Found some more reskins of the Guerilla Garment

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DreadPirateAU/screenshot/359527686148150946

"A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_kabeiroi_co.paa" (you had this already)

"A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_bandit_co.paa"

"A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_v3_co.paa"

"A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_v2_co.paa"

There is also cloth2_bandit, cloth3_bandit & cloth4_bandit (and the same for kabeiroi, v2 & v3), but they seem to be for different uniforms. Haven't figured it out yet.

30B2CFCC3FEC1BB5FCF820AD7EF97F9D72E184C7

Another texture for the Guerilla Garment:

"\a3\characters_f_gamma\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_brown.paa"

NATO Gorgon:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Armor_F_Gamma\APC_Wheeled_03\Data\apc_wheeled_03_ext_co.paa"]; 
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1, "A3\Armor_F_Gamma\APC_Wheeled_03\Data\apc_wheeled_03_ext2_co.paa"]; 
this setObjectTextureGlobal [2, "A3\Armor_F_Gamma\APC_Wheeled_03\Data\rcws30_co.paa"]; 
this setObjectTextureGlobal [3, "A3\Armor_F_Gamma\APC_Wheeled_03\Data\apc_wheeled_03_ext_alpha_co.paa"]; 

Guerilla Garment again:

"A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_co.paa" //Blue shirt with red scarf

I figured something out about the Guerilla Garment: Texture 0 is the shirt and Texture 1 is the pants. All of the texture files above have pants, but I can't figure out how to apply them.

So for now you can go:

this setobjectTextureGlobal [1, "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.33,0.31,0.24,0.3)"]; //Olive pants and boots

this setobjectTextureGlobal [1, "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.1,0.1,0.1,0.3)"]; //Black pants and boots

You can forget the vest as we cannot retrive it as an object and apply a texture to it.

EDIT : You can still give the path of the .paa for modders if you find it out.

EDIT 2 : Also applies for headgear.

Great stuff guys.  Note that you can use any .jpg or .paa for customizing uniforms as well.  Here's the title screenshot for my soon-to-be-released mission "Property of Mabunga".   These are Somali pirates wearing different shirts using custom .jpgs.  Also notice the custom paintjob on the little bird.  No mods.

pirates_w_hostage4.jpg

Finally got the image posted.  Couldn't get dropbox link to work so used http://postimg.orginstead.

• Like 1

Black Taru

[this,["black",1]] call BIS_fnc_initVehicle;

(In Eden, you can set the texture to black in Attributes, but this will still come in handy for spawned Tarus)

I've found CSAT Cheetah:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_aa_body_opfor_co.paa'];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_aa_body_opfor_co.paa'];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_aa_body_opfor_co.paa']; 
  • Like 2

I've found CSAT Cheetah:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_aa_body_opfor_co.paa'];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_aa_body_opfor_co.paa'];  
this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_aa_body_opfor_co.paa']; 

Nice find!

The wheels don't look quite right, but it's close enough.

Seeing as the Panther and the Cheetah are the same except for the turret, you can use the same codes for a CSAT Panther. 

I poked around a bit more and found there is a separate texture for the Cheetah turret..

this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_aa_tower_opfor_co.paa']; 

Also, in the same folder, AAF texture for the body of the Cheetah / Panther!

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_body_indp_co.paa']; 
this setObjectTextureGlobal [1,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_body_indp_co.paa']; 
this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,'A3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_body_indp_co.paa']; 
  • Like 2

I've found a better texture to panther turret:

Independent:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,'A3\data_f\vehicles\turret_indp_co.paa']; 

NATO:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,'A3\data_f\vehicles\turret_co.paa']; 

CSAT:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [2,'A3\data_f\vehicles\turret_opfor_co.paa']; 

Those are textures, which are used on UGVs for example and thanks for correcting me on Cheetah turret ;)

• Like 1

Just saw this thread; these are perfectly useable in vanilla right? No need to make addons?

