SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Oh, on some planes I used (B2, C5 - haven't tested them all), their gear is out whereas I set them "flying" in editor.

Haven't had time to explore fully yet so just a few off the top. Sorry if they've been reported already:

B1 - How do you even get in the cockpit? lol

CV-22 - Very nice job overall, doesn't like to land under auto-pilot (Gravis air base, Altis)... will touch down and then nose dive into the tarmac.

F-35 - Very nice start! Would love to see flight control surfaces on the wings (flaps, etc.) animate eventually too (this for all aircraft). *Noted* animation of feet over rudder panels (again, something that should be on every aircraft)! VERY nice! But I think they are backwards.

F-22 - This "loud" everyone is talking about. Seems to me that the sound config has some stuff reversed. Sounds like full afterburners and full throttle when sitting at no throttle input, quiet cruising/idle sound when full throttle/afterburners.

F-16 is a like a Bentley. Beautiful aircraft to fly.

Very nice work! Looking forward to following the progress!

Might considered moving "required" into the addons folder already, just to prevent bug reports from people not reading the directions ;)

Oh, on some planes I used (B2, C5 - haven't tested them all), their gear is out whereas I set them "flying" in editor.

I just tested this and set them to flying. Gear automatically comes in

already reported thanks

I love the EMP effect the Nuke gives

hey Fuller, very nice mod i am sure you will figure out the small error's whe are getting. Just a question, how do u use the Gbu-57, i can't figure it out?

Thanks for all the work you did already and for all the work you are doing.

Haven't had time to explore fully yet so just a few off the top. Sorry if they've been reported already:

B1 - How do you even get in the cockpit? lol

CV-22 - Very nice job overall, doesn't like to land under auto-pilot (Gravis air base, Altis)... will touch down and then nose dive into the tarmac.

F-35 - Very nice start! Would love to see flight control surfaces on the wings (flaps, etc.) animate eventually too (this for all aircraft). *Noted* animation of feet over rudder panels (again, something that should be on every aircraft)! VERY nice! But I think they are backwards.

F-22 - This "loud" everyone is talking about. Seems to me that the sound config has some stuff reversed. Sounds like full afterburners and full throttle when sitting at no throttle input, quiet cruising/idle sound when full throttle/afterburners.

F-16 is a like a Bentley. Beautiful aircraft to fly.

Very nice work! Looking forward to following the progress!

Might considered moving "required" into the addons folder already, just to prevent bug reports from people not reading the directions ;)

B1 cockpit entry is at the ladder when on the ground.

CV-22: just relived your experience..will fix immediately until then VTOL landing lol

F35: flight control surfaces such as?

F22: Yes this has been reported and also think may be the leading issue of why the 22 cant be loaded more than once.

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

hey Fuller, very nice mod i am sure you will figure out the small error's whe are getting. Just a question, how do u use the Gbu-57, i can't figure it out?

Thanks for all the work you did already and for all the work you are doing.

The GBU-57 is a bomb that is loaded onto the B2. Go into the service menu and load it that way. it should be the 3rd blackend box

B1 cockpit entry is at the ladder when on the ground.

F35: flight control surfaces such as?

I never see a ladder on the B1? I've been all over the landing gear, thinking it might be accessible from the well, like the B2, but I never get the steering wheel icon to pop up. :(

Flight control surfaces (animations) for all aircraft... Rudders obviously work and the F22 even has vectored exhaust, which you pulled off quite nicely. And I meant everyone's aircraft, not just yours ;) Flaps, ailerons, primarily. Aerobrakes? Although I'm not sure what aircraft actually have them. But back to the F35 for a second, did you test the foot animations again? Are they backwards? Or am I just imagining things?

I never see a ladder on the B1? I've been all over the landing gear, thinking it might be accessible from the well, like the B2, but I never get the steering wheel icon to pop up. :(

Flight control surfaces (animations) for all aircraft... Rudders obviously work and the F22 even has vectored exhaust, which you pulled off quite nicely. And I meant everyone's aircraft, not just yours ;) Flaps, ailerons, primarily. Aerobrakes? Although I'm not sure what aircraft actually have them. But back to the F35 for a second, did you test the foot animations again? Are they backwards? Or am I just imagining things?

Let me check them im running tests while checking the forums

wont let me do anything with the any of the planes comes up saying mission terminated because dlc content required

wont let me do anything with the any of the planes comes up saying mission terminated because dlc content required

This mod requires no DLC whatsoever

1. i flew from the ground to 3100m and did not experience anything you mentioned. Will try a third time.

