On 10/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, JoMiMi said:

Anyone find any hidden textures for 2.00 yet?

Maybe this model: TargetBootcampHuman_F

hiddenSelections[] = {"camo","target2","target3"};

All these pop-up targets have this in hidden textures

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"a3\structures_f\training\data\target_inf_co","#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0,ca)","#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0,ca)"};

It is very possible that someone asked this already but is it possible to use these texture on my own player in a multiplayer server (i.e pub Zeus).

17 hours ago, totallynotRext said:

It is very possible that someone asked this already but is it possible to use these texture on my own player in a multiplayer server (i.e pub Zeus).

Two conditions:

1 - these textures must be shared by everyone. Another player can't see non-existing textures on his PC.

2 - you must have access to the console or have a possibility/permission to run a code (with remote execution from server).

For Zeus, perhaps if your server allows some mods like Zen ... Not tested.

• Like 1

Don't know if this was already mentioned but in the Art of War Charity DLC on the showcase Cultural Property, the friendly Officer AI dons a retextured CRTG Stealth Uniform Arid Tee with the pants replaced with MTP.

20 hours ago, Pilotlily said:

Don't know if this was already mentioned but in the Art of War Charity DLC on the showcase Cultural Property, the friendly Officer AI dons a retextured CRTG Stealth Uniform Arid Tee with the pants replaced with MTP.

Can't find on my own, do you have a screenshot ?