SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

HH-60G Right side only has FFV implementation.

What about putting a small(ish) container (invisable) inside of the E3 Sentry and make it fit inside of it and spawn the player there and a Radar 360

inside or simply reach out to the Community and get it made and put it in with Drop-Down List of what ever is wanted?

It looks harder than it is! Finally......Thanks for a great mod!

i will look into this

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:28 ----------

@Everyone. I am not taking requests right now. Please only post bugs on the github thank you

---------- Post added at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 ----------

how are you spawning these?

edit: NVM

Edit 2: If the aircraft does not have a bomb in its default loadout you cant use it for bombing. The F35A has two Jdams that can be used. The F16 doesnt..The F22 doesnt..the B2 when i change them over from Nukes to MK82s it will

---------- Post added at 02:07 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

Progress list of hotfix as of 25 APR 15:

• B2 will not start if spawned Empty. FIXED
  • Also it has a strange shadow error. When in external view with your gear retracted, a thin black line goes from the cockpit all the way through the plane. FIXED
  • Bunker buster set up on B1 and B2 does not appear to be able to lock the GPS/INS (target does appear on radar.) FIXED
  • AC-130U Spectre: vertical stabilizer part texture (where the sq. logo should be) blinks sometimes. Invisible baro probe is present (Same in Spooky a s I guess they share the same model).. M102 sound is silenced. Engine sounds disappears as soon as it's turned off. FIXED
  • in the USAF drop down tab in the editor 'Empty>USAF>Air the very top icon appears in the shape of the B-2 but there is no label and when i place it down nothing appears FIXED
  • B-2: Fuel issue, seems to be already reported, and no countermeasures? FIXED
  • AC-130 (both): No sound on M102 fire. FIXED
  • Your F-22 sounds amazing by the way, a bit loud. FIXED
  • The E3 and KC135 don't have engine sounds. FIXED
  • Trying to place an empty F22 in the Editor also makes the game crash, or rather freeze as your stuck with the loadscreen from then on. FIXED

Still to do

• Also Police vics were changing to vanilla arma paint schemes.
  • b2 The sound pops and then goes quiet, screen flashes white and the plane disappears and reappears on exterior view.
  • Ailerons on the F-16 turn in the wrong direction.
  • Zeus spawnlists

About the B-2 Sounds popping if I know a temp fix to it for now: Pause the game and resume then you'll hear sound again. It does it in the F-16 cockpit too the sound cutting (sorry if someone already reported I just wanted to remind y'all)

AC130 II

Landing Gear - not working

Weapon aiming angles terrible

40mm AP/HE seems to be the same

A10

No real Weaponloadout - GPS/INS is useless

B2

loose his fuel in a height of 1600 or more

AC130 II

Landing Gear - not working

Weapon aiming angles terrible

40mm AP/HE seems to be the same

A10

No real Weaponloadout - GPS/INS is useless

B2

loose his fuel in a height of 1600 or more

I cannot reproduce this report on the AC-130 - make sure you are using the newest version of the mod only (if you still have the old hotfix or config file active it will probably cause some issues)

The weapon aiming angles are accurate. a 20 foot cannon sticking out the left side of an airplane, that is cocked at a 45 degree angle is not going to be able to freely in all directions (it's not a satellite weapon)

Please clarify which bombs you are trying to lock with the GPS/INS system, and maybe research which bomb types are able to use that system to lock on target

B2 fuel isue has been reported and been fixed

I cannot reproduce this report on the AC-130 - make sure you are using the newest version of the mod only (if you still have the old hotfix or config file active it will probably cause some issues)

The weapon aiming angles are accurate. a 20 foot cannon sticking out the left side of an airplane, that is cocked at a 45 degree angle is not going to be able to freely in all directions (it's not a satellite weapon)

I noticed that with the AC-130U Spooky, the Spectre seems fine. When you switch to autopilot in the Spectre it banks like its supposed to so you can fire the guns properly, the Spooky doesn't do this for some reason. I take it that the Spooky just isn't finished yet as it also doesn't have the LDL script (which I freaking love btw).