The Raven outfit is *exactly* what I need for like spec ops type dudes. The only object in the vanilla game normally is the vest. I want the rest of the uniform too, since the only other black outfit is the wetsuit, and it doesn't make sense to be using the wet suit when you're around Abdera.

Actually... Since 3DEN can be modified, I wonder if the guy who made Eden Enhanced can add the texture menu to units for these hidden textures like the vanilla editor has for vehicles which have more than one non-hidden skin. That way you don't have to have a script going just to take care of changing skins.

• Like 1

Just saw this thread; these are perfectly useable in vanilla right? No need to make addons?

All of these skins are already in the game's files, so no mods required. Just script inits.

Unused texture for a beret, unfortunately it isn't possible to use setobjecttexture on headgear...

"A3\characters_f_epc\BLUFOR\Data\headgear_beret02_colonel_eagle_co.paa"

Unused texture for a beret, unfortunately it isn't possible to use setobjecttexture on headgear...

"A3\characters_f_epc\BLUFOR\Data\headgear_beret02_colonel_eagle_co.paa"

And what if the beret is placed on the ground first as an object?

- AAF digital kitbag

As you wish:

(backpackContainer player) setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\bags\data\backpack_fast_digi_co.paa"];

for black one change digi to blk, there is also black Carryall:

(backpackContainer player) setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\bags\data\backpack_tortila_blk_co.paa"];

Also missing diver suit:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\characters_f\common\data\diver_suit_co.paa"];

There is also an unused rebreather texture, but it won't work just like beret... (placing it on ground won't help)

"A3\characters_f\common\data\diver_equip_co.paa"
  • Like 3

Guerilla Garment again:

"A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_co.paa" //Blue shirt with red scarf

I figured something out about the Guerilla Garment: Texture 0 is the shirt and Texture 1 is the pants. All of the texture files above have pants, but I can't figure out how to apply them.

So for now you can go:

this setobjectTextureGlobal [1, "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.33,0.31,0.24,0.3)"]; //Olive pants and boots

this setobjectTextureGlobal [1, "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.1,0.1,0.1,0.3)"]; //Black pants and boots

You got a good point there.

For texturing the Guerilla Garment uniform, you need 2x textures. Position 0 and 1. 

I recently tried it out, and used those two textures;

It seems like the Combat Fatigues or "U_I_CombatUniform" fits on the pants and shoes & the hidden texture "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_v2_co.paa" fits on the shirt and scarf. 

http://i.imgur.com/96RzQN8.png  &     http://i.imgur.com/DHJBsVk.jpg    =     http://i.imgur.com/4mL29ZN.jpg

this adduniform "U_OG_Guerilla1_1"; this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_v2_co.paa"]; this setObjectTextureGlobal [1, "Adidas.paa"];

• Like 1

OP, you could remove skins that are available in the Arsenal, as they can now be added without script :)

I would but I have no idea how to get the skins from the garage to the 2D editor.

I'll remove them if someone tells me if it's possible to do that ^ or when Apex is released and the 2D editor is gone

I would but I have no idea how to get the skins from the garage to the 2D editor.

I'll remove them if someone tells me if it's possible to do that ^ or when Apex is released and the 2D editor is gone

Also it's useful to have them for spawned units.....

Civilian women in arma 3 ?

arma-iii-pc-1337931418-063.jpg

And

this shotgun doesn't exist in arma 3, so why we have a official screen of it ?

arma-iii-pc-1337931418-065.jpg

Like this F-35

arma-3-pc-1308315493-043.jpg

Long story short, they had to scrap a lot of stuff in 2012 or 2011. And I think that F-35 was just a place holder. They have learned from their mistakes and now they're showing us almost nothing from future things like Apex in case it might be scrapped in the future.

Anyway, what does this have to do with hidden textures...?

@OP : In 3Den, place the unit, go to its attribute by double-clicking on it, and in the last drop-down menu you can choose which skin you want :)