SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

upload started!!!

omg the waiting! I need to leave a thing on my f5 button :D cannot wait :D

Let's hope Fuller got fast internets :D

the celebratory video/showcase i'm going to make tonight is going to be EPIC!!!

Yes please!! And if you can make like a action video using all of the stuff plz do. That's what I really want

nice have to see that when you done

Yes please!! And if you can make like a action video using all of the stuff plz do. That's what I really want

Then you will receive :D

Alright guys Front page is updated go grab it while its hot. Now to answer some questions.

No the E3 is just for show right now there is no script on it but we have one in the making.

Instead of a big PDF i will be making some very small videos detailing each aircraft ability or the showcase guy will do it.

When you open the mod everything is put in folders..take out what you want to load in game and put it in the root of the folder everything else leave in the folders or delete it. Take what you want

Took a while for the download to go through, seriously looking forward to this, thanks!

Everyone please read front page on instructions for use!!

Confirmed! It's a nuclear bomb! Dont drop all 16 at the same time xD

Lol do it its sexy looking!!! And its environmental and not hard on everyone's screens

Lol do it its sexy looking!!! And its environmental and not hard on everyone's screens

Looks fking awesome! Grats on the release, nice work!

Confirmed Nuclear Bomb, confirmed do not fly anywhere below 3k M when dropping xD

Video uploading

Dont fly anywhere near the bomb when it goes off. The EMP will catch you and disable your engine if your in a vehicle..and if your on ground well MitsumaR video im sure will show you why

just got home from my boy's ballgame and shrieked like a small girl at damn 1 direction concert (didn't know I could maake that sound @ 33 yrs old) d/l now 33min. left!!!!!! longest 33 min of my life!!! Thank You Fuller,Kimi,Randomslap,Peral, and the rest of the extremely talented U.S.A.F. team that has labored intensively (i've seen you in 'Arma3 Tools' @ the wee hours of the night ;)) on this awe inspiring production. You guys are very very talented and show a dedication to this community/sim that deserves much recognition. Thank You very much! GOD bless you all

Is this the A10-C that PERAL initially put out? and if so does it include the logistical tractors and such? because if so i need to let thsoe other files go to replace with this

Edited by robowilso

just got home from my boy's ballgame and shrieked like a small girl at damn 1 direction concert (didn't know I could maake that sound @ 33 yrs old) d/l now 33min. left!!!!!! longest 33 min of my life!!! Thank You Fuller,Kimi,Randomslap,Peral, and the rest of the extremely talented U.S.A.F. team that has labored intensively (i've seen you in 'Arma3 Tools' @ the wee hours of the night ;)) on this awe inspiring production. You guys are very very talented and show a dedication to this community/sim that deserves much recognition. Thank You very much! GOD bless you all

Is this the A10-C that PERAL initially put out? and if so does it include the logistical tractors and such? because if so i need to let thsoe other files go to replace with this

Thank you and no this isnt Peral's A10C although it is his cockpit. Hes and ours is totally diffrent as his is interactive. Please do not replace his with ours as you will be losing the very special gift of a very talented author. Taught me majority of everything i know about modding.

congrats homies downloading now i can't wait to take the F16 for a ride :D

hey fullerpj is the new update for the mod going to be on play with six or just armaholic and the download link? Congrats on the release can't wait to play around with it on wake island. :bounce3:

hey fullerpj is the new update for the mod going to be on play with six or just armaholic and the download link? Congrats on the release can't wait to play around with it on wake island. :bounce3:

Yes I have already sent links to PWs and armaholic