NATO black AH-99 Blackfoot from the Alpha

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Air_F_Beta\heli_attack_01\data\UI\Heli_Attack_01_EDEN_CA.PAA"]; 

• Like 3

Some clothing i got reskins working in the contact DLC

Farmer clothes (changes pants and boots)

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_v3_co.paa"]; (works with most Guerrilla Garment textures)

91E6E022191065AA00A61263E375EC204E837F9C

Leather jacket (yellow reskin with gloves)

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\hunter_bushman_co.paa"];

42F98401E14062966D30119DD9B9F6138A8E43DC

and every t-shirt in contact also works with the Guerrilla Garment as well...

• Like 2

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"a3\characters_f_enoch\uniforms\data\i_e_soldier_01_co.paa","a3\characters_f_enoch\uniforms\data\i_e_soldier_01_pants_co.paa"};

to me the new LAF soldier are a mix between official and  soldier textures and meshes AAF. would mean that we are able to build an entire Syndiakat army or a lite CSAT army just with a  configuration file

• Like 2

CONTACT!
unfortunately seems a different UV map and the new gloves too.
I still  investigate on it

this setObjectTextureGlobal [1, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Syndikat\Data\U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F_2_co.paa"]; 
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Syndikat\Data\U_I_C_Soldier_Camo_F_1_co.paa"];

3026ys1.png

• Like 1

CONTACT!
in sequence 0 tank top, 1 pants, 2 gloves.   
For the last i don't know if there is a substitute texture but are very common gloves.
So you have a 3 variants of tank top and all variants for any pants made on AAf uniform (i thought for example to paramedic)

this setObjectTextureGlobal [1, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Syndikat\Data\U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F_2_co.paa"];

16jjzhw.png

On 7/28/2019 at 10:11 AM, zukov said:

So you have a 3 variants of tank top and all variants for any pants made on AAf uniform (i thought for example to paramedic)

hey, could you help me out? I'd like to expand the range of AAF uniforms, but I have some trouble getting AAF digital pants on the tanktop model and the like.

I'd also like to know if it's possible to remove/untexture the bandage on the guerilla garment (a recent update said it now had a seperate hiddentextureselection but I'm not quite sure how that works)

and how does one figure out what textures and selections a uniform uses from the config viewer?

thank you

10 minutes ago, Timberhawk said:

hey, could you help me out? I'd like to expand the range of AAF uniforms, but I have some trouble getting AAF digital pants on the tanktop model and the like.

I'd also like to know if it's possible to remove/untexture the bandage on the guerilla garment (a recent update said it now had a seperate hiddentextureselection but I'm not quite sure how that works)

and how does one figure out what textures and selections a uniform uses from the config viewer?

thank you

if i rememember well  the bandage is camo 3
so (check the example in dev branch)

this setObjectTextureGlobal [3, ""];

for the tank top version in aaf pants use 
the path for the AAF uniform look

this setObjectTextureGlobal [1, "\A3\Characters_F_beta\INDEP\Data\ia_soldier_01_clothing_co.paa"];

naturally are for the mission maker if you want make a mod need a config file . if so check hidden content mod made around of this trhead

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1191469233

• Like 1

BI removed the grey base texture! - I'll leave this up for the 50cal/gatling gun swap.

wXvx0BG.jpgUNUSED Texture - Grey Speed Boat (insert into BLUFOR boat for Minigun or OPFOR for modern 50.cal)

call{
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_ext_INDP_CO.paa"];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_int_INDP_co.paa"];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_CROWS_INDP_CO.paa"];
}

ZDfGFkR.jpg

NATO paint (insert into OPFOR speed boat for 50.cal)

call{
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_ext_co.paa"];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_int_co.paa"];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_crows_blufor_co.paa"];
}

AAF paint (insert into OPFOR speed boat for 50.cal)

call{
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\boat_f_beta\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_ext_INDP_co.paa"];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,"A3\boat_f_beta\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_int_INDP_co.paa"];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,"A3\boat_f_beta\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_crows_INDP_co.paa"];
}

CSAT paint (insert into BLUFOR speed boat for minigun)

call{
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_ext_opfor_co.paa"];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_int_opfor_co.paa"];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,"A3\boat_f\Boat_Armed_01\data\Boat_Armed_01_crows_OPFOR_co.paa"];
}

Edited by seacaptainjim
Feb picture upload. April - bis removed texture
  • Like 5

Oh, I'm surprised to see this! Can work out as a mercenary type speedboat! 🙂

Black Taru Helicopeter Pods

The transport and medical pods have a black selection in the Garage, the repair, ammo, cargo and fuel pods however are missing. 

