My group is doing a campaign on Sahrani, can we get your blessing to change the flags on the unit to Sahrani?

My group is doing a campaign on Sahrani, can we get your blessing to change the flags on the unit to Sahrani?

Hello. You could, but you can't change my addon because you need my key to sign it for server signature (not going to happen). As for making a new addon without my signature, the answer is No. But like it matters which flag is no shoulder.

Hey everyone, SPU has been updated to work with v1.54. Have Fun !

• Like 2

Hey everyone, SPU has been updated to work with v1.54. Have Fun !

Many thanks for this update, will reuse them so ;)

• Like 1

Hi! Would it be alright if I uploaded a version of this mod that includes the RHS USF .pbos to Pw6? The one that's up now uses HLC, and our group uses the RHS version and I would like to have Pw6 as an option for getting our mods.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! Would it be alright if I uploaded a version of this mod that includes the RHS USF .pbos to Pw6? The one that's up now uses HLC, and our group uses the RHS version and I would like to have Pw6 as an option for getting our mods.

Thanks in advance!

If you don't make any changes on files, then it's Ok. have fun :)

Hey everyone, new version is now ready. Check MediaFire download link, other mirrors will be updated in a day or two, v1.40 brings you new camouflage and more.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I got new version ready, better compatibility with new updates. Also now NATO body armor has replaced AAF one. ;)

• Like 4

Hello everyone !

After being away for some time, I decided to make a quick update. It brings you Optional PBO for APEX weapons and new Mission "Operation Clean Sweep", it has both SOLO and COOP support.

Here is a video of SPU on Tanoa 

• Like 2

Hello all

I have a new version ready, check the first page for new Screenshots and changelog

Hi foxhound. Thank you for update. I have still problem with Ak-12 replacement. The units have rifles but without ammo. Ak-74 and AR rifles works good. Can you fix please? Thank you and sorry for my English.

3 hours ago, kubo4747 said:

Hi foxhound. Thank you for update. I have still problem with Ak-12 replacement. The units have rifles but without ammo. Ak-74 and AR rifles works good. Can you fix please? Thank you and sorry for my English.

Wrong guy.

So there is an issue with Niarms AK-12? I don't see the issue, can you tell me which addon you use?

I thought the optional files Niarms Ak-12 rifles in SPU folder. But Niarms have AK pack only. The units have Ak-12 rifles, but don't have ammo. Other optional weapons for example RHS AFRF works good.