Yep, the Cap is only as Icon avaible ...

Is the Vest and the Cap all of the Police stuff, or is there some Uniform texture with an Police sign ?

21 hours ago, maxl30 said:

Yep, the Cap is only as Icon avaible ...

Is the Vest and the Cap all of the Police stuff, or is there some Uniform texture with an Police sign ?

Only gendarmerie uniforms I believe

UeDmYTb.jpg

On 18/04/2015 at 7:48 AM, somesangheili said:

CSAT & CSAT-grey Buzzard

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"a3\Air_F_Gamma\Plane_Fighter_03\Data\Plane_Fighter_03_body_1_brownhex_CO.paa"];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,"a3\Air_F_Gamma\Plane_Fighter_03\Data\Plane_Fighter_03_body_2_brownhex_CO.paa"];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"a3\Air_F_Gamma\Plane_Fighter_03\Data\Plane_Fighter_03_body_1_greyhex_CO.paa"];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,"a3\Air_F_Gamma\Plane_Fighter_03\Data\Plane_Fighter_03_body_2_greyhex_CO.paa"];

https://imgur.com/UeDmYTb

Edited by seacaptainjim
added image
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Please forget my post, another post already founded the same texture

Don't forget it finally, if you have some headgear hidden textures, please send them to me, i am currently working on a mod where all the textures will be added.

Edited by Yann Daok

Curious if anyone has found the init for Gendarmerie officer uniform? I'd love to use the texture on guerrilla apparel that has gloves.

6 hours ago, peegee said:

Curious if anyone has found the init for Gendarmerie officer uniform? I'd love to use the texture on guerrilla apparel that has gloves.

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Gendarmerie\Data\U_B_GEN_Commander_F_co.paa"];

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MisterSonson said:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Gendarmerie\Data\U_B_GEN_Commander_F_co.paa"];

Thank you, that was quick

IMHO i guess that the vanilla Nato's helmets textures, fit perfecty with this

On 25/11/2016 at 10:29 AM, somesangheili said:

this addHeadgear "H_BandMask_demon"; 

Here's an untextured helmet model not used in the game. Doesn't have any armour values. Works well with Gendarmerie/tactical police, imo

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266105270676679513/305CA3CDFF57D34E92C459246539FA906901AD35/

And here's some extra unused stuff

this addHeadgear "H_TurbanO_blk"; 
this addHeadgear "H_Shemag_tan"; 

On 12/3/2017 at 5:05 AM, zukov said:

IMHO i guess that the vanilla Nato's helmets textures, fit perfecty with this

What is the p3d path of the helmet please? Thanks.

7 hours ago, jakeplissken said:

What is the p3d path of the helmet please? Thanks.

path: addons/characters_f/common/headgear_placeholder.p3d  

let me know if is correct would be awesome for some guerilla units i saw the nato light helmets seems the same textures

On 1/1/2018 at 9:45 PM, zukov said:

path: addons/characters_f/common/headgear_placeholder.p3d  

let me know if is correct would be awesome for some guerilla units i saw the nato light helmets seems the same textures

Yes it is.

a3\characters_f\common\headgear_placeholder.p3d

This is what it looks like.

https://i.imgur.com/bAWMEnv.jpg

there is a chest rig with radio?  equip_chestrig_placehoder.p3d?

25u5sg9.jpg

I updated the Hidden Textures VR mission https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1169035373 last weekend to include the CSAT MLRS which again, while available in the Virtual Garage, is missing in Eden Editor.

Also realised that the CSAT Pacific forces use Tempests exclusively and so don't get a Zamak paint scheme or for that matter a MLRS... :(

Will have a go at forcing a franken-skin. If anyone finds something that works let us know!

whats with the paramilitary equipment and clothes ?

is the equipment a single part (vest) or on the uniform ?

a3_mediterranean_operations_11.jpg

2 hours ago, maxl30 said:

whats with the paramilitary equipment and clothes ?

is the equipment a single part (vest) or on the uniform ?

a3_mediterranean_operations_11.jpg

It's fully a uniform afaik. And, what is more interesting, the shemagh is a part of it.  You can spawn an example using createSimpleObject, the 3D model is named as "a3\characters_f\OPFOR\o_paramilitary.p3d".

Ouhman i need only the equip of it, but thx

2 minutes ago, maxl30 said:

Ouhman i need only the equip of it, but thx

The nightstick with cuffs is 100% on the uniform.

i dont know, but i think its new

"coveralls_urbancamo_co.paa"

52 minutes ago, Phantom Hawk said:

Who was it for? the FIA or some other faction.

Remnants of the old "Operation Magnitude" 2011 plot.

Militias

Several HUMINT sources claim the southwest of the operational area to be in the control of a local warlord. It is indicated that the said person controls an approximately battalion-sized paramilitary force maintaining law and order in the surroundings of Myrina. The intel source further indicated the militias are connected to and supported by the Iranian military force on the island, cooperating in a counter-insurgency campaign focused on neutralizing the resistance movement.

Militias are armed mostly with light weapons, support weaponry and vehicles, including armor and support helicopters, acquired from the OPFOR ally.

Cooperation with this group is not advisable under any circumstances.

upd

Here they are

arma-iii-screenshot.jpg

Back in the days, when Nikos was a weapon smuggler, he might have been working with them. 

Smugglers

According to Agency reports on the current situation on Aegean, a large network of smugglers and traffickers operates on the margins of OPFOR-controlled territories. These parties comprise of local criminal bosses and petty warlords, using a general shortage of supplies to run a gray economy on the Aegean islands, Enclave of Chalkidiki, Turkish coast and Crete. Smugglers are reportedly tolerated and cooperating with many of the local Iranian commanders.

The smugglers are supposed to use mostly light weapons. Smuggling networks use a wide range of light vehicles, hover-crafts and speedboats.

Cooperation with smuggling parties is possible only with the direct authorization of the theater intelligence command.

snake_Tank_Top.jpg

Using one of the vanilla snake textures can make for an interesting shirt.  No Mods necessary.  Put this in the unit's init:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [ 0, "\A3\Animals_F\Snakes\data\Snake_Leopard_CO.paa"]; 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Using one of the vanilla snake textures can make for an interesting shirt.  No Mods necessary.  Put this in the unit's init:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [ 0, "\A3\Animals_F\Snakes\data\Snake_Leopard_CO.paa"]; 

You little sneaky peeky devil....how do you come up with those things?..HAHAHAHAHAHA....

You're Nr. ONE dude!!!

• Like 2