2. I flew with both the B1's Laser guided weapons and the B2's Laser guided and Bunker Buster and got a lock to fire as normal please try again and let me know

3. I will be fixing the sounds on it.

for the ac130 in the map mod click the center arrow and then click where you want to move to and it will auto update.

So I gave this a re-test with no mods running other than CBA:

1: Same glitch happened but seemingly at higher altitude - Sound pops and then disappears screen flashes white and aircraft flickers in and out.

2: B2 I can designate the GP/INS position in the map and it appears on the radar as a redbox but I cannot lock with anything but Nuclear. (maybe a co-pilot required or a manual fire issue?)

Also - With the AC130 left clicking on the map brings up a destination icon but I cannot seem to move the target area icon ? Does the destination icon serve a function ?

Edited by Evil-One

So I gave this a re-test with no mods running other than CBA:

1: Same glitch happened but seemingly at higher altitude - Sound pops and then disappears screen flashes white and aircraft flickers in and out.

2: B2 I can designate the GP/INS position in the map and it appears on the radar as a redbox but I cannot lock with anything but Nuclear. (maybe a co-pilot required or a manual fire issue?)

Also - With the AC130 left clicking on the map brings up a destination icon but I cannot seem to move the target area icon ? Does the destination icon serve a function ?

1. i ran into your issue trying to fix it. What you did was pull the view all the way back and it started flickering out.

2. No co pilot is required i just tested it again and was able to lock on. With the GBU-57 your not gonna get a toned lock or triangle lock its a circle lock as soon as it appears fire away.

Im making tutorial videos just stand by

fullerpj This mod is winner for me in every aspect thanks for a amazing work!! :yay::bounce3:

please add torrent link! It is appreciated thanks!!!

****Correction & admission of general ignorance on subject matter****

The F-22 Raptor is under armed [still] in my opinion, but this lack of options has absolutely nothing to do with a USAF dev team oversight. The U.S. Government and Lockheed Martin are the culprits of this handicap. After spending a couple of hours scouring through D.O.D. and Lockheed documentation on the project, they are the culprits of this 'vacancy' My apologies to the entire dev team and readers of this thread for my uneducated and presumptuous report. Thank You mr fuller for keeping it real and dealing with such and boneheaded inquiry with objective honesty and the utmost patience. My apologies.

Anyone that is interested in further reading on the facts and report card of this flight system can find a very informative source article at the following link

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/f-22-raptor-capabilities-and-controversies-019069/

How do i load the MOAB?

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

How do i load the MOAB?

NM you have to put it in the commander

I would like to say:

I also have no issue flying above 3000m with the B-2 flickering.

Locked on and fired against the GPS targets fine.

To other questions:

To get in the B1 try standing close to the front wheel off to the side, look up at the cockpit and their should be a way in. There is a ladder, but I dont have much luck getting in there either.

Fuller:

Just confirming with you, as you asked someone but they didn't tell you all of which aircraft were loud, they've all been mentioned separate. But together it is

C5

A-10

F-22

The rest of the craft sound normal but man you better turn your volume down when jumping in these guys xD

Also I had gotten the soundbug too from the F-22 and it ended up translating to all the other planes. Had them all spawned in one area and took the F-22 for a spin, when I got out the sound bug originally was just the F=22 Engines not quitting their yacking when the engine was off, got back in and turned on-turned off. The engine sounds went away but so did everything else first person when I jumped into an airframe. Could only hear in 3rd person until i restarted. Although I might not be running the current version of CBA, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Also, on the subject of the drones. Do you think that you will ever add a service menu to the Reaper to switch out between AGM 114s and Paveway IIs? As they are capable of carrying both (at the same time also)? The drones are both really cool by the way, but man will I miss being able to blow things up from 2km orbit, have to be straight on for these missiles; which i'm not exactly sure is required of the Reapers. Its recommended (as I read in an interview straight on allows the missile to get there way quicker than sound) but I don't think its required.

To use this on my dedi clan server, all my players are going to have to have the @USAF mod with the assets loaded as well, correct? I can't just package them up in custom missions server-side?

Thanks

with the mod limit gone any chance of uploading to steam workshop?

cheers

I would like to say:

I also have no issue flying above 3000m with the B-2 flickering.

Locked on and fired against the GPS targets fine.

To other questions:

To get in the B1 try standing close to the front wheel off to the side, look up at the cockpit and their should be a way in. There is a ladder, but I dont have much luck getting in there either.

