SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Hey rlex, did you try pressing your 1,2 or 3 key to switch ammo types ? That worked for me. Found it by clicking on the help button when in the gunners TV view

It will change weapons, i'm talking about ammo types (ie HEIAP/SABOT rounds)

Grate mod guys, found some bugs for you

-F22 has an amazing sound, but I think its not synced with throttle, when you taxi it sounds like going super cruise. Also when you turn off the engine the sound is still playing.

-F22 weapons do not have sounds

-AWACS has no sounds and can't take off

Other then that fabulous work. I'm wondering what are you planing to do with E3 AWACS, people been asking for it for ages since Arma 2 times. I wonder if there is some actual system you can implement so crew will actually sit on the back and have a screen in front and that would show all vehicles in the area. Definitely looking forward to next update.

Thanks again guys, awesome mod.

how does the cargo script work? i dont get how to attach my tanks to the c17..

how does the cargo script work? i dont get how to attach my tanks to the c17..

Roll your vehicle to the ramp of the plane and step to the left side or right side rear of the plane and you should get a load cargo option in red.

Any plans on making all the units Zeus compatible? So far the only ones that show up are the AFSOC and Security Forces Police.

FullerPJ is it possible to get a github repo open or feedback tracker. It would probably make things a lot easier for both reporters and creators of USAF :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Any plans on making all the units Zeus compatible? So far the only ones that show up are the AFSOC and Security Forces Police.

In the hotfix that'll be out soon

FullerPJ is it possible to get a github repo open or feedback tracker. It would probably make things a lot easier for both reporters and creators of USAF :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

In the hotfix that'll be out soon

I tried to get one on devheaven but I'll try the one you mentioned

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

when using the cargo load script with a tank (in this case, leo 2 from bwmod), this happens (first screenshot with the C17): http://steamcommunity.com//id/tebse/screenshots/

I'll have to look at it try it on the C5

Need some help with B2. First I created a simple preview mission using a vanilla "pilot." He was able to fly all the aircraft except the B2. Upon realizing that the pilot must be a "B2 Pilot" I tried to find one under security forces --> pilots. Couldn't find him. So then I spawned the player as pilot and it worked. Is this the correct way to use the B2? Or is this a known issue? Not sure. Noticed a post from Fuller mentioning an empty spawn issue had been fixed..? Again, incredible mod guys. The more I play with the happier I am. Thanks ahead for any assistance.

+1 for proper bug reporting system. Project of that size needs it. Fuller, if you need some web space for mantis / etc, feel free to ping me - i can provide you with some web space / install any bug tracker you need on my private server. Just ping me in PM and say what you need.

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

Need some help with B2. First I created a simple preview mission using a vanilla "pilot." He was able to fly all the aircraft except the B2. Upon realizing that the pilot must be a "B2 Pilot" I tried to find one under security forces --> pilots. Couldn't find him. So then I spawned the player as pilot and it worked. Is this the correct way to use the B2? Or is this a known issue? Not sure. Noticed a post from Fuller mentioning an empty spawn issue had been fixed..? Again, incredible mod guys. The more I play with the happier I am. Thanks ahead for any assistance.

B2 currently spawns without fuel - most likely reason of your issue. It has been fixed, but Fuller has not released hotfix ATM.

>realizing that the pilot must be a "B2 Pilot"

Not correct. Anyone can pilot any plane. Clothing and stuff is only for realism and authenticity.

sorry they spawn in the air with there engines running and they just fall to the ground instead of flying on . they basically do a nose dive ,i guess the other planes that work have enough speed when they start to fly .IDK

Dude is right. They don't actually crash. They eventually pickup speed....if high enough. The wheels are still out. This is when you use BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle to spawn them mid air. The F35 is beautiful to watch....works flawlessly.

Could I suggest that upon the next release, have all of the pbo's in the addons folder. Then provide instructions for disabling individual items? The method in use now (all disabled) doesn't work well with PwS.

Could I suggest that upon the next release, have all of the pbo's in the addons folder. Then provide instructions for disabling individual items? The method in use now (all disabled) doesn't work well with PwS.

please read through the thread we have already addressed this issue....

Sorry for the noob question but how does the B-2 targeting system work? Is it supposed to drop the nuke by itself or what? And can the AI use the B-2 and AC130's or are they "player only" vehicles?

