the tail section is done..waiting for a talented texture artist to hit me up on that one.

2015-05-02_00001.jpg

Edited by fullerpj

Really enjoying the mod Fuller. Is there a function or script that can be called to set up custom loadouts for the fighters like there is for the F/A-18s? Sorry if I missed it.