But it does raise the question, why exactly are there 2 AC-130's? I mean not that I mind :p, but the Spectre and the Spooky don't seem to differ from each other, or I'm missing something.

They do spawn in the air and this is what happens .

technically it could kill enemies

I have to ask you for forgiveness! And you actually don't even know why ;)

But when I saw you first beta, I thought "Some aireplane fans who stumbled across arma, imported some airframes and will soon lose interest when it comes to details."

I was totally wrong. The quality and details you put into this mod I found breathtaking. It's simple fun just to watch all the details operating. Thank you.

Hey guys I'm having real trouble with tis mod.I had the old version and it all worked fine,but since i updated this week the A3 steam launcher wont alow me to add this mod to my list saying "The selected directory was not recognised as a local mod and will not be added to the list" also if I launch it and CBA A£ from Playwithsix the game starts and it is in the expansion list but none of the assets appear in the editor.Any ideas? i'll try a fresh download from Armaholic

Hey guys I'm having real trouble with tis mod.I had the old version and it all worked fine,but since i updated this week the A3 steam launcher wont alow me to add this mod to my list saying "The selected directory was not recognised as a local mod and will not be added to the list" also if I launch it and CBA A£ from Playwithsix the game starts and it is in the expansion list but none of the assets appear in the editor.Any ideas? i'll try a fresh download from Armaholic

Brief Instructions for use:

1. Download the Mod

2. Open @USAF Folder

3. You will see Folders

4. Open Required Folder and drag the required stuff into the root of the folder. @USAF>>Addons

5. Open Folders and drag out all the pbos that you want to the root of the folder. @USAF >>Addons

6. So if you want everything pull out everything to the root.

7. ENJOY!!

Brief Instructions for use:

1. Download the Mod

2. Open @USAF Folder

3. You will see Folders

4. Open Required Folder and drag the required stuff into the root of the folder. @USAF>>Addons

5. Open Folders and drag out all the pbos that you want to the root of the folder. @USAF >>Addons

6. So if you want everything pull out everything to the root.

7. ENJOY!!

Thanks-I just read the mod front page and was about to delete my question.that will teach me not to check the forum first lol.

I noticed that with the AC-130U Spooky, the Spectre seems fine. When you switch to autopilot in the Spectre it banks like its supposed to so you can fire the guns properly, the Spooky doesn't do this for some reason. I take it that the Spooky just isn't finished yet as it also doesn't have the LDL script (which I freaking love btw).

But it does raise the question, why exactly are there 2 AC-130's? I mean not that I mind :p, but the Spectre and the Spooky don't seem to differ from each other, or I'm missing something.

One is for players who want to manually do everything. and one is for players who want to use the new script. I just forgot to take the other orbit script out of the old one

I am noticing that the Osprey engines dont turn off for some in MP sessions. the engines stay running for the game host. Anyone else confirm this ?

Also is the B2 nuke showing up for any others in MP or just the host of the session. cause for me its just showing up for the host and no one else.

Hi Fuller and gang.

I noticed in the missile box that there is the GBU-57, yet I can't seem to figure out how to arm the B-2 with it, or any conventional munitions for that matter. I hope I'm not just being inobservant, but would you guys be able to tell me how to use it?

Thank you

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw the other loadout options in the service menu. Turns out I am an inobservant person

Hi Fuller and gang.

I noticed in the missile box that there is the GBU-57, yet I can't seem to figure out how to arm the B-2 with it, or any conventional munitions for that matter. I hope I'm not just being inobservant, but would you guys be able to tell me how to use it?

Thank you

When near a hanger or a rearm truck you can enter the service menu and select diffrent loadouts, however the service menu is still WIP. But if I remember correctly you have to press the 3rd blank square in the arming menu.

Mod would be worth it for the B-2 alone. Brilliant job gentlemen. Only bugs I've had were already reported, so I'll leave it at that.

Are there plans to turn down the nuke sound? I get that it's a nuke, but it's loud to the point where you can't hear anything, and it kind of scales with distance badly. Not to mention the effect seems like something that came from a 1950s movie.

