SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Um i'm having some trouble here, in the Zeus spawn lists the missing vehicles don't seem to spawn under empty. And I've downloaded the new one. Any help? :3

With your permission I was wanting to create a re textured F-16, and F-35 in the NLD paint scheme. Would it be possible to add it to the mod then have it accessible by the service menu in your mod?

And would you consider adding a service menu for the heavy aircraft like the C-130 and C-17 Globe Master so you could change the paint that way? That would be cool.

Let me know what you think about both because the NLD use the C-130 also.

You don't need my permission to re texture. Yes the heavys will have service menu in v0.5. If you send them to me I will add them in service menu

---------- Post added at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 ----------

Um i'm having some trouble here, in the Zeus spawn lists the missing vehicles don't seem to spawn under empty. And I've downloaded the new one. Any help? :3

Which missing vehicles

Fuller the Media fire file is missing the Bsign for usaf_missilebox.pbo could you upload that somewhere please?

Fuller the Media fire file is missing the Bsign for usaf_missilebox.pbo could you upload that somewhere please?

Yes I will

You don't need my permission to re texture. Yes the heavys will have service menu in v0.5. If you send them to me I will add them in service menu

---------- Post added at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 ----------

Which missing vehicles

the missing vehicles are the ones that were originally missing (B-2 and F-35A)

---------- Post added at 03:06 ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 ----------

and the C-17 also :P

EDIT: C-17 Is in there nvm

Edited by PlasmaWerewolf

Thanks fuller, this latest Version really is awesome, as far as the Zeus issue, I with the latest update I am able to spawn under empty all said aircraft.

umm how do you use the missile cart

missile cart is there for static display nothing more

---------- Post added at 04:42 ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 ----------

Here is the missing BISIGN for the missilebox my apologies.. FRONT PAGE UPDATED!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uy5ckeh19f46x2x/usaf_missilebox.pbo.USMIL.rar

so you cant arm your with different payload?

Service menu brother..get close to a hanger or pull up a ammo truck next to it

---------- Post added at 04:55 ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 ----------

the missing vehicles are the ones that were originally missing (B-2 and F-35A)

---------- Post added at 03:06 ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 ----------

and the C-17 also :P

EDIT: C-17 Is in there nvm

Ill look into this plasma

---------- Post added at 04:56 ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 ----------

Thanks fuller, this latest Version really is awesome, as far as the Zeus issue, I with the latest update I am able to spawn under empty all said aircraft.

you saying you can spawn all of them under empty?

Edit: Disregard. I see the issue i will fix

Service menu brother..get close to a hanger or pull up a ammo truck next to it

---------- Post added at 04:55 ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 ----------

Ill look into this plasma

---------- Post added at 04:56 ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 ----------

you saying you can spawn all of them under empty?

Edit: Disregard. I see the issue i will fix

Thanks Fuller, really appreciate it bro :)

Hey Fuller, Thanks for this. Love all the planes.

What can I do to make this work in multiplayer. It just gets stuck on a black screen with no progress at all, then I have to exit the game. Is this not made to work with multiplayer?

FYI: The F-22 service menu has no skins. "\usaf_22\skins\f22_01_black_co.paa" not found. :(

Why are the AC-130's so back-heavy? They can't take off without blowing up. Is this intentional?

How do i spawn the b2 with nukes already in it?

Been playing around with this a fair bit with the Large Terrain Test http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187362-Large-Terrain-Test-Collection And theres some real potential there, if only the AI pilots were not totally retarded, but the sheer scale which is possible is perfect for P2P fighting, can even actually utilize the KC-130. And i dunno if it's possible but some sort of script/feature for using the AWACS to it's full potential would be pretty great.

Amazing work too guys. Keep it up.

Edited by killjoyau73

Quality work , thank you very much.

I have a problem though with B2 sound and also locking to target.

Sound dissapears sometimes when looking at the aircraft from external camera.

Locking into target is also impossible for me. I use the GPS targeting , chose a target but I will never get the red dot on radar so I can lock on target.

Locking into target is also impossible for me. I use the GPS targeting , chose a target but I will never get the red dot on radar so I can lock on target.

Was fighting with same issue, turns out you need gunner in place to do any kind of locking (even in manual fire mode) - i now use AI dummies.

Well, trying the USAF mod right now.

All I can say is...guys, this mod is the most awesome thing I've ever seen in my entire life!!!!! So many planes, such high-quality models, textures, sounds, configs, such a deepness of USAF assets crafted (maintenance workers, controllers, pilots, that kind of things) is purely damn awesome!!!! I just don't have the words to thank you enough! Thank you, USAF team for this mod, long life to you and your work!! Thank you!

P.S.: weapon ballistics!!! The guy who did this deserves a medal

P.P.S.: How to use support menu? Where to call it?

Edited by woore

F-22 is still broken, it cant load more then 2

Is it just me or is the E3 still stuck on the ground?

Why are the AC-130's so back-heavy? They can't take off without blowing up. Is this intentional?

It's fine for me.

Hey Fuller, Thanks for this. Love all the planes.

What can I do to make this work in multiplayer. It just gets stuck on a black screen with no progress at all, then I have to exit the game. Is this not made to work with multiplayer?

FYI: The F-22 service menu has no skins. "\usaf_22\skins\f22_01_black_co.paa" not found. :(

The skins are disabled well should have been. This will be rectified.

---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:30 ----------

I've never had this issue..this is pilot error not mod error

---------- Post added at 15:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:30 ----------

How do i spawn the b2 with nukes already in it?

The first version had nukes in it..I changed it to mk-82 due to a wish by the community. I am not good with scripts so maybe someone else will answer your question..if not get in the service menu brother it takes 5 mins to load them

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:32 ----------

Quality work , thank you very much.

I have a problem though with B2 sound and also locking to target.

Sound dissapears sometimes when looking at the aircraft from external camera.

As far as the camera is concerned still working on that issue. Now the locking..you the player must be doing something wrong..I have gotten red dot with all of the weapons the B2 is capable of carrying.

Fuller, small request: can you please allow bomb locking from pilot seat? I know it's not too realistic, but it will serve great for small groups & solo players