The hidden selections are taken from the black Taru helicopter itself.

DEB8F45B0810E5904F2630D147CD29A99B163594

8EF9F648202404A4C5D022D5A9B8484EE2DDD368

C7D8539AEF8A767AA4498D6698B05B2AC62C5933

Repair, Ammo and Cargo Pods

call {
this setObjectTextureGlobal  [0,"A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Data\Heli_Transport_04_Pod_Ext01_Black_CO.paa"];
this setObjectTextureGlobal  [1,"A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Data\Heli_Transport_04_Pod_Ext02_Black_CO.paa"];
};

Fuel Pod

call {
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Data\Heli_Transport_04_fuel_black_CO.paa"]; 
};

Oldman CSAT Bioweapon 

call {
this setObjectTextureGlobal  [0,"a3\missions_f_oldman\Data\img\Decals\science_pods_co.paa"];
this setObjectTextureGlobal  [1,"A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Data\Heli_Transport_04_Pod_Ext02_Black_CO.paa"];
};

As a side note:

The medical pod has a auser action on door 6 (which i believe is the ramp) but i was unable to animate it open. Any help would be appreciated.

• Like 3

As a side note:

The medical pod has a user action on door 6 (which i believe is the ramp) but i was unable to animate it open. Any help would be appreciated.

this animateDoor ["Door_6_source", 1]; 

I find your post interesting because I have been working on finding Taru pod textures, as well. Since Old Man came out I've been looking for that unique CSAT biological warfare texture for the Cargo Pod. I think it may just be a pictureThing function, though. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

I tried this but it wasn't playing ball! Maybe it only works when part of the helicopter model? - I'll investigate more thoroughly!

I find your post interesting because I have been working on finding Taru pod textures, as well. Since Old Man came out I've been looking for that unique CSAT biological warfare texture for the Cargo Pod. I think it may just be a pictureThing function, though. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

I've found the decals

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Decals 

science_container_co.paa
science_containers_tempest_co.paa
science_pods_co.paa
zamak_left_ca.paa
zamak_right_ca.paa
zamak_top_left_ca.paa
zamak_top_right_ca.paa

@Rochambeaubeau - how would pictureThing work?

More Oldman Textures

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\

Vehicles
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Decals\science_container_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Decals\science_containers_tempest_co.paa 
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Decals\science_pods_co.paa

Paintings

E071487410C2187A17B704DFC0BDDCB151F7F35A

Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Paintings\oldman_painting_v1_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Paintings\oldman_painting_v2_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Paintings\oldman_painting_v3_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Paintings\oldman_painting_v4_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Paintings\oldman_painting_v5_co.paa

Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\mask_co.paa

Laptop Screens

F87CAFC813DF4977BEC7B6873DA0EB8268DDDAF9

Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Screens\CSATNtb_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Screens\CSATNtbTurretsOffline_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Screens\CSATNtbTurretsOnline_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Screens\MillerNtbScreen01_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Screens\MillerNtbScreen02_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Screens\OldmanNtbDesktop_co.paa
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Screens\SyndiaktLaptopDesktop_co.paa

Roadsigns
Expansion\Addons\missions_f_oldman.pbo\Data\img\Mosquito_Sign_ca.paa
old_ca.paa

Edited by seacaptainjim
Added images
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, seacaptainjim said:

I tried this but it wasn't playing ball! Maybe it only works when part of the helicopter model? - I'll investigate more thoroughly!

I jumped in editor and literally copy/pasted the above on the Taru medical pod's init. field. The ramp slowly descended down. I'm not sure what's going on with your pod. To clarify, I didn't use a Taru helicopter for this.

The pictureThing was just something that caught my attention in the config of the Ammo & Cargo pods. I was actually looking for the decals that you posted. The pictureThing & pictureThingX are probably red herrings and I have to learn more about it. Thanks for the decal locations!