Not to be negative, just thought it would better if it was changed. Visually your nuke is great though, although doesn't seem to be synced in MP correctly.

http://i.imgur.com/xfpyCbF.jpg (914 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/Lk4gY4q.png (614 kB)

---------- Post added at 00:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:45 ----------

And I forgot, the B-2 cockpit is lacking. I don't have much doubt you'd want to improve it, but I think the most important thing to add at the moment is the attitude indicator, as it is very hard to keep track of in the B-2.

How to script for the AC-130 to come in and circle over a zone?

Then, how do I script so that it's controlled by AI?

Or how do I script so that player can use the gunner seat as long as the AC-130 is on site?

Thanks

Are there plans to turn down the nuke sound? I get that it's a nuke, but it's loud to the point where you can't hear anything, and it kind of scales with distance badly. Not to mention the effect seems like something that came from a 1950s movie.

Not to be negative, just thought it would better if it was changed. Visually your nuke is great though, although doesn't seem to be synced in MP correctly.

http://i.imgur.com/xfpyCbF.jpg (914 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/Lk4gY4q.png (614 kB)

---------- Post added at 00:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:45 ----------

And I forgot, the B-2 cockpit is lacking. I don't have much doubt you'd want to improve it, but I think the most important thing to add at the moment is the attitude indicator, as it is very hard to keep track of in the B-2.

Currently I dont have plans to lower the sound but if I get more wishes for it then I will lower it. The effects look like 1950??! Wow dude.. I happen to like the script and the effects..impressively done by a very talented author. It's not heavy on computers at all..well when you make a script that has effects from a 2015 nuke let me know and I'll plug it right in.... I already know about the MP issue it will be taken care of. Keep in mind that this mod is still a alpha..that stuff will come you could just look over at the Arma 3 vanilla display and it will tell you how high you are....I know we go for realism to but I'm not worried about that at this point bugs are my only concern as of now...and cockpit update is a request not a bug...I'm not trying to be mean I'm really notams I know you said your not trying to be negative..but you need to choose your words wisely..when it comes to other people's work..they do this in there free time..for the community you are the only one by far that as said something like that and I don't like it nor appreciate it..

---------- Post added at 05:03 ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 ----------

How to script for the AC-130 to come in and circle over a zone?

Then, how do I script so that it's controlled by AI?

Or how do I script so that player can use the gunner seat as long as the AC-130 is on site?

Thanks

Hey wiki are you asking for how to get the plane to go into orbit or are you asking for a script to do these things as you are making like a mission or something? Sorry confuse

I love the look of the nuclear bomb script. Nothing needs to change with that at all. Its amazing. Only question i have with it is if its MP compatible ? Tried testing with another and they werent seeing the mushroom cloud, but buildings were still flattened for they just saw no mushroom cloud. Curious about this.

Outstanding bunch of addons. The nuclear warhead detonation sounds perfect, in fact, I would say the rumble should last about a minute and taper off slowly using a fade-out. Gotta love that fallout effect too, very well done. The mushroom cloud looks perfect, very ominous looking. :)

I love the look of the nuclear bomb script. Nothing needs to change with that at all. Its amazing. Only question i have with it is if its MP compatible ? Tried testing with another and they werent seeing the mushroom cloud, but buildings were still flattened for they just saw no mushroom cloud. Curious about this.

This one is a rather easy fix and will be in the hotfix..we used a different Nuke in the past and had the same issue..switched and didn't even think about it..small overlook nothing more

The effects look like 1950??! Wow dude.. I happen to like the script and the effects..impressively done by a very talented author. It's not heavy on computers at all..well when you make a script that has effects from a 2015 nuke let me know and I'll plug it right in....

You misunderstand me, I meant the sound effect.

---------- Post added at 07:33 ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 ----------

The actual visual effect is really good, but the explosion sounds like something you'd find in and old movie and to my knowledge is not how nukes sound.

Hi fullerpj.

Asking for both actually :)

Hi fullerpj.

Asking for both actually :)

I believe it's in game logic, sync it up to the player if I recall correctly, might need to change it so its a module instead of a game logic.