SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

To use this on my dedi clan server, all my players are going to have to have the @USAF mod with the assets loaded as well, correct? I can't just package them up in custom missions server-side?

Thanks

Correct

Fullerjp i can confirm that you cannot load the F22:

More then one in Altis

More then twice on Straits

It seems the smaller the map the more you can load

I dont know if you will find this helpful or not, may as well share it anyway

Would it be possible to make the mod more play withsix friendly? Right now you have to move all the PBOs and it is harder for the less tech savvy people

Would it be possible to make the mod more play withsix friendly? Right now you have to move all the PBOs and it is harder for the less tech savvy people

whats so tech savy about putting pbos in the folder? Anyways the next major update will have a new format so this problem wont happen again

Does the AC130 Spectre and Spooky act differently under auto pilot ? It appears the Spooky operates as the previous version and the Spectre under the new system ?

whats so tech savy about putting pbos in the folder? Anyways the next major update will have a new format so this problem wont happen again

I don't have a problem but on a large unit size it can be a bit hard for some people. Sounds good though!

Does the AC130 Spectre and Spooky act differently under auto pilot ? It appears the Spooky operates as the previous version and the Spectre under the new system ?

The Spooky i forgot to take the system off there completely..that one is for legacy players that want to do everything manually.

---------- Post added at 23:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:23 ----------

Looks like I'm doing a pdf because my net wants to be slow about uploading videos. I'll have them done when I tackle some more errors

So i did a pretty deep test of mod with friend (5 hrs, almost all types of weapons and planes). My report:

Fighters - almost no issues at all except with some missing icons in service menu (very minor) and some errors in service menu of F-35 (ie saying it will put 2 GBU-12 on external hardpoint, but it actually loads only one. Amazing work. Also, what's about JSOW (AGM-154) bombs? How they're special? Bigger blast radius than SDB II?

Bombers. B-1 is nice, now even autopilot landing works.

B-2: issues stated in my previous post, but this thing looks and feels amazing. Can't wait for fixed version.

Cargo stuff: works great, new cargo scripts are amazing. Only tested it for cargo paradrop, yet to test troops paradrop. So far so good.

AC-130: new autopilot script is amazing, the only issue i have is that i can't switch different ammo types in autopilot mode. Otherwise, great.

Will you add the B52 H in the future? This bomber is old, but still active.

AC-130: new autopilot script is amazing, the only issue i have is that i can't switch different ammo types in autopilot mode. Otherwise, great.

Hey rlex, did you try pressing your 1,2 or 3 key to switch ammo types ? That worked for me. Found it by clicking on the help button when in the gunners TV view

Can you add Spooky AC-47 Dakota (old DC-3)? Would like to see AC-117 Boxcar and Coin OV-10 Bronco aswell!

Can you add Spooky AC-47 Dakota (old DC-3)? Would like to see AC-117 Boxcar and Coin OV-10 Bronco aswell!

not in this mod sorry..no other planes will be added

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

Progress list of hotfix:

• - B2 will not start if spawned Empty. FIXED
  • Also it has a strange shadow error. When in external view with your gear retracted, a thin black line goes from the cockpit all the way through the plane. FIXED
  • Bunker buster set up on B1 and B2 does not appear to be able to lock the GPS/INS (target does appear on radar.) FIXED
  • AC-130U Spectre: vertical stabilizer part texture (where the sq. logo should be) blinks sometimes. Invisible baro probe is present (Same in Spooky a s I guess they share the same model).. M102 sound is silenced. Engine sounds disappears as soon as it's turned off. FIXED
  • in the USAF drop down tab in the editor 'Empty>USAF>Air the very top icon appears in the shape of the B-2 but there is no label and when i place it down nothing appears FIXED
  • B-2: Fuel issue, seems to be already reported, and no countermeasures? FIXED
  • AC-130 (both): No sound on M102 fire. FIXED

Still to do

• Also Police vics were changing to vanilla arma paint schemes.
  • Your F-22 sounds amazing by the way, a bit loud
  • b2 The sound pops and then goes quiet, screen flashes white and the plane disappears and reappears on exterior view.
  • The E3 and KC135 don't have engine sounds.
  • Ailerons on the F-16 turn in the wrong direction.
  • Trying to place an empty F22 in the Editor also makes the game crash, or rather freeze as your stuck with the loadscreen from then on
  • Zeus spawnlists

Edited by fullerpj

1. i flew from the ground to 3100m and did not experience anything you mentioned. Will try a third time.

2. I flew with both the B1's Laser guided weapons and the B2's Laser guided and Bunker Buster and got a lock to fire as normal please try again and let me know

3. I will be fixing the sounds on it.

for the ac130 in the map mod click the center arrow and then click where you want to move to and it will auto update.

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

Keep in mind that we are trying to keep some sort of authenticity. As of today 24 April 15 the F22 is not capable of carrying Air to ground missiles. Thats why there is more than one fighter in the pack that is capable of carrying out that form of mission. I will be making a video tutorial instead of a readme..i dont like typing as it is

---------- Post added at 15:46 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

1. The E3 and KC135 sounds will be fixed asap for hotfix

2. The Ailerons will be fixed for hotfix

3. The F35A has a internal gun. the B and C have the external gunpods. The Shadows will be fixed for hotfix

4. I looked at this one and its when you place more than one F22 empty...i am looking into why this happens. The game didnt crash for me but the load screen hang did happen.