6 minutes ago, Rochambeaubeau said:

I jumped in editor and literally copy/pasted the above on the Taru medical pod's init. field. The ramp slowly descended down. I'm not sure what's going on with your pod. To clarify, I didn't use a Taru helicopter for this.

Its probably just me then!! 🙄

The pictureThing was just something that caught my attention in the config of the Ammo & Cargo pods. I was actually looking for the decals that you posted. The pictureThing & pictureThingX are probably red herrings and I have to learn more about it. Thanks for the decal locations!

Be sure to post how you got them working! I'm struggling to get the science container skin to stick to the Land_cargoBox

57 minutes ago, seacaptainjim said:

Be sure to post how you got them working! I'm struggling to get the science container skin to stick to the Land_cargoBox

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "a3\Missions_F_Oldman\Data\img\decals\science_pods_co.paa"]

Using

[1, "A3\

puts your decal on the bottom of the pod

Edit: Hey it works on Transport, Repair, Medical and it's a little funky with Refuel, too! Won't work on Ammo pod, though.

Edit 2: This seems to work on the Tempest Ammo and replicates the Old Man science Tempest:

this setObjectTextureGlobal   
[3,"A3\missions_f_oldman\Data\img\Decals\science_containers_tempest_co.paa"];

Using it on the Tempest Covered makes it have a weird blue shipping container cargo interior. I'm just experimenting.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Rochambeaubeau said:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "a3\Missions_F_Oldman\Data\img\decals\science_pods_co.paa"]

Using

[1, "A3\

puts your decal on the bottom of the pod

Edit: Hey it works on Transport, Repair, Medical and it's a little funky with Refuel, too! Won't work on Ammo pod, though.

Can you expand on the  the [1, "a3 ... I tried 

this setObjectTextureGlobal  
[1,"A3\missions_f_oldman\Data\img\Decals\zamak_top_left_ca.paa"];

to add a top left decal to the roof but it did not come out as hoped...

2 hours ago, seacaptainjim said:

I can confirm, the rear, and side doors do open on the medical, and transport pods.

Only the rear door/ramp opens on the Taru helicopters.

statement = [this, 'Door_4_move_1', 'Door_4_move_2', 'Door_4_handle_rot'] call BIS_fnc_DoorOpen;

lJeA8On.jpg

• Thanks 2

Oldman Crate

A86814A02E2CA01187D164521305AEC4AF9C70F2

this setObjectTexture [0, ""]; 
this setObjectTexture [1, "a3\Missions_F_Oldman\Data\img\decals\science_container_co.paa"]; 

Works on Box_Ammo_EastVeh_F (CSAT ammo box) but does not work on Land_CargoBox_V1_F (the red and blue cargo crate)

• Like 3

Shaven Ghilies

F2F934152FE590276569D36D93E14115DF51FB74

D179E22AC87F31E8D356CC050D920F3263F53B81

this setObjectTexture [1, ""];

Hides the twigs and leaves, but also hides bag and back of chest rigging... interesting might be useful to someone

• Like 5

Books

64CFC04B12FA2ABEA8F967FE071C0CA1DE1EF4BB

a3\enoch\props_f_enoch\items\documents\data\book_01_co.paa
a3\enoch\props_f_enoch\items\documents\data\book_02_co.paa
a3\enoch\props_f_enoch\items\documents\data\book_03_co.paa 
a3\enoch\props_f_enoch\items\documents\data\book_04_co.paa
a3\enoch\props_f_enoch\items\documents\data\book_05_co.paa 
a3\enoch\props_f_enoch\items\documents\data\book_06_co.paa

• Like 5

Found the classnames for the obsolete ELBV!

V_HarnessOSpec_brn

V_HarnessOSpec_gry

Also, an update for the Bench pod:

The Bench Pod is now only in the Virtual Garage and Zeus servers.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 12:35 PM, seacaptainjim said:

Books

64CFC04B12FA2ABEA8F967FE071C0CA1DE1EF4BB

How'd you manage to spawn those?

11 hours ago, JoMiMi said:

How'd you manage to spawn those?

The book is from Enoch/contact expansion

A3_Props_F_Enoch_Items_Documents Book_01_F and Book_02_F

the skins are listed below. 

The back covers are visible when you rotate the objects

• Like 1