Fuller:

Just confirming with you, as you asked someone but they didn't tell you all of which aircraft were loud, they've all been mentioned separate. But together it is

C5

A-10

F-22

The rest of the craft sound normal but man you better turn your volume down when jumping in these guys xD

Also I had gotten the soundbug too from the F-22 and it ended up translating to all the other planes. Had them all spawned in one area and took the F-22 for a spin, when I got out the sound bug originally was just the F=22 Engines not quitting their yacking when the engine was off, got back in and turned on-turned off. The engine sounds went away but so did everything else first person when I jumped into an airframe. Could only hear in 3rd person until i restarted. Although I might not be running the current version of CBA, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Also, on the subject of the drones. Do you think that you will ever add a service menu to the Reaper to switch out between AGM 114s and Paveway IIs? As they are capable of carrying both (at the same time also)? The drones are both really cool by the way, but man will I miss being able to blow things up from 2km orbit, have to be straight on for these missiles; which i'm not exactly sure is required of the Reapers. Its recommended (as I read in an interview straight on allows the missile to get there way quicker than sound) but I don't think its required.

thanks for narrowing it down for me. As far as the 22 sounds..im thinking about doing A3 default sounds for now until my sound person comes up with better ones. The drones can fire from that distance just turn on your designator toggle the lock and fire away..im actually doing it right now lol. The service menu would require you to be the pilot and its a drone so thats not possible. So i will just make another version with the paveways sounds good?

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

To use this on my dedi clan server, all my players are going to have to have the @USAF mod with the assets loaded as well, correct? I can't just package them up in custom missions server-side?

Thanks

Yes all your fellows must have this in there mod folder for a dedi to work perfectly

mod is really nice :)

and i found 2 other bugs:

1. I can't go in the arma settings if F22 is spawned

2. i can't close the left door of HH60G RescueHawk

with the mod limit gone any chance of uploading to steam workshop?

cheers

yes it will be on steam workshop..i want to iron out the hotfix before i do that though.

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

mod is really nice :)

and i found 2 other bugs:

1. I can't go in the arma settings if F22 is spawned

2. i can't close the left door of HH60G RescueHawk

Looking into it now.

that was done intentionally..look up a video on youtube para rescuing and you will see why

be aware of steam workshop. From their license agreement:

You grant to Valve the following rights, which Valve may exercise or not in its sole discretion:

a. You grant to Valve a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, assignable right and license to (a) use, copy, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, and create derivative works from Your Contribution in any media, (b) identify You as the source of the Contribution, and © sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.

also I saw a few pages back where someone was reporting the F-35 having an insanely high volume of engine noise. Apparentyl this feature as well is a product of the USAF teams keen eye for ultra-realistic detail, as is outline in this article...

"The F135 engine’s size and power are unprecedented in a fighter, but that has a corollary. Environmental impact studies in Florida showed that the F-35A is approximately twice as noisy as the larger, twin-engine F-15 fighter, and over 3.5 times as noisy as the F-16s they’re scheduled to replace. That has led to noise complaints from local communities in the USA and abroad, and seems likely to create a broad swathe of local political issues as customers deploy them. In some countries, it may add costs, as governments are forced to compensate or even to buy out nearby homeowners affected by the noise." <---- quote originated from article in Defense Industry Daily (Link provided below)

The drones can fire from that distance just turn on your designator toggle the lock and fire away..im actually doing it right now lol. The service menu would require you to be the pilot and its a drone so thats not possible. So i will just make another version with the paveways sounds good?

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

Yes all your fellows must have this in there mod folder for a dedi to work perfectly

Yea that sounds awesome about the Paveways. About the other thing however I wasn't meaning distance wise, but altitude. Usually with drones I sit in a 1500m orbit at 2km Alt. Which allows me to recon and also perform CAS, as one does not need tone with the Greyhawks Scapals and they will curve towards ones laser. Can't do that with the Reaper however as one must be on a straight on heading to achieve a tone for the missiles. If one doesn't get a tone the missiles will just fly forever straight. Got some vids of using yours at: https://www.youtube.com/user/KarasxOtoha/videos Tried to illustrate the tone in the first one (forgot to tell the drone not to engage, so it began trying to fly straight down) but you can see where I fire off the first time without tone it just flies off. Was just saying I'll miss the maneuverable missiles :P

Also, I had said something about this a while back in the other thread but don't know if you ever saw it. You guys ever think of putting the drones in Above sea level instead of their Above ground level Altitude wise? I say this because usually when you put them to hold an altitude somewhere (especially in hilly terrain) they will just constantly bob up and down trying to hold it.

Hopefully it wasn´t mentioned before, but the AWACS and the Stratotanker don´t have a sound. Also I had the problems with the B2, which were described before.