Edited by bolbies

Sorry for the noob question but how does the B-2 targeting system work? Is it supposed to drop the nuke by itself or what? And can the AI use the B-2 and AC130's or are they "player only" vehicles?

Open the GPS/INS and select where you want to drop the bomb..fly near the target and press R and you will see the GPS target square in red. Once you are at a good distance a lock triangle or a circle should appear drop your bomb then. Yes the AI can use them.

Hi fuller pj

Love the mod great work! Just noticed a bug tho with spectre gun ship when sat at airport on stratus in day time, if u enable 3rd person mode and look out side then turn lights on u see black squares round the lights, but not when your flyin? Maybe u know of this or it's already been found just thought I'd tell ya. Keep up the good work:yay:

Hi fuller pj

Love the mod great work! Just noticed a bug tho with spectre gun ship when sat at airport on stratus in day time, if u enable 3rd person mode and look out side then turn lights on u see black squares round the lights, but not when your flyin? Maybe u know of this or it's already been found just thought I'd tell ya. Keep up the good work:yay:

thanks just saw it will fix now

EDIT: FIXED

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

Ok guys post all issues/bugs here https://github.com/Fullerpj/United-States-Air-Force-Mod. Front page updated

IF YOU SEE THE ERROR ALREADY IN THE ISSUE PORTION PLEASE DONT REPOST IT

Edited by fullerpj

Will the license be adjusted eventually or will it be a play only mod? And if I may ask what could be the reason the lisence is what it is? Would love to use some of those aircraft in a different texture. Anyway looks good guys!

Will the license be adjusted eventually or will it be a play only mod? And if I may ask what could be the reason the lisence is what it is? Would love to use some of those aircraft in a different texture. Anyway looks good guys!

retexturing is fine. no it wont be adjusted. Any textures can be submitted (if you want them to) and i can add them to the service menu and release them so everyone can share them. Understand that these are USAF vehicles and the only ones you would possibly see in another light as far as countries are the F-16, C130 and the C17. But its the armaverse and i wont turn down any textures.

Edited by fullerpj

They do spawn in the air and this is what happens .

i will look into this

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:28 ----------

@Everyone. I am not taking requests right now. Please only post bugs on the github thank you

---------- Post added at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 ----------

They do spawn in the air and this is what happens .

how are you spawning these?

edit: NVM

Edit 2: If the aircraft does not have a bomb in its default loadout you cant use it for bombing. The F35A has two Jdams that can be used. The F16 doesnt..The F22 doesnt..the B2 when i change them over from Nukes to MK82s it will

---------- Post added at 02:07 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

Progress list of hotfix as of 25 APR 15:

• B2 will not start if spawned Empty. FIXED
  • Also it has a strange shadow error. When in external view with your gear retracted, a thin black line goes from the cockpit all the way through the plane. FIXED
  • Bunker buster set up on B1 and B2 does not appear to be able to lock the GPS/INS (target does appear on radar.) FIXED
  • AC-130U Spectre: vertical stabilizer part texture (where the sq. logo should be) blinks sometimes. Invisible baro probe is present (Same in Spooky a s I guess they share the same model).. M102 sound is silenced. Engine sounds disappears as soon as it's turned off. FIXED
  • in the USAF drop down tab in the editor 'Empty>USAF>Air the very top icon appears in the shape of the B-2 but there is no label and when i place it down nothing appears FIXED
  • B-2: Fuel issue, seems to be already reported, and no countermeasures? FIXED
  • AC-130 (both): No sound on M102 fire. FIXED
  • Your F-22 sounds amazing by the way, a bit loud. FIXED
  • The E3 and KC135 don't have engine sounds. FIXED
  • Trying to place an empty F22 in the Editor also makes the game crash, or rather freeze as your stuck with the loadscreen from then on. FIXED

Still to do

• Also Police vics were changing to vanilla arma paint schemes.
  • b2 The sound pops and then goes quiet, screen flashes white and the plane disappears and reappears on exterior view.
  • Ailerons on the F-16 turn in the wrong direction.
  • Zeus spawnlists

Edited by fullerpj

Is B2 nuke multiplayer compatible ?

Curious about this as well

---------- Post added at 01:24 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

And wow great progress on the hotfix fuller ! amazing you have been able to squash so many of the pressing issues so quickly !