SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

hot fix wil be out tommrow

awesome thanks for the update on release window Fuller. That gives me something to look forward to this weekend !

F-22 will take a while to load, a LONG LONG TIME, or just the game will load and if I've put the F-22 in the editor, once the bar is fully loaded, it will just stop. LigerFangz ritgh man,take a LONG LONG time when you add the F22,please please can you fixe,ASOWE MOD man,thank alot.....:yay:

f-22 will take a while to load, a long long time, or just the game will load and if i've put the f-22 in the editor, once the bar is fully loaded, it will just stop. Ligerfangz ritgh man,take a long long time when you add the f22,please please can you fixe,asowe mod man,thank alot.....:yay:

please read through the thread..not only has this issue been reported...it has been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read ppl its not hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Alright guys Hotfix is out. Please report all errors to the github and not on here. Here is for general questions about the mod. I hope everything is at a stable level for you please let me know. Also please take a look at the personal notes on the first page.

FRONT PAGE UPDATED

The download is under Initial on the front page

v0.4.1

- B2 will now start when spawned empty

- Thin Black line on Pilot helmet removed this was the issue that was causing the F-35 shadow to have thin lines coming out of it

- All B2 weapons now lock on to GPS target correctly

- AC130U M102 sound fixed

- Extra B2 that crashed game has been removed

- B2 Fuel issue fixed

- F22 Sounds fixed and upgraded

- B-1B Sounds upgraded

- KC-135 and E3 sounds fixed and upgraded

- C5 Galaxy sounds upgraded

- F22 game lag and not being able to enter options when loaded more than 1 F22 has been fixed

- USAF Police Vehicles and Officers removed

- F-16 Ailreons Fixed

- Zeus issue still exist but will spawn under empty in zeus

- B2 default loadout changed to MK-82..nuclear bombs accessible through Service menu

- HH-60G FFV fixed

- HH-60G Rescue Hawk left and right door now opens and closes

- AGM-154 config.bin issue has been fixed

- Other tweaks and adjustments

- Credits updated

- Download file has been put back to normal..the new way that randomslap mentioned will be for Major update v0.5

- AC-130U can now fly as high as 4000 ft and as low as 100 ft in orbit mode

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oxt9ao34ujgbrnq/@USAF.rar

Edited by fullerpj

Awesome! Downloading the hotfix right now:D.

I got an questition too:

Why does the B2 has no air refueling capability in you're mod? Would be cool if you can add the ability.

Just now getting to test out the hotfix. everything looking great so far nice work fuller ! Also LtShadow you did a great job on the new sounds i love them !

please read through the thread..not only has this issue been reported...it has been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read ppl its not hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if I don't know how to read? :D

Seriously cool shit man, congrats!

What if I don't know how to read? :D

Seriously cool shit man, congrats!

If you cant read then idk..may the gods be with you lol thanks bud

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

Awesome! Downloading the hotfix right now:D.

I got an questition too:

Why does the B2 has no air refueling capability in you're mod? Would be cool if you can add the ability.

an oversight on my part...if there is a need for a hotfix 2 it will be in there..if not it will be in major update V0.5 my apologies..

If you cant read then idk..may the gods be with you lol thanks bud

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

Lol no problem... :D

would you be willing to add another download link besides Armaholic or PlaywithSix? Armaholic is so screwed up anymore....the download link on there is not working (a bunch of people have reported it) and since their website update things are always screwed over there. I'm not sure if the mediafire link on the first page is updated or not, I'm downloading now, but I have a feeling that it's the old download (could be wrong). Thanks a bunch and thank you for these updates!

The one on the front page is the updated one

How to you use the new load script for the c17's

How to you use the new load script for the c17's

Park the vehicle at the ramp. Step to the side and you will get a red load cargo. Next time read through the thread.. And welcome to BI forums

Edited by Arctic06

awesome release dude. im happy for u guys!

Could you add a download link just for the patch? or do they need to be all together? :3

Could you add a download link just for the patch? or do they need to be all together? :3

The new release is pratically a re download of the entire mod we had some issues and conflicts with another mod and have done massive tweaks so please download the new one

Just now getting to test out the hotfix. everything looking great so far nice work fuller ! Also LtShadow you did a great job on the new sounds i love them !

No problem guys, more sounds will be incoming with the v0.5 update! ENJOY! :D

With your permission I was wanting to create a re textured F-16, and F-35 in the NLD paint scheme. Would it be possible to add it to the mod then have it accessible by the service menu in your mod?

And would you consider adding a service menu for the heavy aircraft like the C-130 and C-17 Globe Master so you could change the paint that way? That would be cool.

Let me know what you think about both because the NLD use the C-130 also.