SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

"Video of B2 Nuke drop, from take off to landing."

*drop is around the 8min mark. and you can see the mushroom cloud around the 9min mark for those that aren't patient lol.

This one is a rather easy fix and will be in the hotfix..we used a different Nuke in the past and had the same issue..switched and didn't even think about it..small overlook nothing more

Oh awesome ! That exciting news

Edited by Opsixdelta

Thank man amazing MOD,but have some bug,sound bug to,question how I used in game,the the AC-130U Spectre GAU-12/U Equalizer gun on auto pilot mode?????

on this mode

http://postimg.org/image/yaqtdgird/a1a90152/

http://postimg.org/image/u39t9x64n/288ae1db/

Huh? i dont understand the question

---------- Post added at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

New sounds for the Planes brought to you by the one and only IntepridGaming they will be in the hotfix coming soon.

Can the aerial refuelling from the KC-130 used by any helicopter or is it in the charge of the author of the heli to make it compatible? Is there maybe any code that can be pasted into the init of the chopper?

Sounds much better! I wish he'd consider attenuating the cockpit volume though.

Fullerpj, you said you taken over the C17 mod by Randomslap, do you have a fix for this?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419508163

*This is the standalone version*

Theres a whole bunch of skins that it came with that i miss using, your one is compleatly fine

I believe it's in game logic, sync it up to the player if I recall correctly, might need to change it so its a module instead of a game logic.

Uhhh.

Don't really get it well.

@fullerpj

can you help please?

thanks

Sounds much better! I wish he'd consider attenuating the cockpit volume though.

IGamer here:

I had mentioned to fuller that he may drop the volume to help better suit MP situations, I personally like them, but he may change them for the hotfix release. :)

Uhhh.

Don't really get it well.

@fullerpj

can you help please?

thanks

im busy with trying to fix the errors guys and hopping back on the forums to answer questions is gonna push the release back.

@wiki what exactly do you need help with?

I agree that volume inside cockpit can be a little bit too loud for my taste. But I'm not complaining :)

Edited by Nikiforos

I agree that volume inside cockpit can be a little bit too loud for my taste. But I'm not compaining :)

It's a video demo bro - it's better in game. ;P

IGamer here:

I had mentioned to fuller that he may drop the volume to help better suit MP situations, I personally like them, but he may change them for the hotfix release. :)

Exactly! Comms would be quite difficult with that level (BIS is guilty of this too, particularly with the helicopters)... unless you want to mess around with adjusting different volume levels each time you get in and out of an aircraft. But realistically, in my opinion anyway, the in cockpit sound shouldn't really be the IN cockpit sound, but rather what the pilot/crew would hear. Crew have been using noise dampening cups in their helmets since WW2 (probably earlier) and modern helmets, with comms, even use noise cancelling features to quiet out the background noise so comms can be heard.

Of course the ultimate solution would be an aircrew helmet mod that attenuated the sound levels when such a helmet was being used! Someone wearing a regular infantry helmet or a boonie hat would just have to suffer ;)

There are things to remember.

1.) this is ArmA, remember what we can and cannot do.

2.) this is a game... ;P

@wiki what exactly do you need help with?

So, this is my problem:

1) during a mission, I want to have an AC-130 orbiting over a position, but not at the beginning of the mission.

How can I trigger the AC-130 to come and chose in the editor the position / orbit position?

2) how can I get the AC-130 controlled by AI to come and provide fire support?

3)how can I get the AC-130 to come and make the player be the gunner as long as the AC-130 is orbiting over the position?

Thanks

There are things to remember.

1.) this is ArmA, remember what we can and cannot do.

2.) this is a game... ;P

What's that? I couldn't hear you very good. Let me take my AGM "ear plugs" out ;)

So, this is my problem:

1) during a mission, I want to have an AC-130 orbiting over a position, but not at the beginning of the mission.

How can I trigger the AC-130 to come and chose in the editor the position / orbit position?

2) how can I get the AC-130 controlled by AI to come and provide fire support?

3)how can I get the AC-130 to come and make the player be the gunner as long as the AC-130 is orbiting over the position?

Thanks

1. I dont know

2. Put down the Game Logic AC130 (AI) and sync it to yourself and you can activate it through scroll wheel and choose the location to where you want it to come..the location cannot be updated until the ac130 leaves and you call it again.

3. Put down the Game Logic Call AC130 and sync it to yourself and you can activate it through scroll wheel and choose the location..and update the location to wherever you want until the time is up and the ac130 has to leave or you make it leave.

Ok, thanks.

And how do I set the time I want it to stay on station? And the number of times I can call it?

Last thing, if I sync it to my player, he will be able to call it from the very beginning.

Any way to have that game logic activated by a trigger?

Thanks

Ok, thanks.

And how do I set the time I want it to stay on station? And the number of times I can call it?

Last thing, if I sync it to my player, he will be able to call it from the very beginning.

Thanks

I don't know how the system works but if it's a case of syncing (like F5 in editor) via script you can use this:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/synchronizeObjectsAdd

Fullerpj, you said you taken over the C17 mod by Randomslap, do you have a fix for this?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419508163

*This is the standalone version*

Theres a whole bunch of skins that it came with that i miss using, your one is compleatly fine

That bug might have to do with the model. The model contains a lot of polys and there are a lot of proxies as well. Due to those reasons, I think it is resulting to that issue in the picture. There is nothing that we could do to fix that.

Ok, thanks.

Thanks

it is preset..i think the max is 3 times and it stays on station for 2 min i believe. If its sync to you..you can call it in whenever you want...idk im not good with triggers

Ok, thanks.

So, is it possible to reduce the number of call or raise the time on station?

Thanks

not manually unless you open up the pbo and go in and change it but then you will mess up if your tying to get on ppl server and stuff because they will be using the default timer