Sign in to follow this  
romeoquiznos

Nvida GeForce Experience and Arma 3 Beta

Hi,

Just a couple of observations. Whenever I try to use the Nvidia GeForce Experience to automatically update my optimal settings I get the message that GF experience cannot access in game settings try to launch the game etc. I get this even when Arma 3 is running at the same time. I get this for other games but was a bit surprised that I have to manually match up the settings given that the Nvidia logo is on the Arma 3 splash screen. Any chance of this being corrected in the future. Also down at the bottom of these forums is a locked Arma 3 Beta yet I still get the Beta warning when starting up the game. This is minor but can be a bit confusing. I don't mind the game being referred to as Beta since so much of the game is still being developed and improved. Just one of those little things that catches my attention.

Thanks for listening,

Stonecomet

What? Sounds to me like you haven't updated your game for about 18 months. The game is no-longer BETA (hence the BETA forums being locked) and has been released for almost a year and a half now, unless I've fallen through a wormhole and gone back in time.

Probably the same reason as to why GeForce Experience can't detect your settings...

Have you made a new profile in arma ? you know how the default is your PC name ? launch the game on that profile and GE will detect and optimize it, then switch back to your other profile.

its the beta notification bug every time u join a server..not a game breaker but still

Have you made a new profile in arma ? you know how the default is your PC name ? launch the game on that profile and GE will detect and optimize it, then switch back to your other profile.

Thanks Richie. I'll give that try. I do play under a new profile. That's good news. Yeah, like I said I realize the game is technically in perpetual BETA which is actually a good thing if you have a good amount of patience which I think I do. I have been away for awhile and my game is updated that's why I was surprised to see the BETA warning but upon further review it makes total sense. No worries. Thanks to all for taking time to respond.

What? Sounds to me like you haven't updated your game for about 18 months. The game is no-longer BETA (hence the BETA forums being locked) and has been released for almost a year and a half now, unless I've fallen through a wormhole and gone back in time.

Probably the same reason as to why GeForce Experience can't detect your settings...

It's a bug which happens in some cases when you join a server, or maybe just a silent acknowledgement that the game is still in heavy development.

anyway geforce experience is a orrible piece of software

anyway geforce experience is a orrible piece of software

Well thanks for your constructive, helpful and informative post.