5. I have not experienced massive FPS drops

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

Dont ask for a ETA if i decide to give you one then i will please do not ask for it cuz it will make me delay it as i feel your rushing me.(not trying to be mean but i have a life to) Zeus spawnlists will most likely be in hotfix. HEMITT or Overhand will activate the service menu

---------- Post added at 15:54 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

A10 sounds will be fixed..paint options should have been disabled will disable it and reenable it in update.

There is no squadron logo for any AC-130 aircraft. i will look for the blink. I will fix the M102 sound for hotfix

I need clarification on MC130 Explosion effects..what do you mean?

B1 texture is fine as is. Wings geometry will fixed and afterburner will be added in future update. It was taken out for a certain reason.

B2 issue already reported and will be fixed. Wings geo lod will be fixed for hotfix.

C17 Dont plan on adding sounds for gear up or flaps down..

Will fix the in and out positions and lower sound for C5

E3 will fix why it isnt taking off

Have not experienced the lost of sound with the 22

Yeah sorry about being a bit impatient :P it's just that when i've been waiting for so long XD. But yeah, take your time I can wait I have take on mars if I get lonely, but thats a bit off-topic but srsly take your time because I wouldn't want you being rushed and still have some bugs :D but good job worth the wait. (oh yeah by the way there is 2 B-2's one of them has no name and crashes your game. And I goto the service menu on the B-2 but theres only the nuclear bombs and not the MK82's) Anyway, congratulations on the release and take your time :D (Some emoticons for peoples enterainment) :soldier: :coop: :681:

Yeah sorry about being a bit impatient :P it's just that when i've been waiting for so long XD. But yeah, take your time I can wait I have take on mars if I get lonely, but thats a bit off-topic but srsly take your time because I wouldn't want you being rushed and still have some bugs :D but good job worth the wait. (oh yeah by the way there is 2 B-2's one of them has no name and crashes your game. And I goto the service menu on the B-2 but theres only the nuclear bombs and not the MK82's) Anyway, congratulations on the release and take your time :D (Some emoticons for peoples enterainment) :soldier: :coop: :681:

Already told and fixed. In the service menu there are 4 boxes if you hover over them they have names and work one of them has the Mk82s. Please take your time to read through the thread so that i dont have to repeat answers :)

Already told and fixed. In the service menu there are 4 boxes if you hover over them they have names and work one of them has the Mk82s. Please take your time to read through the thread so that i dont have to repeat answers :)

So they are fixed but not out yet? anyway on the B-2 I only see 1 box and thats only for the nuclear bombs but ill have another look :)

EDIT: Nevermind found them :) thx for the help

Edited by PlasmaWerewolf

Great work on the mod!!!

I have had little issue when i try to set up and use the virtual Bombing . Everything falls out of the sky but the f-35 and A-10, they work fine. I know its not that big a issue and you have enough on your plate to fix ,but i thought i would just let you know .

Great work on the mod!!!

I have had little issue when i try to set up and use the virtual Bombing . Everything falls out of the sky but the f-35 and A-10, they work fine. I know its not that big a issue and you have enough on your plate to fix ,but i thought i would just let you know .

Can you be more specific when you say they fall out of the sky

sorry they spawn in the air with there engines running and they just fall to the ground instead of flying on . they basically do a nose dive ,i guess the other planes that work have enough speed when they start to fly .IDK

Oh yeah guys about the F-22 crashing or freezing loading screen when you place one empty in the editor it doesn't freeze, it just takes time to load. Not to say that it doesn't need fixing but just correcting the error.

This is a very nicely put together mod, with great quality as well and one of the only few addon's I do use. I could not be any happier to have my beloved Air Force in-game. Also seeing Pavehawks this time around is definitely the cherry on top, they certainly were/still are my favorite rotary wing aircraft.

And though this is only my opinion, I wish BI would have put most of this in-game from the get go. specially since, again just my opinion but as history has proven that in "many cases" no ground forces could indefinitely hold a position without air support, at least in the more modern era. And though that statement can easily be argued and thought I know my history.. maybe I am just being bias on this one ;) either way, BI did not feel it was important enough to add, but you guys did and for that I thank you!

Fuller when I am firing the JSOW on the F35 I am getting a not entry bin\config.bin

21:03:50 No owner
21:03:52 No owner
21:04:30 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin.'.
21:07:12 No owner
21:07:14 No owner

I've tested the CV22 for pilot test and upcoming dynamic mission I'm planning on doing. Seems like I can't get the option to have the gears up. I've pressed the default "G" and it doesn't seem to work. Can't remember if the 0.3 version had the gears up option.

To anyone concerned:

A Nuclear bomb drop from 4.7+ meters high will keep you out of the EMP blast, thus you don't have a pull a huge U-turn. Stay as close to 5k as you can and a fly over should be no problem.

To anyone concerned:

A Nuclear bomb drop from 4.7+ meters high will keep you out of the EMP blast, thus you don't have a pull a huge U-turn. Stay as close to 5k as you can and a fly over should be no problem.

ah thats good to know actually, thanks Mitsumar.

Another question has anyone tried the nuclear bomb on multiplayer via someone hosting a mission. NOT a dedi server, but just someone hosting the mission ? Does the mushroom cloud effect show up for all players ? It did not show up for my buddy, he saw the wave of destruction of buildings etc but he did not see the actual mushroom cloud.

Bravo! Completely worth the wait.

Excellent job guys!

On behalf of the entire community, thank you for this mod!

YOU GOT THE FIRE!