Yes, I'm fully aware that you can do that in Eden. I think you misread what I said. Let me quote myself...

I would but I have no idea how to get the skins from the garage to the 2D editor.

And since when did my name become 'OP'?  :P

Ho, but as far as I know the 2D editor is planned to die soon :(

You became 'op' since you are the Original Poster, author of this topic :)

Added AAF pants and 'Arnold is numero uno' shirt (plus two extra skins) and guerrilla smocks (yellow) to first post

EDIT: also added guerrilla uniform reskins to first post

Hey Somesangheili,

I have the spare resources available.  If youd like, I can give you access to a VM with all the addons extracted and all .paa's searchable.   Only thing I ask is to keep this list public B)

Hey Somesangheili,

I have the spare resources available.  If youd like, I can give you access to a VM with all the addons extracted and all .paa's searchable.   Only thing I ask is to keep this list public B)

I do not know what a VM is, but okay, I'd like to see it :)

Give me some time to get it up again.  I accidentally deleted it... 

EDIT:    I just searched some to see if I could find hidden PAAs.  Indexing them is easy, finding out witch of the 18,915 PAA files are unused is impossible using that method.   Good luck.

6B34BA2FB23FFFE9837A199852D973F09E974A6D

From left to right:

Guerilla Outfit (Pattern) (in game)
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_co.paa"]; 
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_v2_co.paa"]; 
this setobjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_v3_co.paa"]; 
this setobjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_kabeiroi_co.paa"]; 
this setobjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_bandit_co.paa"];
  • Like 2

EDIT:    I just searched some to see if I could find hidden PAAs.  Indexing them is easy, finding out witch of the 18,915 PAA files are unused is impossible using that method.   Good luck.

Filter for "_co.paa" which are the primary texture files. Should narrow it down a little bit at least.

Filter for "_co.paa" which are the primary texture files. Should narrow it down a little bit at least.

2381 results. 2.30GB.  Much better but still a lot.  Ill see what I can find, but I wont be able to do much for a few days.

Use this for dirty MTP uniform:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "\a3\characters_f_epb\BLUFOR\Data\clothing1_dirty_co.paa"];

This for Iranian scientist coveralls:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "\A3\characters_f\common\data\coveralls_scientist_co.paa"];
  • Like 2

I know there's other skins for the new VTOL's in the Apex Test Branch which can be accessed in the garage but I wanna know it in script for zeus as the garage one seems to create a vehicle instead of changing the texture.

I see that all Combat Fatigues textures fit nicely on the new stealth uniform, nice stuff.

this addHeadgear "H_BandMask_demon"; 

Here's an untextured helmet model not used in the game. Doesn't have any armour values. Works well with Gendarmerie/tactical police, imo

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266105270676679513/305CA3CDFF57D34E92C459246539FA906901AD35/

And here's some extra unused stuff

this addHeadgear "H_TurbanO_blk"; 
this addHeadgear "H_Shemag_tan"; 
  • Like 1

this addHeadgear "H_BandMask_demon"; 

Here's an untextured helmet model not used in the game. Doesn't have any armour values. Works well with Gendarmerie/tactical police, imo

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266105270676679513/305CA3CDFF57D34E92C459246539FA906901AD35/

And here's some extra unused stuff

this addHeadgear "H_TurbanO_blk"; 
this addHeadgear "H_Shemag_tan"; 

Wow, that helmet. It seems familiar from the pictures way before release.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2013/03/arma3screenshot03-1362331650.jpg

http://mp1st.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Arma3_screenshot_1202_221.jpg

• Like 1

Some things that you can't get by using Virtual Arsenal, but you can save it in there and use:

Invisible uniform

player forceAddUniform "U_VirtualMan_F";

Pink body

player forceAddUniform "U_C_Soldier_VR";

Nikos outfit

player forceAddUniform "U_NikosAgedBody";

Nikos outfit (2)

player forceAddUniform "U_NikosBody";

Cap with bandana

player  addHeadgear "H_BandMask_blk";

Milcap (Russian)

player  addHeadgear "H_MilCap_OUcamo";

Blue watchcap - looks good for policemen

player  addHeadgear "H_Watchcap_sgg";

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys. This thread is really awesome. So much cool stuff to discover here :icon_cool:

APEX!

this setObjectTexture [1, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Syndikat\Data\U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F_2_co.paa"];

this setObjectTexture [0, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Syndikat\Data\U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F_2_co.paa"]; entire body

xpbfnq.jpg25hl6dw.jpg

• Like 5

Not sure if this is still updated, but I found a plain white paintjob for the Caesar BTT prop aircraft that came with the Apex Expansion.

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'A3\air_f_exp\Plane_Civil_01\Data\btt_ext_01_co.paa']; 
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,'A3\air_f_exp\Plane_Civil_01\Data\btt_ext_02_co.paa']; 

• Like 3

Here are some other things from Apex. 

(dirty MTP top with Gendarme bottom)

Expansion\Addons\characters_f_exp\Gendarmerie\Data\U_B_GEN_Soldier_F_02_co.paa 

(tan AAF outfit, found in the same Apex PBO under Syndikat for some reason)

Expansion\Addons\characters_f_exp\Syndikat\Data\U_I_C_Soldier_Para_4_F_2_co.paa

QuNmwB.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

For marshal's outfit:

this setobjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\ig_poloshirt_1_co.paa"]; 

this setobjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\ig_poloshirt_2_co.paa"]; 

The second one really looks like sheriff's outfit, and the first one is just looking cool

• Thanks 1

Hello guys, where are the greek Police Cap and Vest ?

I searched all hidden police Stuff ...

4 hours ago, maxl30 said:

Hello guys, where are the greek Police Cap and Vest ?

I searched all hidden police Stuff ...

The vest was most likely cut and replaced with the english variant. There is a mod that restores the original one (Aegis). It's color matches with the texture that I provided in my recent post. 
The cap may be still in there (only the texture that you can't use), I've seen it somewhere in files (maybe it was just an icon). 

ZDtD3AY.png