Sign in to follow this  
silentghoust

Request: Commissioned mod work

Greetings modders,

I have been modding for 12+ years in and out for different games, and taken a great interest in modding Arma 3. Sadly I do not have the time to learn all the tools needed to effectively mod with Arma. So I come to you guys in a effort to get my wishlist of mods rolling. I'm willing to PAY for commissioned work. The pay is based on the project you wish to do, price ranges will vary from 5 to 35 dollars.

The goal -

The goal of this list is to create a larger asset pool for Arma 3 lore friendly assets. This includes larger camo selection, vehicle variants, and additional units and roles.

Skill Requirements -

Previous work done and published.

Experience with import and export assets.

Good workflow in and around all Arma 3 modding tools.

3d modeling experience.

A Paypal account

How to apply for a commission -

To apply for a commission, please PM me with what you are interested in working on. Please have a explanation on how you will complete the project, a estimated time frame, and examples of your past work. My pay outs range from 5 to 35 dollars based on individual tasks. All transactions are via paypal.

I'm not super rich, so I can only pay for so many commissions at a time. I will attempt to keep this as updated as much as possible, and if I cannot afford to pay for the work now. I will inform you and keep your offer on record.

Please note these are not full descriptions of what I wan't we can talk about that as we discuss the project you select.

Vehicle Variants, A list of variant vehicles I want.

medevac variants - list of vehicles switched to a medevac role, typically unarmed, and carrying stretchers inside for wounded.

• Ghosthawk
  • Hellcat
  • Gorgon
  • Marid

HQ variants - List of vehicles that act as command vehicles.Besides removing the turret they should have additional equipment or even abilities towards HQ/communication roles.

• Marid
  • Marshall
  • Gorgon

FIA Vehicles - additional vehicles for the FIA some of them being captured vehicles.

• Offroad AT -mounted Almat launcher, allowing for more stable firing platform.
  • Captured Strider - Reskinned Strider with a open top 50.cal for defense.
  • Captured Strider AT - Captured Strider equip with a TOW missile system.
  • Captured Gorgon - Reskinned gorgon, with less ammo capicty and lacking some reactive armor.
  • M48 Patton - Ancient tank model used by the FIA.

Civilian vehicles -

• Ambulance with a 2035 flavor
  • Armored SUV

Static emplacements -

• All current 50.cals and grenade launcher emplacements only with just iron sights.

• SAM launcher of some sort of future variant with a AAF flavor

New Factions - A list of new factions I would like to be added.

ALA, Altis Liberation Army-

Opfor FIA. they have a few variation camo schemes, and use Opfor based weapons.

Altis Police Force -

A complete police faction, similar to the current police faction mods. The main difference is everything is actually marked as greek rather then U.S.

Raven PMC's -

New PMC faction, featuring a strong emphases on use of drones and other tech to augment their small numbers. Use civilian armored cars and some light military equipment.

It is late so forgive the bad grammar. I will be editing this tomorrow as well. If you have any general questions feel free to ask.

More to come...

Yeah... at last check you're not allowed to be paid to make addons using the BI tools, so.... no....

Yeah... at last check you're not allowed to be paid to make addons using the BI tools, so.... no....

Changing the model integrity of already existing content made by BI would also force you to unbin their work and modify it, which is also a big nono.

Then again, with 12+ years of experience you should know how to read a license.

Greetings modders,

I have been modding for 12+ years in and out for different games, and taken a great interest in modding Arma 3. Sadly I do not have the time to learn all the tools needed to effectively mod with Arma. So I come to you guys in a effort to get my wishlist of mods rolling. I'm willing to PAY for commissioned work. The pay is based on the project you wish to do, price ranges will vary from 5 to 35 dollars.

The goal -

The goal of this list is to create a larger asset pool for Arma 3 lore friendly assets. This includes larger camo selection, vehicle variants, and additional units and roles.

Skill Requirements -

Previous work done and published.

Experience with import and export assets.

Good workflow in and around all Arma 3 modding tools.

3d modeling experience.

A Paypal account

How to apply for a commission -

To apply for a commission, please PM me with what you are interested in working on. Please have a explanation on how you will complete the project, a estimated time frame, and examples of your past work. My pay outs range from 5 to 35 dollars based on individual tasks. All transactions are via paypal.

I'm not super rich, so I can only pay for so many commissions at a time. I will attempt to keep this as updated as much as possible, and if I cannot afford to pay for the work now. I will inform you and keep your offer on record.

Please note these are not full descriptions of what I wan't we can talk about that as we discuss the project you select.

Vehicle Variants, A list of variant vehicles I want.

medevac variants - list of vehicles switched to a medevac role, typically unarmed, and carrying stretchers inside for wounded.

• Ghosthawk
  • Hellcat
  • Gorgon
  • Marid

HQ variants - List of vehicles that act as command vehicles.Besides removing the turret they should have additional equipment or even abilities towards HQ/communication roles.

• Marid
  • Marshall
  • Gorgon

FIA Vehicles - additional vehicles for the FIA some of them being captured vehicles.

• Offroad AT -mounted Almat launcher, allowing for more stable firing platform.
  • Captured Strider - Reskinned Strider with a open top 50.cal for defense.
  • Captured Strider AT - Captured Strider equip with a TOW missile system.
  • Captured Gorgon - Reskinned gorgon, with less ammo capicty and lacking some reactive armor.
  • M48 Patton - Ancient tank model used by the FIA.

Civilian vehicles -

• Ambulance with a 2035 flavor
  • Armored SUV

Static emplacements -

• All current 50.cals and grenade launcher emplacements only with just iron sights.

• SAM launcher of some sort of future variant with a AAF flavor

New Factions - A list of new factions I would like to be added.

ALA, Altis Liberation Army-

Opfor FIA. they have a few variation camo schemes, and use Opfor based weapons.

Altis Police Force -

A complete police faction, similar to the current police faction mods. The main difference is everything is actually marked as greek rather then U.S.

Raven PMC's -

New PMC faction, featuring a strong emphases on use of drones and other tech to augment their small numbers. Use civilian armored cars and some light military equipment.

It is late so forgive the bad grammar. I will be editing this tomorrow as well. If you have any general questions feel free to ask.

More to come...

12 years of modding experience, and you havent got 2 minutes to read the licenses.

You cannot be paid for that.

---------- Post added at 08:30 ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 ----------

12+ years of experience you should know how to read a license.

thats it. :bounce3:

$35 for a whole 3D model? Typically, 3D artists charge that much per hour

Changing the model integrity of already existing content made by BI would also force you to unbin their work and modify it, which is also a big nono.

Then again, with 12+ years of experience you should know how to read a license.

+1

$35 for a whole 3D model? Typically, 3D artists charge that much per hour

+1

conclusion = LOL

i think you should delete this. or simply ask if someone could do that for free.

---------- Post added at 09:03 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

$35 for a whole 3D model?[/b]

or maybe 5$ as he said.. LOOOL

Closing for obvious reasons